剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表
Earth, meet Gabriella Durand Delgado.
地球 来看看加布里埃尔
Gabriella, meet Earth.
加布里埃尔
Life here is possible.
这里是可以生活的
Thanks for the wire transfer, by the way.
顺便说一下 谢谢你的传讯
We're here to stay.
我们会留在这里
Going to space changes you fundamentally.
进入太空从根本上改变了你
I was shaking and rocking and moving,
我颤抖着 摇晃着 移♥动♥着
and my eyes are just seeing these green and blue
然后我的眼睛只能看到显示器上
lights from the displays.
的绿色和蓝色的灯
Two and a half minutes, it gets quieter as the solid rocket boosters jettison.
两分半钟后 随着固体火箭助推器发射升空 飞机逐渐安静下来
Six and a half minutes later, we're now in space.
六分半钟之后 我们就在太空了
And I was just blown away.
我就像被吹走了
You see this thin blue line, our atmosphere, and it's like,
你看到这条蓝色的细线 我们的大气层 感觉就是
wow, that's what keeps us alive?
哇哦 那就是确保我们能活的东西
That's amazing, isn't it? It is beautiful.
很神奇 是不是 真漂亮
When you see the bigger picture,
那你看到更大的景象
it makes you really be cognizant of what
你就会真的意识到
we're doing to our environment.
我们在对环境做什么
You see these places are getting decimated by climate change.
你能看到这些地方正被气候变化摧毁
And you can see the urban sprawl.
你也能看到过度扩张的城市
The Amazon forest burning. These systems of hurricanes.
正在燃烧的亚马逊森林 还有这些飓风
There's Leland, Randy.
这是利兰 兰迪
I got this awareness of my planet.
我看到了我的星球
Hey. Awesome.
嘿 太棒了
The more people that can go to space
更多的人可以去太空了
and see what it looks like would cherish that beauty,
就更该珍惜这份美丽
but also see how we're all connected in such a masterful way.
也该看看我们是如何专横地对待地球的
I don't think Greenpeace alone
我认为绿色和平组织不能独自
can solve the problems of Planet Earth,
解决地球上的问题
but in order to save this planet, we have to really trust each other.
为了拯救这颗星球 我们必须互相信任
One of the things that I hope
我所希望的是
is for scientists and government agencies to work
科学家和政♥府♥机构能
hand in hand with industry as opposed to each group working
与工业界携手合作 而不是各个团队
in some sort of adversarial relationship.
在某种对抗关系中工作
We make a lot of mistakes as people, as societies,
作为人类 作为社会学家 我们犯了很多错误
but I think that we have the tools to right those mistakes.
但我认为我们能够改正这些错误
When things get dark, they get better.
风雨过后 就会有彩虹
What most motivates me about Mars is
火星最能激励我的是
that I think it's an opportunity to do a reset
我认为这是一个重新开始的机会
on a new planet, to rethink things and maybe have an improved system.
在这个新的星球上 重新思考 也许会有一个不同的境遇
We have the capability to look at our human history,
我们有能力审视我们人类历史
to look at how our past choices have impacted our environment,
去审视我们过去的选择是怎样影响环境的
so that we can make Mars not just a second replication of human society,
这样我们就可以使火星不仅仅是人类社会的翻版
but to make it something better than we've created here on this planet.
而是创造出比在地球更好的生活
Let's do it together.
让我们一起努力
Let's not make it a conflict situation.
让我们避免冲突
We can develop in a sustainable way
我们在地球上进行可持续发展
here on Earth, and as we move outward into the solar system.
当我们向外进入太阳系时
I absolutely expect there will be conflict on Mars,
我认为火星上一定会有冲突
but I think everyone will be so conscious of the challenge,
但我想每个人都会意识到这个挑战
it might really inspire our better natures.
这可能会激发出我们更好的天性
Gabriella, Gabriella.
加布里埃尔 加布里埃尔
Come here.
过来这里
Go to the left.
左边一点
A little more.
再一点
Zoom in right there.
放大这里
Right there.
就是这
Our first cloud.
我们的第一片云
www.addic7ed.com
剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表