剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表
There's a lot of rapids that can undercut
冰层下面暗流涌动
some of the areas that we'd be standing on.
一些激流可能对冰层的稳定性造成破坏
If something were to collapse underneath of me,
如果我脚下的冰层塌陷
the water's just a fraction of a degree above freezing.
等待我的就是接近零度的水流
Uh, I'd lose my ability of use my hands very,
我会很快丧失手部的控制能力
very quickly so we always want to be prepared
所以我们一定要时刻
in the event that something does go wrong.
防患于未然
All right, so I'm going to probe out to the edge,
好了 我要前往边缘了
I'm going to come back and grab the cable.
我要回到这里并抓住绳索
When we're ready to go, I'll let everybody know.
做好出发准备之后 物品会告诉大家的
Nobody's tried to do this here on the Greenland ice sheet
之前从没有人在格陵兰冰原上做过这种尝试
so we're pretty motivated to make it work.
所以我们非常渴望成功
We're all set here to start lowering.
我们已经做好了放绳的准备
It's a pretty monster hole.
这个洞可真大
Looks like we can send the cable straight down
看来我们能把绳索直接扔到
the waterfall so whenever you're
罪下面
ready, I'm going to start lowering.
等你们准备好之后 我就开始放绳
The pursuit of science requires a kind of dogged determination
追求科学需要顽强的毅力
and passion to find the answer to the question you pose.
还有对于自己提出的疑问刨根问底的决心
There's terrific risk going out to these areas,
这些地方的确非常危险
but scientists become tunnel vision,
但科学家们意志坚定
and they'll block out anything else that's a distraction
心无旁骛
to get the answer to that one question.
只为找到问题的答案
Mae, coordinates to Olympus Town.
梅 奥林匹斯镇的坐标
Navigation is unavailable.
导航系统不可用
How much power do I have left?
我们还剩下多少电量
At this rate of speed,
按照当前速度计算
you have one hour remaining.
还能运行一个小时
And if I disengage the engine?
如果我关闭引擎呢
Vehicle will remain operational for three hours,
车辆还可运行3小时
seven minutes, and 23 seconds.
7分钟23秒
Disengage engine.
关闭引擎
I hope to god she's still okay.
愿上帝保佑她平安无事
Lost count.
损失统计
How many more transformers are left?
还剩多少变压器
A lot.
很多
And any one of them being damaged is why radio frequency's down.
正是其中某一个变压器的损坏对射频造成了影响
Anything?
有发现吗
No, it's not this one.
没有 不是这个
We don't get that tower back on, we're not going to find her beacon.
如果不能使无线电塔楼恢复运作 我们就找不到她的应急信标
It's not this one.
不是这个
No, it's not this one.
不是这个
Mae, how far have I driven?
梅 我开了多远了
17.4 kilometers.
17.4千米
But what direction?
在往什么方向开
Navigation is unavailable.
导航系统不可用
I know!
我知道
I was talking to myself.
我是在自言自语
They must be looking for me by now.
他们现在一定在找我
I should just stay put.
我应该原地不动
Stay put, conserve as much energy as you can.
原地不动 尽可能保留能量
Mae, Mae, how much power does my suit have left?
梅 梅 我的宇航服还剩多少电量
One hour, 22 minutes.
1小时22分钟
How long will this vehicle remain operational if I continue using heat?
如果我继续使用加热功能 这辆载具还能运行多久
Two hours at current interior temperature,
以当前的内部温度18摄氏度计算
which is 18 degrees Celsius.
还能运行2小时
Turn off interior heat.
关闭内部加热系统
Damn it.
该死
Heat off.
加热已关闭
Mae, lower suit temperature to five degrees Celsius.
梅 将宇航服的温度降低至5摄氏度
What about using our drones to find her?
能不能使用无人机进行寻找她的位置
They're practically useless at night.
到了晚上它们没有任何用处
Then what about contacting Earth, or the Chinese space station,
与地球或者中国的空间站取得联♥系♥
and using their satellites?
借用他们的卫星怎么样
There are only five circling the planet.
这座星球的轨道上只有五颗卫星
Searching for her that way is a needle in a haystack.
使用卫星进行搜索无异于♥大♥海♥捞针
Hopefully Marta was smart enough to stay put
希望玛尔塔能聪明一点
and reduce her power usage when she realized something was wrong.
在意识到情况不对的时候尽可能减少能量消耗
She's got at least some power in her suit,
这样的话 当外部温度下降到零下70度以下时
for when exterior temps drop to 70 below.
她的宇航服中还能残存一些电力
My guess is she used most of it collecting samples.
我的猜想是 她在收集样本过程中使用了大部分能量
And since the rover's battery-powered she could have kept driving,
因为漫步者由电池供能 所以她决定继续开车前进
thinking she could find her way back herself.
觉得自己能够找到回来的道路
So what are you saying?
你觉得她能做到吗
That without navigation,
没有导航系统
she could be miles away from where she started,
她一定会偏离路线
in any direction.
而且偏离方向不得而知
She could freeze to death before we find her.
在我们找到她之前 她已经冻死了
It's so cold out here I can barely move.
外面太冷了 行动非常艰难
I know me too.
我也一样
We need to find this soon.
我们得尽快找到故障的变压器
There we go. Ugh!
加把劲 啊
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, let's hurry up and do this!
没事 加快速度
Yeah. Every second counts.
嗯 到了争分夺秒的时候了
Let's see what we've got here.
看看有什么发现
Looks pretty fried, all right.
看上去彻底烧焦了
Fuses, relays.
电缆 继电器
Anything can be fixed.
都可以修复
It's just a question of how long it's going to take.
只是时间问题
Marta can't have much battery power left in the rover.
玛尔塔的漫步者应该没剩下多少电量了
Not right now.
时间不等人
I'm worried.
我很担心
Yeah, me too. For her and for Hana.
我也担心 担心她和汉娜
Between us, I don't think she can handle losing anyone else.
不要告诉别人 我觉得如果再有人逝世 汉娜会崩溃的
What is it?
什么情况
It's not working.
没有反应
Something's wrong.
哪里出了问题
I just hope to God we can figure it out in time.
愿上帝保佑我们能及时找到问题所在
The radiation surge has now subsided.
辐射波已经减弱了
Radiation exposure is the least of Marta's problems.
玛尔塔最不需要担心的就是辐射问题
If she was in the rover when the flare hit,
如果出现耀斑时她正在车里
then she'd be protected.
就不会有事
Suit level critically low.
宇航服电力水平过低
30 seconds remaining.
还剩30秒
I guess I don't need this anymore.
我想我不再需要这东西了
Mae, switch on the light.
梅 开灯
How much power if I keep it on?
还剩多少电力
The rover has less than 5% remaining.
漫步者电力低于5%
It is not advisable.
不建议您打开照明
Mae.
梅
Switch the light off.
关灯
Mars is for those who have an adventurous spirit.
火星适合那些具备冒险精神
And are willing to accept a much higher level of, of danger.
敢于接受艰难挑战的人
But they'd have to love the frontier
而且还要喜欢站在科研前线
and really want to see what the universe is all about.
真心想要一睹宇宙的全貌
If there's a place you've never been,
如果这个世界存在着未知
there's a scientist who wants to know what's there.
那么就会有科学家出现 将其变成已知
Just a curiosity of inquiry.
求知与探寻精神
That as a general state of mind has taken science to every frontier.
就是科学家们前往科研前线的根本原因
People ask me what I'm going to do when I get back to real life,
人们问我回归正常生活后打算做些什么
but I feel like this is the real life, and what I do back home is the uh,
但在我看来这里才是正常生活
the alternate life.
回家只是忙里偷闲
I think scientists generally tend to be more interested in the natural
我认为比起人文世界
world than they are in other people.
科学家们对于自然世界更感兴趣
True scientists need a degree of independence.
真正的科学家需要一定的独♥立♥自主能力
They spend their life in search of data and new scientific discovery.
他们在搜索数据和科学发现中度过无数年华
Day after day, I climbed into the hills.
经过日复一日的努力 我爬进了群山
This was where I was meant to be.
这里就是我的归宿
You have the joy of saying I really want to know what's out there.
你可以说我真的很想知道外面的情况
剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表