剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Mars.
前情回顾
We have to perform a caesarian immediately.
我们必须立即进行剖腹产手术
No, I'm not ready.
不 我还没准备好
What's wrong with her? What's wrong with my baby?
她怎么了 我的孩子怎么了
You need to tell us where the water is.
你得告诉我们水在哪里
You're one crazy bitch, you know that?
知道不 你就是个疯婊♥子♥
I came here to find life,
我来这是为了发现生命
to study life, but not at the expense of it.
学习生命 而不是为了牺牲生命
Lukrum should be stopped, but they can't be.
卢克鲁姆应该受到制止 但没人能阻止得了
The resolution to impose sanctions against Lukrum Industries
对卢克鲁姆工业公♥司♥实施制裁的决议
has not passed.
没有通过
I need you to sever the energy transfer to Lukrum Colony.
我要你切断到卢克鲁姆殖民地的能量传送
I got a crew that's about to suffocate
我的船员快要窒息了
because your lunatic number two
因为你的二号♥疯子
decided to cut power to my camp.
切断了到我营地的电源
That power was supplying the entire camp,
这些电力供应了整个营地
and cutting them off compromised their grid.
切断电网
We nearly lost their colony, and everyone in it.
我们几乎失去了他们所有人
Confine him to his quarters.
把他关回自己的宿舍去
And that's why I'm leaving.
这也是我要离开的原因
I need to be somewhere where I can fulfill my purpose.
我得去能实现我目标的地方
We both know that place is Lukrum.
我们都知道 这个地方就是卢克鲁姆
We have nothing to show for it.
我们没有什么可展示的了
Not water, not Joon, and now I'm losing you too.
没有水 没有俊 现在连你也要走了
It's hard to be patient.
保持耐心很困难
It's not in our nature.
这不是我们的天性
The solar mirror project is at 22% completion.
太阳能反光镜项目完成率达到22%
And although temperatures have risen slightly,
尽管气温略有上升
Visual evidence of a success hasn't been seen.
但还是没有直观的成功的证据
No water on the surface, not a cloud in the sky.
地表没有水 天空中也没有云
Still, we couldn't have gotten even this far without our partners.
然而 如果没有我们的伙伴 我们甚至做不到这些
Though it appears they now have a partnership of their own.
尽管现在看起来他们也有自己的合作伙伴
As they did with Russia.
就像俄♥罗♥斯♥
Lukrum has brokered an independent deal with the Chinese.
卢克鲁姆已经和中国人达成独♥立♥协议
To build them a colony on Mars.
要在火星上建立一个殖民地
All of this has left IMSF vulnerable to powerful business interests.
所有这些都使IMSF容易受到巨大的商业利益的影响
But while the struggle forcontrol continues on Earth.
与此同时还会在地球上继续争夺控制权
No one can really control what happens on Mars.
没人能控制在火星上发生的事情
The planet has a way of making sure actions have consequences.
这个星球自有办法确保行动有所成果
Both physical.
从身体上
And emotional.
从情感上
But humans are nothing, if not determined.
没有决心 人类就什么都不是
And while some may question our presence here at all,
虽然有些人会质疑我们是否存在于这
we are here.
但是我们就在这
And our numbers are growing.
而且日益壮大
She's using less supplemental oxygen.
她在少量输氧
Yes.
是的
Though lung development is hard to measure with certainty,
虽然肺部的发育很难确定
particularly in this situation.
尤其是在这种环境
But her basic reflexes are good.
但是她的基本反映还是不错的
And she's gained weight.
而且她也胖了一点
We can't be sure how well
我们至今还不能确定
she can breathe and eat on her own just yet.
她以后自己呼吸自己吃东西能怎么样
I hate that she's on a ventilator,
我很讨厌她得依靠呼吸机
that she has to be kept sedated.
才能保持安静的状态
I haven't even held her.
我还没有抱过她
How much longer does she need to stay like this?
她这样待在这里还得多久
I appreciate this is difficult, but given the unknowns,
我知道很难接受 但是考虑到很多未知因素
I think it's best if she remains within a controlled environment
我觉得她最好还是待在这样一个受掌控的环境中
for as long as possible.
尽量久一点
It's already been two months.
已经两个月了
Are you saying six more, a year, forever?
要再待半年 一年 还是一辈子
Don't you understand, we cannot take any chances.
你明不明白 我们不能冒险
She's still too fragile.
她还太脆弱
I've tried, perhaps too hard, to prove that I wasn't just a scientist.
我很努力地试过 试着证明我不仅仅是一名科学家
I let my ego get in the way.
我的自尊心妨碍了我
Perhaps my fear.
也许是我的恐惧
And it's made me complicit in what's happened.
使我参与到了所发生的事情里
I should have seen it coming.
我本应该想到的
Again, I didn't.
但是我又没有
Losing the sanction vote has left me powerless here.
没能成功制裁他们 我做什么都有心无力
Leslie, I know how hard it is to lead as a woman,
莱斯利 我知道一个女领导有多么困难
as a person of conscience,
作为一个有良知的人
as someone who's grieving.
一个还在悲痛的人
But Joon knew what she was doing when she picked you to succeed her,
俊清楚地知道当她选择你来接任是对的
and I have complete faith in you.
而且我也完全相信你
To turn this thing around, and put us on the right side of history.
能改变现状 让我们站在历史中正确的一方
What is it going to take before we change our ways?
在改变之前需要做什么
Is it going to take something awful, some crisis?
要去经历一些糟糕的事情 去经历一些危机
We tend to respond to crises, but people also take long term views.
我们应对危机 但是人们也会从长远考虑
Sometimes we don't need to be woken up by disaster.
很多时候 灾难阻挡不了我们
Sometimes we look ahead to the future.
我们需要向前看 看向未来
1500 feet is our target altitude.
我们的目标高度是1500英尺
We want to be above or below the clouds, but not in them.
我们要在云层之上或者之下 而不是云层中
Okay, yeah, that sounds good.
好的 是的 好主意
Flying along for hours at a time over sea ice,
在海冰上一飞就是几个小时
seeing the big changes that really are happening.
看着这些实实在在发生着的巨大变化
That's where I get the sense of the Earth's fragility.
就是我感知到地球脆弱的来源
I think the planet is in peril, and we are being careless in some ways.
我认为地球正处于危险之中 而我们 在某些方面也的确粗心
That's 10,000 in the clear.
上面显示是1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥
Gotcha.
收到
NASA's Operation Icebridge is the largest
美国宇航局的冰桥行动是有史以来
aerial survey ever conducted of the Earth's polar ice.
对地球极地冰进行的最大规模的空中调查
My desk is a seat in an airplane, and my office window is the view out
我的书桌在飞机上 我办公室的窗户能看到外面的风景
on the North Pole.
北极上的
The ultimate goal is to inform both the US public and the world
最终目标是让美国公众和全世界都了解
about the changing state of the planet.
整个地球的变化状态
We are ready for the launch.
准备就绪
We think of NASA as this organization
我们认为美国宇航局是一个
that sends us out to the moon and beyond,
把我们送到月球及其以外的太空的组织
but actually most of NASA's budget is spent
但事实上 美国宇航局的大部分预算都花在
on making Earth a more survivable place for human beings.
使地球成为人类更宜居的地方
NASA's not just flying into space these days.
现在美国宇航局不仅仅是飞去太空
They're flying over the oil disaster.
他们正在为石油灾难而飞
Above the Earth, a dozen NASA satellites
在地球之上 12颗NASA卫星
are tracking global warming as we speak.
在跟踪全球变暖现象
It is absolutely critical
这绝对是至关重要的
that we understand Earth's environment because
我们需要了解整个地球的环境 因为
this is the only place that we have to live.
这是我们唯一的生存地区
Information is survivability,
信息就是生存能力
and NASA keeps everybody alive on Earth.
美国宇航局为保证我们能活在地球上
In ways that people can't even imagine.
用了人们无法想象的方法
The changes that we've in the seen in the Arctic
我们在北极看到的变化
have actually outpaced the most
实际上已经超过了大多数
grim of the model predictions,
模型预测的残酷
and it's going to lead to a great number of changes that
而且也正导致大量变数
we as a species are going to have to deal with.
作为一个物种 人类不得不去面对
What is the worst case scenario?
最糟糕的情况是什么
They're worried that we're going to have to suffer before we improve
人们担心我们得先受苦
the way we do things.
才能有所进步
I think there's no shortage
我认为有不少
of sort of shocking events that should be acting
令人震惊的事情 这些应该
as that wake-up call.
起到唤醒我们的作用
Under a state of emergency.
紧急情况
200,000 gallons leaking a day.
每天泄露20万加仑
Fracking.
水力压裂
Well water full of methane gas.
井水里有大量甲烷气体
And it's not for lack of shocks that change hasn't happened.
我们震惊的事情不少 却依旧没什么改变
Why would we imagine that in going to Mars
为什么不想想 难道去了火星
that narrative wouldn't repeat once again?
我们就不会重蹈覆辙吗
剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表