剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Mars.
Mars 前情提要
It's a girl.
是个女孩
It's been three months since Joon died.
俊已经去世三个月了
What would really help is letting me get back to work.
让我回去工作对我才有帮助
Go. They're actively drilling.
走 他们在钻孔
Whose side are you on?
你站哪边
The side of following orders.
遵守命令那边
IMSF is dangerously close to becoming irrelevant.
IMSF马上就要变得无足轻重了
I'm here for you. I know.
你还有我 我 知道
A rover was taken into the field without authorization.
一个漫游者未经允许被带进了工地
She doesn't respect your authority.
她并不尊重你的权威
Solar flare.
是耀斑
It's taken out our entire communications.
它摧毁了我们的通讯系统
Without navigation, she could freeze to death before we find her.
如果没有导航 她可能在我们找到她之前冻死
We're answering an SOS from your commander.
我们在响应你的指挥官发出的求助
There are signs of life.
有生命迹象
But identical to the strain you already discovered.
与你过去发现的完全相同
A lot can happen in 10 minutes.
十分钟可以发生很多事
Got another one It's moving pretty quick.
又发现一个 移♥动♥速度很快
Roger that.
收到
Block those two off, go to the main one now.
阻断那两个 操纵那个主要的
Turn that one off,
把那个关上
switch the main receiver over there, relay those two, okay?
切换一下那边的主接收器 接上那两个 好吗
Hey, hey Terry, we need to keep the slurry clear of the rig.
嘿 特里 我们需要清除装备上的泥浆
Roger that.
收到
And let's get another drill string going,
让另一个钻柱运作起来
just need to watch that coolant flow.
看住冷却液流
Yes, it's moving pretty quick.
收到 它的移♥动♥速度很快
I'm going to head in for some water.
我要去喝点水了
Hey, keep an eye on the feed rate.
看住进给速率
These cuttings are killing the pump, huh.
这些碎屑正在摧毁抽水机
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Decontamination complete.
净化完成
Get another pip on the string.
把另一个瞄准中心对准钻柱
Guys, raise the downward force pipe.
伙计们 把下面的压力管抬高
Roger that. We're moving pretty quick.
收到 我们移♥动♥地很快
Make sure RPM is above 50.
确保RPM高于50
You all right?
你没事吧
I think I'm getting a cold or something.
我可能感冒了
Just give me a minute.
让我缓一缓
Okay, it seems like you need more than a minute.
好的 你看起来需要多休息一会
Why don't you just go ahead and sit down?
坐下来歇会吧
Man, what some people will do to get out of work these days.
有些人为了偷闲什么都做得出来
You know, you can shut up.
闭嘴吧你
I do more work out here in an hour than you do in a whole day.
我一小时做的工作比你一天都多
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Fan-fantastic.
很 很好
Do I, do I still have my toes?
我 我的脚指头还在吗
Yeah.
在
But you did have frostbite.
但你冻伤了
You were severely hypothermic.
你的体温非常低
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底在想什么
I don't regret doing what I did.
我并不后悔
I think that's what you're asking.
我想这是你真正想问的
I, I needed to get those samples.
我 我需要得到那些样本
You ignored my direct command, which was stupid and dangerous.
你忽视了我的直接命令 这既愚蠢又危险
Those idiots were contaminating the site.
那些白♥痴♥污染了工地
20 more minutes and you would have been dead.
再晚到20分钟 你就死定了
I can't put one more person in the ground.
我不能再放一个人进去了
I can't.
我不能
Commander, may I speak with you?
指挥官 我能跟你聊聊吗
What's going on in there?
什么情况
You all right?
你没事吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Sometimes I'm fine.
平时挺正常的
Then it'll just come out of nowhere, this thing.
偶尔就会出现这种情况
I can't control.
我控制不了
I'm not sure why.
我不知道为什么
When it happens, it makes me feel like
当它发生时 令我觉得
I don't know what I'm doing here.
我不知道我在做什么
I know what you're doing, and there's no one that can do it any better.
我知道你在做什么 也知道没人能比你做得更好
But you can't deny you're grieving.
但你现在仍旧非常难过
You're still mourning Joon.
你还在为俊感到悲伤
Here, come here.
过来 来这
I'm okay.
我很好
It'll be fine.
会好起来的
It's going to be fine.
都会好起来的
Gabriella.
加布里埃尔
Hey, oh my God.
我的上帝啊
Did you just say another woman's name in your sleep?
你刚才说了另一个女人的名字
I wasn't asleep.
我没在睡觉
Who is Gabriella?
谁是加布里埃尔
It's my grandmother's name.
那是我祖母的名字
AMELIE: Your grandmother's name?
祖母的名字?
Yeah.
是的
How would you feel about that for her?
你为什么会想起她
Javier, I'm only at four months, you know.
哈维尔 孩子才四个月
It's your nature as a doctor to be cautious,
作为一位医生 谨慎是天性
but the baby's going to be fine.
但孩子会平安降生的
All signs are positive so far.
目前为止所有的迹象都是正常的
Yeah, but we've got plenty of time to choose a name.
是的 我们还有足够的时间给她起名字
And I really have to go to work.
而且我必须去工作了
Be late today. No, I can't.
晚点再去 不 不行
You can. No.
行 不行
Come on, we've got plenty of time for that, too.
来吧 我们也有足够的时间
I can't, I have to go.
不行 我得走了
I have to.
我必须走了
You're going to wish you would have stayed.
你会希望自己能留下的
Yup. I know.
我知道
Hurry up, let's get her into the Med Bay.
快 把她带进医疗室
Doc! Need you over here.
我们需要医生
What have we got?
什么情况
She's not good.
她的状况不太好
How long has she been like this?
这种状况持续多久了
She started coughing like this just a couple of hours ago.
她几个小时前开始这样咳嗽
It's getting hard to breathe.
而且呼吸困难
She said she was getting a cold or something
她说她可能感冒了
but no way is this a cold.
但这不可能是感冒
Blood pressure, 90 over 60 and falling.
血压 高压90低压60
That's pretty sick.
情况很严重
What about the rest of you?
你们几个没事吧
Yeah, well, I guess we're not feeling so hot, either.
没事 而且我们并不觉得热
Okay, we need to close the doors, we need to close them now.
好 把门关上 现在
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what the hell's going on in there?
这里到底发生了什么
Something at the site has been making them sick.
工地里的某些东西使他们染病了
Anyone that's been down there needs to be quarantined.
所有去那里的人都需要隔离
Stop the drilling.
停止钻孔
How did you do with the solar flare yesterday?
昨天发生耀斑的时候你们是怎么应对的
We were on the dark side of the planet when it hit,
出现耀斑时我们正处于星球的暗面
so no problems here.
所有没有受到影响
Yeah, we weren't so lucky.
我们就没那么幸运
Easy to see why you're not in a hurry to settle on the surface.
终于知道你们为什么不急于在地表定居了
But everything's okay now?
现在一切正常了吧
We've got an emergency call coming in from Lukrum.
我们收到了卢克鲁姆的紧急来电
Sorry, commander, I have to go.
抱歉指挥官 我得挂了
Commander, we've got a problem.
指挥官 我们有麻烦了
Our camp's been hit by some kind of contagion.
我们的营地被某种传染病侵袭了
Made a bunch of my guys sick.
许多人都染病了
Looks like it originated at our drill site.
好像是从钻井开始的
What are the symptoms?
什么症状
剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表