剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表
People have to leave their families for often months at a time,
这里的人通常每次需要离开自己的家数月
and go work in these very isolated environments.
来到这个与世隔绝的环境里
Hi, Daddy.
嗨 老爸
A few days ago, I went to the store with Mom.
几天前 我跟妈妈一起去商店
Boring.
很无聊
But it was actually pretty fun.
但实际上却很有趣
I got a crystal kit.
我得到了了一个水晶套件
ou would probably think I bought this, but I grew it.
你肯定以为是我买♥♥的 但是这是我自己种的
Isn't it pretty?
漂不漂亮
I'm going to call it the Kurt crystal.
我以后就叫它库尔特水晶
If you were here, I would give it to you.
如果你在的话 我就会送给你了
But you're not.
但是你不在
I want you to come home.
我想让你回家
I miss you, Daddy.
我想你了 爸爸
A whole lot.
我好想你
Everything was running smoothly,
一切都很顺利
and now it feels like, like I'm suddenly in over my head.
但是现在 我突然脑子里很多事
Javier's pissed at me,
哈维尔很生我的气
Leslie barely speaks to me, and this jerk from Lukrum is treating me
莱斯利都不跟我说话了 还有这个从卢克鲁姆来的人把我
like I'm a little girl.
当小孩看待
Hana, your experience can't be denied by anyone.
哈纳 任何人都不能否认你的老练
Always remember that.
永远记住这一点
Sorry to interrupt, but this is important.
抱歉打断一下 但是我有很重要的事
I got to go.
我得走了
Those idiots from Lukrum
卢克鲁姆来的那帮白♥痴♥
are plowing through sector two, which is an area devoted to
正在耕第二区的地
scientific study.
那是用来做科学研究的地
And they're contaminating the hell out of it.
全都被他们污染了
What? You need to do something.
什么 你得做点什么
We agreed on the routing.
那是我们之前协商好的啊
Are you going to call their commander?
你要打给指挥官吗
I'm going to do more than that.
我不仅仅是要打电♥话♥了
How are you doing?
你还好吗
Good.
我很好
I appreciate you coming.
很感谢你能来
I'm Jen, Senior Systems Engineer.
我是詹 高级系统工程师
Pleasure.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see Lukrum has some women in their ranks.
很高兴能在卢克鲁姆的队伍里看到女性
Yeah, there are six of us, and he cuts us no slack whatsoever.
是啊 我们女性只有6人 但是任务一点都不比男性少
That's a nice elevator.
电梯不错
Robert, who you met, he had it built for us a few years ago.
罗伯特 你见过的 电梯就是他几年前建的
He also created this park.
他还创建了这个公园
Oh, wow.
哇
It also helps the crew keep their circadian rhythms.
这个公园帮助大家保持生理节奏
That's pretty great.
真是太棒了
It's a place for people to get together,
这也是大家聚在一起放松的地方
relax, and experience day and night like they did on Earth.
就像在地球上一样
But that's not what I wanted you to see.
但是我不是想要给你看这些
Right this way.
这边请
Is that why I'm here, for show and tell?
这就是你叫我来的原因吗 听你说教吗
Kurt, I understand your desire to move quickly.
库尔特 我明白你想加快进度
But your crew has cut into a scientific preserve,
但是你的人闯进了科学保护区
and obviously I cannot allow that to happen.
很显然我不能允许这样的事情发生
This is why.
这才是你来的原因
Yeah, I get it.
好的 我明白了
You do important work here.
你们有很重要的工作
We're testing samples in the area, and can't risk contamination.
我们在做这个区域的样品试验 不能有污染的风险
With all due respect, commander,
恕我直言 指挥官
the crew is a good 500 meters from where your scientists work.
你们的人最好和我们工作的地方保持500米的距离
Look, I get the whole, let's keep it a museum thing.
听我说 我明白了 我们不要靠近就好了
Kurt, I'm not talking about the entire planet.
库尔特 我又没让你们哪都别去
That's why we're doing our part by making the pipeline.
所以我们才要自己建立管道啊
I'm talking about one sector.
我在说领域的事情
Which means we're going to be using less of the resources.
那意味着我们能用的资源少了一部分
And that's great.
太棒了
But boundaries still have to be respected.
但是你们还是要尊重下界限
Marta's research on microbial life is central to the work we're doing here.
玛塔的微生物生命研究工作是我们在这里的核心工作
That's funny, cause I thought maybe changing the atmosphere
这很好笑 我一直以为改变这里的气候是
was the bigger mission.
更重要的任务
Obviously, terraforming is vitally important, too.
很显然 地球化也至关重要
Uh, breathable air versus microbes.
额 可呼吸的气体和微生物比哪个重要
Seems like a no-brainer to me.
这是想都不用想的事情
I assure you, everything we do here
我向你保证 我们在做的事情
takes brains and proper planning.
需要头脑和计划
We're not the ones in need of water and power.
又不是我们缺水缺电
Fine, we'll go back to the original route.
好吧 我们会回到先前的路径
It's the least we can do for the people helping us out.
我们至少能帮你们做点事
You ready to go?
你要走了吗
We'll show ourselves out.
我们自己出去
Mhm.
哦
Hey.
嗨
Nice work on that elevator.
电梯不错嘛
Thanks.
谢谢
How'd it go?
谈得如何
I'm not sure.
我不知道
But I think I'd feel better having eyes and ears on them.
但是如果他身边有我的耳目的话我会好很多
You moved your things out of our HAB without a single word?
你一声不响就把东西从我们的舱里搬出来了?
Are you really comparing what I did to what you did?
你真的要跟我翻账吗
No.
不是
I should have told you sooner, but I just, I just didn't know how.
我应该早点跟你讲的 但是我不知道怎么开口
You lied.
你骗了我
For months.
好几个月
And waited until it was too late for me to go with you to tell me.
等我确定我不能跟你一起走你才告诉我
I, I just didn't want to hurt you.
我只是不想伤害你
But, in the beginning, I really thought I could do this.
但是开始的时候我以为我能坚持下来
I thought I could stay, and I thought I wanted it.
我以为我能留下来 我以为我想留下来
And being with you helped me so much.
跟你在一起真的帮了我很多
So, we are together because we've been stuck here.
所以我们在一起仅仅是因为我们被困在这里而已吗
No, I just, look at us, Javier.
不是 我只是 哈维尔 你看看我们俩
We've been living under dorms for nine years, nine years.
我们已经在这里在一起9年了 9年了啊
I miss Earth.
我想念地球
I miss breathing fresh air, I miss real grass.
我想念新鲜的空气 我想念草地
I miss, I miss the clouds, I miss the rain.
我想念云 想念雨
Look around you. This is all fake.
你看看周围 都是假的
I miss real life.
我想念真正的生活
This is real life too.
这也是真正的生活啊
This is real grass too.
这也是真的草地
I miss my family!
我想我的家人了
And I've tried to fight it,
我试过不去想
I've tried to stop thinking about it, dreaming about it, but I can't.
我试过不去想 不去梦见它 但是我就是做不到
I just can't.
就是做不到
And if I stay here any longer, I'm just going to lose it.
如果我再继续待下去 我会疯的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I have to go.
我必须得走
As far as I'm concerned, you're already gone.
好吧 你已经不在了
How much longer guys?
还要多久
Waiting on the crane.
在等起重机
Checking the hydraulics.
检查液压系统
And?
然后呢
Seems okay?
好了吗
Should we do a line inspection?
我们要不要做线路检查
After this one gets placed.
等把这个放好吧
Copy that.
收到
Could use some more hands over here.
这边再加几个人手
Stepping in.
来了
Alright, let's bring it down.
好的 把它拿下来
Roger that.
收到
Where are the rest of the pipes, guys?
各位 其余的管道在哪里
Got the next one already cinched and hooked.
下一个管道已经收紧钩住了
And six more en route.
还有6个在途中
剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表