剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表
We are putting in measures to prevent the spread.
Because it was too disruptive to trade,
因为它对贸易的破坏性太强
so they kept it a secret.
所以他们守口如瓶
And then it went out on airplanes,
然后病毒传播到了飞机上
and infected so many other countries.
进而传播到了许多其他国家
It remains the threat that a traveler could be the next case.
它仍然是一个威胁旅行者可能是下一个案例
This kind of conflict of interest
这种利益冲突
ultimately is going to spell the difference
最终会导致事态的发展方向发生改变
between whether a few people get sick from a new pathogen,
从仅有少数人因新兴病原体染病
or a lot of people get sick.
到许多人因此染病
so are worries about the Zika virus.
对于寨卡病毒的顾虑也是如此
Everything that we've looked at with this virus
从我们目前对于这种病毒的观察来看
seems to be a bit scarier than we initially thought.
它似乎比我们起初预估的要可怕得多
There is no vaccine and no medicine to treat it.
没有任何一种疫苗或是药物能够治愈这种病毒
Outbreaks are borderless.
病毒爆发没有边界
When governments are hiding an outbreak from you in any way,
当政♥府♥以任何方式隐瞒爆发时
that's where you're in danger,
就是讲所有人都置于危险之中
that's when the, the virus is actually winning.
使得病毒成为真正的赢家
And so I understand why people go rogue and work out of the system,
所以我开始理解为什么会有人选择离开系统 独自努力了
because ultimately there are so many times in which,
if you just waited for everybody else to act,
如果你只是一昧地等待其他人做出行动
you would just be sitting there watching people die.
那么就与见死不救没有什么区别
Hurry, every second counts.
快点 时间在一分一秒的流逝
Is he breathing?
他还有呼吸吗
Yes. Is he taking it in?
有 他吸收了吗
I can't tell.
我不知道
Marta, you have to squeeze the inhaler!
玛尔塔,
I am.
我在努力
I think he's getting it.
我想他正在吸收
He's getting it.
他在吸收
We've done everything we can.
我们已经竭尽所能了
Yeah. So we have to be patient now.
是啊 剩下的就是耐心等待
With a twenty minute delay between transmissions,
二十分钟的传输延迟
she obviously felt it couldn't wait.
她显然觉得已经不能再等了
You have no control over your people.
你对手下没有任何控制力可言
She did the right thing.
她做了正确的事
She defied your order.
她违抗了你的命令
No images were released.
没有任何照片公布
There was a request for medical aid, the suggestion of an illness.
出现了医疗援助请求 可能有疾病存在
That's all.
仅此而已
Words don't make an impression like pictures do.
言语始终不如影像那般令人信服
And thanks to Hana, we have one death to explain, not dozens,
多亏了汉娜 我们只需要解释一个死亡 而不是几十个
as would have been the case in Lukrum Colony.
卢克鲁姆殖民地因此逃过一劫
I hope you're right.
希望你是对的
Yes, Mars has pathogens.
是的 火星存在病原体
But so does Earth,
但地球也是如此
where explorers have faced malaria, cholera,
探险家们面临过疟疾 霍乱
and many other diseases.
还有许多其他疾病
But they didn't stop. They fought back.
但是他们没有因此停下脚步 而是选择奋起反击
And some died. But mostly, they endured.
虽然一些人因此牺牲 但他们最终坚持了下来
And if they hadn't, we wouldn't be here now.
如果他们失败了 我们现在不会出现在这里
And that's exactly what our brave pioneers on Mars are doing.
这正是我们勇敢的宇航员在火星上正在做的事
Facing the unknown,
面对未知
yes, sometimes making mistakes.
的确 他们有时也会犯错误
But the truth is, they are role models for us all.
但事实上 他们是我们所有人的榜样
I uh, I didn't mean for this to happen.
我 我根本没想到会发生这种事
I came here to find life.
我来这里是为了寻找生命
To study life.
研究生命
But, but not at the expense of it.
从未想过会有生命因此牺牲
I'm sorry.
对不起
Thanks. For all you've done.
感谢你所做的一切
Happy to help.
荣幸之至
And you have some serious building skills.
你的建筑手艺非常娴熟
I don't know how to thank you.
我不知道该如何感谢你
You don't have to.
不用客气
Alright, how about I make you an offer, then?
我给你介绍一份工作吧
Why don't you come here and work with us?
来和我们共事怎么样
Put your skills to real use. Lukrum's got big plans.
让自己有用武之地 卢克鲁姆有着许多宏伟的计划
We could use someone like you.
我们需要像你这样的人
I appreciate the offer, but I'm needed back at my colony.
我很感激你的提议但我需要回到我的殖民地
Alright, thanks. You got it, buddy.
谢啦 不用客气
You don't have to stay all night.
你不必守上一整夜的
I'm feeling better.
我感觉好些了
You have two to take care of, and you must be pretty tired yourself.
你现在要同时照顾两个人 一定特别累
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪都不去
Besides, I have something to tell you.
还有,我有件事要告诉你
What?
什么事
I love the name Gabriella.
我喜欢加布里埃尔这个名字
To defying direct orders.
违抗直接命令
Not funny.
可不太好玩
But you did it for all the right reasons,
但你的行为完全出于正当理由
which took a hell of a lot of guts.
而且需要很大的勇气
I'm sure I'll pay a price for it somehow.
我想我会为此付出代价吧
Thanks for pulling hazard duty at Lukrum.
非常感谢你为卢克鲁姆以身犯险
In a weird way, it was my pleasure.
我竟然会对此感到荣幸
It wasn't easy letting you go, you know.
放你出去可不是一件容易的事
Especially when we thought it was ground zero.
尤其是当我们认为你是零号♥病人的时候
Were you scared for me?
你害怕我吗
I was.
曾经害怕
I really was.
真的
Robert, we can't.
罗伯特 我们不能这样
Secretary General, normally I wouldn't reach out like this,
秘♥书♥长♥大人 出此下策并非我的本意
but the situation here demands it.
但现在形势紧急
It's my observation, as second in command,
这是我作为副指挥的观察
that Commander Seung is suffering from
指挥官宋因为姐姐的逝世
depression relating to the death of her sister.
饱受抑郁之苦
She's distracted, in a weakened capacity,
她因此心神不宁 指挥能力受到了影响
and as a result, has made grave errors.
结果犯下了严重的错误
It's my opinion that this colony requires new leadership.
我认为殖民地需要新的领导
剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表