剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表
You're mad at me.
你在生气
No, I just don't understand you sometimes.
没有 我只是偶尔理解不了你的行为
Why would you take such a risk?
你为什么要冒这么大的风险
Was it worth it?
值得吗
Has to be.
很有必要
It's all I have, Amelie.
我只能做到这些 艾米丽
Okay, prep the IVs.
准备进行IV级检查
It's going to be fine.
你会没事的
Thank you, you and your crew, for doing what you did.
非常感谢你和你的团队所做的一切
You saved her life.
你们救了她的命
Can I at least offer you a drink or something to eat before you go?
在你们离开之前 至少让我请你们喝一杯吧
I thought we were banned here.
我还以为这里不允许我们进入呢
Not anymore.
不再是了
Nice.
很好
Oh boy.
伙计
You know, I have to admit that I kind of miss this place.
我得承认 我有点想念这个地方了
Lukrum has some high-end stuff,
卢克鲁姆的确掌握着尖端技术
but the one thing we don't have is a bar.
但我们没有酒吧
Well, it became essential after living underground
自从在地底和圆顶生活了数年之后
and in domes for years.
酒吧变得至关重要
A place where people can relax
至少人们在这里
and at least feel a little less claustrophobic.
可以放松精神 缓解幽闭恐惧
That makes sense.
有道理
Anyway, here's to a fresh start.
总之 这是一个全新的开始
Now wouldn't that be nice.
还是挺好的
But.
但是
You need to get a grip on your people first.
你得先约束一下自己的手下
Excuse me?
什么意思
Look, the reality is that Marta made some choices that resulted
听着 玛尔塔做出的一些选择
in us getting involved.
牵涉到了我们
I mean, you said yourself, we saved her life.
你自己也说过 我们救了她的命
And as I said, we're deeply grateful.
我们也表示过感激
I don't need grateful.
我不需要感激
But I may need a favor at some point.
但我某些时候需要一点帮助
Some respect in the meantime.
还有尊重
Look, if she wanted a bag of rocks, she could have just asked.
如果她想要的只是一袋石头 可以直接向我们要
You could have.
你应该这么做
Are you questioning my leadership?
你是在质疑我的领导能力吗
Nope.
没有
It's just an observation.
只是说出自己的看法
You know, commander to commander.
你懂的 指挥官之间
Recording.
正在记录
Hey. What is it? Is Marta okay?
嘿 玛尔塔还好吗
She will be.
她会没事的
Is it the baby?
和孩子有关吗
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Uh, actually it's me.
是我
I haven't been fair to you.
我对你一直不太公平
I, I haven't been honest about what I was feeling before.
我 我一直没有向你坦白自己的感觉
And it's just that I was so ready to leave, and...
当时的我去意已决 而且
I understand.
我理解
You are about to have a child with a man you don't love.
你孩子的父亲并不是你爱的人
No, no, that's not true, Javier.
不 不 不是这样的 哈维尔
I, I never said that I didn't love you.
我 我从未说过自己不爱你
It's just that I was scared that if I let myself love you,
我只是害怕自己在完全投入之后
I wouldn't be able to leave.
会因受到束缚无法离开
But I'm not leaving now.
但我现在不会离开
And I do love you.
而且我爱你
But, I am scared.
我有点害怕
Me too.
我也是
I hope you're not discouraged.
希望你们不会因此气馁
The chance of a solar flare hitting that area again is unlikely.
太阳耀斑攻击同一片区域的概率微乎其微
So many elements have to align,
虽然通讯设备遭到了摧毁
and a confluence of things have to happen for
有太多基础设施需要重新排列
communications to be destroyed like they were, and where they were.
许多事情也因此受到了影响
We're just really happy you're all well,
但我们仍旧非常高兴大家平安无事
and that the situation was handled properly.
而且事态也在掌控之中
Good job, Commander.
干得漂亮 指挥官
Transmission ended.
传输结束
You didn't tell them about Marta's actions,
你没有把玛尔塔的行为告诉他们
about the danger she put herself in,
她令自己陷入了困境
about the fact that she could have got herself killed out there.
还差点把自己害死
No, because I think it's punishment enough.
没有 因为我觉得她受到的惩罚已经够多了
Thank you, lieutenant.
非常感谢 中尉
Hey.
嘿
I didn't even hear you come in.
我没注意到你进来
One of your techs was leaving, it's okay.
你的一位技术员刚好离开了
I'm not gonna contaminate anything.
我不会弄脏任何东西
So, how much longer do you have to work?
你还要工作多久
Uh, well I'm done, actually.
其实我已经干完了
How much longer can you stay?
你还能呆多久
Ten minutes, maybe.
大概十分钟
A lot can happen in ten minutes.
十分钟可以做很多事
Yeah?
是吗
Can you, uh, I just need to do one thing first.
你能 我得先把这件事干完
Uh, comms, call Med Bay, ISO room.
通讯台 呼叫医务间 ISO室
So I've done a quick analysis.
我进行了一次快速化验
And?
然后呢
There are signs of life.
存在生命迹象
I knew it.
我就知道
But identical to the strain you already discovered.
但与你之前发现的物种完全相同
I'm sorry, Marta.
很抱歉 玛尔塔
I know how much this all means to you.
我知道这对你来说非常重要
How much you've sacrificed.
也知道你为之付出了多少
I truly am sorry.
真的非常抱歉
Cameras and comms set to private.
摄像头和通讯设备设置为私密
剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表