剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表
Those are the explorers.
他们都是探险家
When you go work in these remote areas,
当你前往偏远地区工作时
you know, you're away from family and friends,
你会远离自己的家人和朋友
and after you've had a career of doing that,
如果你要将工作变为事业
that's a pretty big sacrifice to make.
那就要做出巨大牺牲
Being gone most of the year, my family worries about me,
我一年回不了几趟家 虽然我的家人非常担心我的安危
but they just accept that this is my life.
但他们还是接受了我的生活方式
When you're out here in the absolute middle of nowhere, I mean,
当你站在某个未知之地的中♥央♥时
you don't have all the distractions of the outside world.
会将外部世界的纷扰全部抛诸脑后
You know, you spend a lot of time
你花费大量时间
just reflecting on who you are as a person
思考本我
and what really matters in life.
品位人生
Science outlives all of us.
但唯有科学永存
Mae.
梅
How much power left?
还剩下多少电力
2% remaining.
剩余2%
IMSF.
IMSF
I'm going to Mars.
我要去火星
This is hard.
太难了
Yeah, the cold makes everything brittle.
是啊 所有东西都被冻脆生了
No, I'm talking about this damn planet.
我说的是这座该死的星球
Says the father of the first Martian.
语出第一代火星人之父
If she's even born.
如果她能出生的话
Amelie's right.
艾米丽说的对
This is not a place for human beings.
这里根本不宜人居
You think Earth is any less hostile?
你认为地球比这里强
Solar flare hits there too, you know.
太阳耀斑也会对地球造成影响
At least here there's no war, famine, or global warming.
至少火星没有战争 饥饿和全球变暖
Yet.
还没有
Is this your idea of a pep talk?
你就打算这样鼓舞士气
Well, if this doesn't make you feel any better,
如果刚才那番话没能激励你
hopefully this will.
希望这件事可以
Yeah, baby.
太好了
I just hope we made it in time for Marta.
希望我们还算及时
RF's back up.
射频已恢复
Marta, this is Command, come in.
玛尔塔 这里是指挥官 收到回话
Marta, can you hear me?
玛尔塔 能听到吗
If she's in extreme cold, she might be unconscious.
如果她处于极度寒冷状态 很可能失去知觉
The rover's had to have lost power by now.
漫步者现在一定已经没电了
Hopefully the beacon's still functional.
希望信标仍能正常运作
I think it is. I've got a ping.
信标运作正常 我收到回应了
Oh my God, she's in Sector 7.
天呐 她在第七区
We'll never make it there in time.
我们无法及时到达
I'm going to Mars.
我要去火星
Is this more important than me?
它比我更重要吗
This is more important than both of us.
比我们两个加在一起都重要
Don't walk away from me like that!
别离开我
Stop following me!
别跟着我
Oh, yeah, there she is.
她在这
Hey, wake up.
醒醒
You coming?
醒了吗
Alright, come on.
好吧
What are, what are you doing here?
你们 你们在这做什么
We're answering an SOS from your commander.
我们在对你的指挥官发出的求救信♥号♥♥做出回应
And looking at the condition you're in, we're going to go ahead
鉴于你现在的情况
and let that trespassing slide, okay? So come with us.
我们就不计较你的非法入侵了 跟我们来吧
Come on, we're going to get you out of here, all right?
我们带你离开这里
No, no, no.
不 不 不
My samples.
我的样本
No, it's okay, hey, calm down, calm down, calm down.
不要紧的 冷静 冷静
Listen, we're going to take them with us, all right?
听着 我们会把它们带走
We'll get you out of here.
我们会把你带离这里
Jen, here, take the damn bins.
珍 把箱子带走
You sure?
你确定吗
Yes, I'm sure.
我确定
I'm just not sure I understand scientists.
我真的无法理解科学家这种生物
Here.
给
See, we got them, you're okay.
东西已经带走了 你不用担心了
We got them.
放心吧
Shep, let's get her out.
谢普 救她出来
Here we go. Looks like she's fading.
加把劲 她看起来快要昏迷了
Get that new oxygen pack on there.
拿个新的氧气包过来
We got you.
你会没事的
Hurry, we don't have much time! Come on.
快点 我们没有多少时间了
Hey, Marta, stay with us!
嘿 玛尔塔 挺住
Stay with us!
挺住
Science is a slow, painful process.
科学是一个缓慢 痛苦的过程
I think we need to bring it back up.
我想我们得把它拉上来
And then try to run it back down again.
然后再试着放下去
I think we're in a plunge pool.
我想我们已经到达水潭了
Ready?
准备好了吗
So you have to have a certain amount of ruthlessness
你必须具有一定的冒险精神
to just be so interested in solving something that
致力于解决那些
with all the things pointing to you to give up,
看似不可能完成
that you don't give up.
但仍需坚定不移的问题
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇哦 哇哦
Things aren't going so great for us today.
我们今天可不太走运
We fed the cable in a couple of times,
我们扔了几次绳索
but were only able to get a couple of meters below the water surface,
却只能到达水下几米的位置
so that tells us that we're getting hung up on something.
这意味着我们遇到了阻碍
Sometimes it takes trial after trial after trial
有时这种麻烦需要我们不断尝试
before we finally figure out some sort of way of snaking the cable in.
才能找到让绳索继续深入的方法
I'm a little frustrated that we're stuck. Again.
我有些沮丧 我们又一次遇到了阻碍
In order to be a top-notch scientist,
为了成为一流的科学家
you'd have to be one of these people who's almost immune
你必须成为一个
to disappointment.
免疫失望的人
You face skepticism from the general public,
你不仅要面对公众的怀疑
and opposition from people in power.
还要对抗权势的反对
But you have to keep doing it and keep doing it and keep doing it.
更要坚定不移 不断尝试
It's just one of those things
这十分常见
where you got to wake up every morning and,
每天早上 当你醒来的时候
you know, realize that even though it didn't work the last 30 times,
你就会意识到前30次的尝试都没有成功
you're going to try something new until you make it work.
你需要实验一些新方法
Sometimes the answers that we get,
有时我们所找到的
uh, to the questions that we're asking
关于问题的答案
aren't really the ones that society wants,
与社会想要的不太相符
but we have to keep going out, asking questions,
但我们依然要继续前进 提出疑问
trying to understand how the planet works.
尽全力了解这颗星球的运行原理
Science is the process by which we know nature.
科学就是了解自然的过程
It is the process by which we learn things
就是我们了解是那些事物
that control our entire existence.
在控制着各种存在的过程
And most of the time, I would say it doesn't work the way you hoped.
多数时候 答案都与梦想背道而驰
But the more you are defeated, the more passionate you become.
如果越是遭遇挫折 你的斗志就越是高昂
And I think those are the kind of people we want going to Mars.
那么你就是我们在火星所需要的人
How is she?
她怎么样了
She's hypothermic.
她的体温过低
But she's still full of piss and vinegar.
但她仍旧生龙活虎
Marta, are you okay? I'm fine.
玛尔塔 你还好吗 我没事
Body temperature, 29 degrees Celsius.
体温29摄氏度
You're not fine, you're severely hypothermic.
你现在是轻度体温过低
Heartrate, 47 BPM.
心率47BPM
My samples.
我的样本
If there's any new microbial life, those bastards need to stop drilling.
如果出现了未知微生物 那群混♥蛋♥就必须停止钻孔
You're welcome.
不客气
She wants you to have these.
她希望你留着
Bring the thermal blanket.
把那条热毛毯拿过来
Let's get some warmers on her core.
给她点温暖
Heart rate's up.
心率上升
No change in body temperature.
体温没有变化
You're lucky there wasn't more damage.
没有受到更严重的损伤算你走运
剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表