剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表
Should have been here ten minutes ago, we need to keep pushing.
应该十分钟之前就到了 我们得抓紧时间了
I have three more coming.
我这边还有三个要来了
Copy that.
收到
How's the core alignment?
中心有没有对齐
Looking good? Hey, Terry!
看上去还行吗 喂 特里
Keep that toe line tight. Yes, sir.
把那个坡脚线收紧 好的长官
Come on, guys. I know you're tired.
加油啊 各位 我知道你们都很累了
I am too, but we're moving way too slow.
我也很累 但是我们的进度太慢了
Let's get this one placed and synced as quick as we can.
赶紧把这个放好 尽可能赶上进度
Let's go guys, we got a target number to hit.
加油啊大家 我们离目标还很远
Yeah, we're going as fast as we can, Shep.
知道 老谢 我们已经尽快了
We need to get hooked up to that water,
我们得连上水源
people or we're going to have a real problem.
要不然我们得问题就大了
Hey help me hold this down. It's not activating.
喂 帮我扶下这个 好像没有动
Hey, why don't you relieve Terry while I do this?
喂 我这么说的时候你为什么不跟特里换一下
He looks exhausted.
他看上去很疲惫
Who isn't?
谁不累啊
Jen, what are you doing?
詹 你在干嘛
I just need to do a quick diagnostic.
我需要做一个快速的诊断
Well, make it snappy.
好吧 快点
We've already lost daylight, and we're nowhere near done.
白天什么都没干成 晚上才做了一点点
Right, while she's doing that, let's start prepping the next pipe.
好吧 他去诊断了 我们先准备下一个管道
Do you always move at this fast a clip?
你们总是这么快吗
No, we usually move faster.
不 我们之前更快
Shep's just tired today.
只是老谢今天有点累
You're the design genius, right?
你就是那个设计天才 是不是
The one that built the elevator.
那个建了电梯的人
Group effort.
那是靠大家的力量建造的
But that was a while ago.
但是事情已经过去很久了
Haven't built much since.
自从那以后也没有在建其他东西了
Jen, what could possibly be taking this long?
詹 怎么要这么久
Nothing. I'm on it.
没事 我正在诊断
Sorry.
抱歉
Okay, let's get this done already.
我们赶快把这个弄好吧
What's going on down there?
下面怎么了
Yeah, there's a short.
这里短了一截
We're going to switch out the bad one.
我们把坏的换出来
Wait, hang on.
等下 稍等
I got to pull the plug out first.
我得先把插头拿出来
Come on. It's stuck.
快啊 卡住了
Let me help you.
我来帮你
I'm good.
我可以
Pull the pipe out.
把管子拿出来
Hold on.
等下
Hold on, I almost got it.
等下 我快拿出来了
Just leave it, we'll switch it out for the next pipe.
别管了 我们换下一根管道
No!
不
Displaced fracture with...
移位骨折
Robert, we're going to take care of you, okay?
罗伯特 我们会照顾你的 好吗
I tried to keep as much pressure on it as I could,
我已经尽量压住那儿了
but he's, he's lost a lot of blood.
但是他还是流了很多血
Radial pulse is good, so at least his arteries weren't severed.
径向脉冲还好 至少他的动脉没有被切断
Can you move your fingers at all?
你的手指能动吗
No, not really.
动不了
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
Prep the OR, he's going to need open reduction and internal fixation.
准备手术 他需要切开复位并内固定
What does that mean?
什么意思
Let's get him into the bay.
我们把他抬到隔间去
We need to set the bone surgically using plates and screws, lots of them,
我们需要很多钢板和螺丝进行手术来固定骨头
and hope there's no nerve damage.
希望神经没有事
Let's get his a scan and treat his pain.
先去做个扫描 帮他止痛
How could they allow this to happen?
他们怎么能让这种事发生
It wasn't them, it was me.
不怪他们 是我自己
I wanted to help.
我想帮忙
Why would you do that?
为什么要这么做
Maybe I wanted to feel useful, okay?
可能我不想觉得自己是废物 好吗
Comminuted fractures of the radius
桡骨粉碎性骨折
and ulna as indicated.
尺骨检测完成
Soft tissue damage as indicated
软组织损坏检测已完成
Not a surprise.
果然不出所料
Pretty big crush injury to your forearm.
你的前臂严重挤伤
But, it could have been a lot worse.
但是这个结果已经很好了
Are you saying I'm lucky?
你的意思我很幸运吗
That you didn't lose it?
你是说没有失去前臂吗
Yes.
是的 你很幸运
But it'll be months before you fully heal.
但是要痊愈的话要好几个月
And with injuries like this, it's possible you may never be 100%.
而且这种损伤的话 恢复如初的几率为0
How can I be here, and not be able to do what I need to do?
我怎么会在这里 我怎么没有在做我需要做的事
What I want to do?
我想要做什么
Hey, hopefully, that won't be the case for you, okay?
嗨 你别那样 好吗
Come on, let's get you prepped for surgery.
来吧 我们要给你准备手术了
So, I hear you're going back.
我听说你要回家了
You know we're all going to miss you here.
我们都会想你的
Another doctor is on his way to take my place.
会有另外一个医生过来的
But you're one of us.
但是你就是我们的一员啊
One of the first.
你是最棒的
You're being sentimental, Robert.
你又在多愁善感了 罗伯特
Must be the painkillers talking.
一定是止痛药的作用
Okay, sit here.
好的 坐在这里
I don't know why you'd want to leave.
我不知道为什么你要回去
Everything here is so easy.
这里不是挺好的吗
I heard what happened.
我听说了
I sent him there.
我派他过去的
You may be in charge, but not everything is your fault.
你是负责人没错 但不是所有的事都是你的错
People make their own decisions, and sometimes they get hurt.
大家做自己的决定 有的时候就会受伤
Or hurt others without intending to.
或者无意中会伤害别人
You're not going in there?
你不进去吗
I will, later.
晚点再进去
There's a lot of work I still need to do for the pipeline.
我还要去做管道的事情
Not like this is going to stop Lukrum from getting here on schedule.
但是这也阻止不了卢克鲁姆早晚要来的事实
That's for sure.
这倒是当然
Alright, let's do this.
好吧 我们开始吧
All drives linked in, operational.
所有的驱动器已连接 可以运行
Systems set.
系统设置
Lukrum colony on standby.
卢克鲁姆准备就绪
Initiate.
发射
Network engaged, power uploading.
网络接入 电力加载
Outflow in progress.
水流进行中
Connection made.
连接成功
I don't care if they do have a dog.
我不管他们是不是有一条狗
Alright, that's it, we are officially linked!
好的 成功了 我们正式连接了
Good job, everybody.
干得漂亮 各位
With Lukrum Industries' commitment
卢克鲁姆公♥司♥承诺
to the additional production of solar mirrors,
增加太阳能反光镜的产量
we are effectively doubling our terraforming efforts.
我们将加倍地推进地球化进程
Ladies and gentlemen, IMSF is making Mars habitable and soon.
女士们先生们 国际火星科学基金会正使得火星更宜居
How's Robert?
罗伯特怎么样了
Better.
好点了
He'll take some time to recover,
康复的话还需要花点时间
but he's lucky he didn't lose his arm entirely.
但是幸运的是他的胳膊还在
Yeah, again, I'm real sorry that happened.
是啊 我再次对此表示歉意
Accidents do.
这是个意外
I know you're starting to survey,
我知道你现在要开始做调查了
but it's important I share my experience with you,
但是我的经验会对你有很大的帮助
commander to commander.
指挥官对指挥官
You're new.
你还不太熟悉这里
I'm not.
而我已经在这很长时间了
And the one thing I've learned in my time here,
在这我学到的唯一的东西就是
is that you can't force anything.
你不能强迫任何事
You have to take it slow, and on the planet's terms, or face consequences.
你得慢慢来 不按照火星的规矩来 就会面临严重的后果
剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表