剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表
predictable outcome of the worst
历史上最严重的
offshore drilling oil spill in world history.
海上钻井泄漏事件
That oil has formed a slick up to 100 miles long,
本次泄露已经在海上形成了100英里长
and 30 miles wide.
30英里宽的浮油
It's very typical in these projects
在这种工程中
that workers will be pushed faster than they should be pushed,
工人们加班加点
technology will be pushed faster than it should be pushed.
机器超过额定出力的现象很常见
Massive error is almost always the result,
这就会造成大量的错误
and those errors have disastrous consequences.
而这些错误也会带来灾难性的后果
Tsonga Enabler, Arctic Sunrise uh, is here to protest peacefully against the
森江那不勒和北极日出在这进行和平抗♥议♥
preparations for reckless drilling.
肆意的钻探准备工作
What you are doing is an historic mistake.
你现在犯的是一个历史性的错误
It's going to be a huge environmental disaster
这将会是一个巨大的环境灾难
if an oil spill happens here.
如果石油泄漏发生在这
I mean, the problem with this particular area is that it's so remote.
在这样偏远的地方发生泄漏
I don't think there is any means to really clean it up.
我觉得是没有办法清理干净的
With large-scale drilling operations, time is money.
随着大范围的钻探工作的开展 时间就是金钱
And that is probably not going to change on Mars.
而在火星上情况大概也会一样
It's the next frontier, the next logical step for industry.
这是下一个潮流 也是产业的发展方向
So I can certainly see the same debate playing out,
我甚至可以看到未来会出现一样的争议
no matter where we go.
不管我们去到哪里
Pretty impressive build, when you think about it.
现在想想 这真的是一个让人印象深刻的建筑
Yeah, fast one too, almost cost you an arm.
是啊 建得也很快 还几乎废了你一只胳膊
That was an accident.
那是场意外
Have you seen their expansion plans?
你看到他们的扩张计划了吗
In four years, Lukrum will overtake Olympus Town in purpose and population.
四年内 卢克鲁姆会取代奥林巴斯镇 人口也会超过奥林巴斯
I don't want to think about four days from now,
我都不想四天后的事情
much less four years.
更别说四年后了
And it all could have been avoided
如果你请求艾米莉留下来
if you just asked Amelie to stay.
这一切都可以避免的
There was no point.
没有意义了
She had already made up her mind.
她已经下定决心了
And anyway, personal feelings take a back seat to duty.
责任大于个人感情
Isn't that what you tell yourself about Hana?
你是这样跟哈纳讲的吗
Big mouth.
你这个大嘴巴
I have eyes. Yeah, I bet you do.
我看得见啊 好吧
Fellas. Kurt Hurrelle here. Got some questions for you.
各位 来这儿 我有几个问题想问你们
Is this from sector 8?
那个是第八区吗
Yeah. Anything?
是 有情况吗
No, it's all inert, other than
没有 除了已经知道的
the microbial form we already know.
微生物形态没有其它了
Magnify it.
放大
It's not going to matter.
没有意义
I just want to take a closer look. Magnify.
我想近距离看看 放大
Yeah, there's no difference.
真的没有变化
Go to 800. Marta.
放大800倍 玛塔
Just do what I tell you.
按我说的做
I just have to show progress.
我得有进展才行
And we can only do so much from the surface.
从表面我们能做的只有这些
I know.
我知道
Maybe they should have spent more on drills
也许他们就应该多用一些钻探
and ground-penetrating radar,
和穿透雷达
than on a new lab.
而不是再建一个实验室
Maybe those bastards at Lukrum have the right idea.
也许卢克鲁姆的那些混♥蛋♥的想法是对的
Commander.
指挥官
To what do I owe the honor?
真是荣幸 怎么想起我了
I need to bring some issues to your attention.
有些问题我希望你重视一下
First being water usage.
第一个是关于水的用量问题
You're taking 10% more from our supply than we had agreed on.
你们的用水量比我们商量好的多了百分之十
Well, maybe we can make up for that by unplugging now.
也许我们现在就可以拔掉管道了
We found an ice shelf nearby, so we'll no longer need to
我们在附近发现了一个冰架 所以我们不再需要
draw any supplemental water or power.
你们供应水和电了
Actually I was just hashing out the details with your guys here.
实际上我刚正和你们的人在说这个事
Right, guys?
是吧 各位
We want to deactivate the pipeline, but leave it available for emergencies.
我们想把管道移除 但是以防万一还是留着吧
That's fine.
没关系
That's not the only issue.
但是 这不是唯一的问题
I understand you need time to fully outfit your mission,
我明白你们需要时间来完成你们的任务
but you also have a commitment to ours.
但是你们也对我们也做出了承诺
Solar mirrors.
太阳能反光镜
That's the other thing I was talking to your guys about.
这也是另外一件我要跟你们谈的事
We will get our first one over to you as soon as we can.
我们会尽快把第一个送去你们那边
Thank you.
谢谢
Comms, Commander Seung.
通讯消息 孙指挥官
Commander Seung.
孙指挥官
Hey listen, sorry, just assumed you had already been notified.
嗨 听我说 我以为你早就知道了
It's okay.
没事
Hana, really.
哈纳 真的
They just called us in. We had no idea.
他们把我们叫了过去 我们不知道
I said it's okay.
我说了没事
End communication.
通讯结束
I think we're in trouble.
我觉得我们有麻烦了
I think you are.
是你麻烦了吧
Unbelievable. I have never met anyone more condescending,
不可理喻 我从没遇到过这种居高临下
disrespectful, more sexist.
不尊重人而且有性别歧视的人
It's been a struggle for me too, being taken seriously.
这对我来说也很纠结 被这么认真对待
You know, it's still hard being a woman in charge.
你知道吗 当一个女领导还是挺难的
But I must admit, I'm a little surprised
但是我必须承认 莱斯利就这样上了
that Leslie got into bed with Lukrum like this.
卢克鲁姆的船我还是有点惊讶的
I don't think she likes me very much anymore.
我觉得她不会再那么喜欢我了
She probably doesn't like her job very much.
她有可能是不太喜欢她的工作
It's hard, maintaining all the funding,
那份工作很难的 要平衡开支
managing public perception. It's.
还要管控公众的看法 这
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm just tired.
我没事 我只是累了
Mostly of being weightless.
主要是失重的原因
Anyway, as far as Leslie's concerned,
总之 就莱斯利而言
you have to just give her time to find her way.
你要给她时间让她找到自己的路
Everybody deserves that.
所有人都值得被这样对待
Yeah.
好
Secretary General, you asked to see me?
秘♥书♥长♥ 你要见我吗
Yes, thank you for coming, Anika.
是的 阿尼卡 谢谢你过来
Take a seat.
坐吧
Do you see where I am?
你能看见我在哪吧
Where I sit at this table?
我座位的位置
Of course.
当然
It is my responsibility to keep this organization
让这个组织走在太空探索的
at the forefront of space exploration.
前端是我的责任
I need help in achieving that.
为了这个目标 我需要帮忙
You have our full support.
我们全力支持你
And I need respect.
那么我需要你们的尊重
Part of the reason why I was approached
我跟坐在这里的其他人有一点不一样
to take this position was because unlike
我去过火星
anyone at this table, I have been to Mars.
这是我接受了这份工作的一部分原因
Not even Joon Seung could say that.
俊·孙都不能这么说
So rather than invoking the spirit of my predecessor,
所以 以后就不要发扬前任秘♥书♥长♥的精神了
I need you as my colleague
我需要你成为我的同事
and as my friend, to look forward, and not back.
我的朋友 向前看而不是向后看
You know what's funny,
你知道有趣的是
I'm in a better shape now than I was before I got here.
我的身材比刚来之前好多了
Aerobically, maybe, but your muscles.
可能有氧运动的原因吧 但是你的肌肉
I know.
我知道
But every little bit will help me readjust to Earth's gravity.
但每一点改变都会帮我重新适应地球的重力
Mae, end simulation.
小美 模拟结束
Now I just need to check my labs
现在我只需要检查下我的实验数据
and approve myself for the return flight.
然后使自己坐上返程的航♥班♥
Mae, lab results on Amelie Durand, start with blood work.
小美 艾米莉·杜兰特的数据 从血检开始
Durand, Amelie, female.
杜兰特 艾米莉 性别女
Chem panel normal, lipid panel, normal.
血液生化检查 正常 血脂 正常
CBC normal.
全血球计数 正常
剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表