剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表
Get to the bus! Let's go, you're with me.
去车上 走吧 你跟我一起
Get down, get down!
趴下 趴下
The hull's been breached, everybody out!
船舱破了 所有人都出去
Everyone get to the buses!
所有人快上车
Go, go, go!
快 快走
Go, go, go, let's go!
走 走 走 快走
Help!
救命
Everyone take cover!
所有人 躲起来
What's happening!
怎么回事
Is she okay? Yeah.
她还好吗 还好
Are you?
你呢
System status.
系统状态
Primary systems functional.
主系统功能
Structural breaches?
结构性漏洞吗
Negative.
不是
Contact Lukrum Command.
联♥系♥卢克鲁姆指挥部
They must have gotten hit a lot harder than us.
他们肯定受到比我们更严重的撞击
Unable to initiate communication.
无法启动通信
Lukrum Colony shows no signs of activity.
卢克鲁姆殖民地没有任何活动迹象
Jen, you all right?
詹 你还好吗
Yeah? Okay.
还好吗 好的
Shep, I'm headed back to the colony, okay?
谢 我先回营地 好吗
I'm leaving you in charge.
你在这看着
Are you sure you don't want us to go with you?
你确定不用我跟你一起走吗
No, you stay here and make sure everybody else is okay,
不 你留在这里 确保每个人都没事
and get a load up on another bus.
然后坐另一辆车
Alright. Are you hurt at all?
好吧 你受伤了吗
We did this. I know Jen, I know.
我们做到了 我知道 詹 我知道
Come with me. What?
跟我走 什么
I can't be responsible for anything else
我不能对我值班期间的
happening to an Olympus Town crew member on my watch.
奥林匹斯镇工作人员发生的任何其他事情负责
The safest place to be right now is in a vehicle.
现在最安全的地方就是车里了
I need you to go, now.
我需要你们现在就走 现在
Come on.
跟上
Distress beacon detected at Lukrum Colony.
在卢克鲁姆殖民地发现遇险信标
That's something, at least.
至少 这是事实
Keep trying to make contact. We've done a head count.
继续尝试联♥系♥ 我们清点过人数
Just a few minor injuries, mostly rattled nerves here.
就是一些轻伤 大多是受到惊吓精神紧张
Still nothing.
仍然联♥系♥不上
Well we know that they have survivors,
我们知道他们肯定有幸存者
so let's deploy rescue teams.
所以我们部署救援队吧
We'll head out first with the medical team.
我们将首先和医疗队一起出发
Thank God Robert modified those rovers for faster speeds.
谢天谢地 罗伯特改进了那些漫游者的速度
It was my call.
是我的问题
Doesn't make a difference that it fell right on time, does it?
它能准时降落也不会有什么改变 是么
The road to hell is paved with our best intentions.
通往地狱的路是由我们最深的执念铺成的
Will we make mistakes on Mars?
我们会不会在火星上犯了错
Yes.
是的
Will things happen that were unintended consequences?
会不会发生什么意料之外的结果
Yes.
会吧
Human cultures have these checks and balances
人类文化有制约和平衡
that they come to sometimes the hard way.
有时会以艰难的方式实现
We are still in dialogue with the natural world,
我们仍然在和自然世界对话
and now the response comes roaring back and says,
现在有回应过来 咆哮着说
"You think you're in charge?"
你觉得是你在主宰一切吗
I see climate change as a message from our planet that is being spoken to us
我认为气候变化 就像这个星球在警示我们
in a language of floods and fires and droughts,
用洪水 大火还有干旱当做语言
and what it is telling us is you have been living a dream.
它告诉我们的是 你一直活在梦里
Every action has a reaction.
每一个动作都会有回应
A powerful earthquake rattled
周六 有强地震爆发于
central Oklahoma Saturday.
俄克拉荷马州中部
A 5.6 quake.
5.6级
Linked to the practice of fracking deep into the earth.
与裂压技术深入地下有关
The latest epicenter of concern
最近人们聚焦于
over Oklahoma's oil and gas industry.
俄克拉荷马州的石油和天然气工业
The planet is changing now, partly as a result of human activity.
地球正在经历变化 一定程度上是人类自己造成的
Today's type of flight is going to be a sea ice flight.
今天的飞行是海冰飞行
We're going to heard out to the north of Greenland into the Arctic Ocean.
我们将从格陵兰岛北部进入北冰洋
In some ways, the decline of Arctic sea ice is
某种程度来说 北极海冰的减少
probably the most dramatic story in all of climate change.
可能是气候变化中最引人注目的
Carbon dioxide from cars, trucks and power plants is
汽车 卡车和发电厂排放的二氧化碳
driving the rise in global temperature.
使全球温度不断上升
The Arctic is warming faster than any other place on Earth.
北极的变暖速度比地球任何其他地方都要快
Satellite data revealed Greenland is losing 100 billion tons of ice each year.
卫星数据显示格陵兰岛每年冰量减少1000亿吨♥
We see entire buildings worth of ice
我们看到那些巨大的冰
disappearing just in the course of a year.
在一年之内都消失了
So some scientists think that all Arctic sea ice
所以有一些科学家认为 北极的所有冰层
will disappear in just a few decades.
在几十年之后都会消失
We're doing that ourselves to some degree.
在某种程度上 我们自己就在做那些事
We have the technology and the capability
我们有技术和能力
to effect planet scale environments.
来影响星球的环境
We're a powerful species, right.
我们是一个强大的物种 是的
But if we don't recognize that
但是如果我们不意识到这个
and make the changes, then we're going down.
并且做出改变 那么我们就要走下坡路了
I'm hopeful that we've learned lessons as humans on Earth.
我希望我们地球上的人类已经吸取了教训
But when we go to Mars, it almost doesn't matter because
但是当我们到了火星 这就不重要了
the cost of being foolish on Mars is so high that you will fail.
在火星上做蠢事的代价太高了 你们会失败的
What's happening? Ma'am, what should we do?
发生什么了 我们应该怎么做
It happened 20 minutes ago.
20分钟之前发生的
There's nothing we can do.
我们什么都做不了
Sir. What is it?
长官 怎么了
There's been a quake on Mars.
火星上发生了地震
It seems to have started near the drill site.
似乎是从钻探地点开始的
The live stream footage
直播片段显示
shows what's been called a Mars quake
火星地震突发
at the site of the drilling operation led by Lukrum Industries.
就在有卢克鲁姆公♥司♥领导的钻井作业现场
Perhaps then we'll have the answer to the question
也许之后我们能找到
what triggered the quake,
是什么引发了地震
and what does it mean for the future of colonizing Mars?
这对于未来殖民火星来说意味着什么
Wow. Dear God.
哇哦 上帝啊
The people over there.
那边有人
Hey, who have we got on the bus?
嘿 车上都有谁
Come in. Come in!
过来 过来
Foucault here. And 12 others, I'm not sure how many more are inside.
福科在这里 还有12个 我不确定里面有多少人
Copy.
收到
I'm going in. You stay put. I'm going with you.
我要进去 你在这等着 我和你一起
Kurt, Kurt.
库尔特 库尔特
No. This is on me.
不 这是我的事
What'd I do?
我应该做什么
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Dear God.
上帝啊
Warning. Damage detected.
警告 检测到损坏
Low pressure warning.
低压警报
Low pressure warning. Oxygen level critical.
低压警报 氧气失衡
We experienced only minor damage here in Olympus Town.
我们奥林巴斯镇只遭受了轻微的损失
All personnel here are accounted for.
所有人已清点完毕
Our systems are fully operational.
系统已经完全投入使用
We've not been able to make contact with Lukrum Colony,
我们仍然无法联♥系♥到卢克鲁姆殖民地
but we received their distress signal.
但是我们收到了他们的求救信♥号♥♥
We're deploying rescue teams now.
我们正在部署救援队
I'll update you when I know more.
等我了解更多情况再告诉你
Ma'am. We've received another communication.
长官 我们又收到一封来信
Roland St. John is on his way to see you.
罗兰·圣约翰在来见你的路上
Oh my God.
哦 我的天哪
Hana, is that you?
哈纳 是你吗
Robert! Where are you?
罗伯特 你在哪
In the bus, just after the airlock.
在车上 就在后面
A bunch of us were able to get inside before it all came down.
我们几个在坍塌之前就进来了
Kurt's inside looking for any others.
库尔特在里面找其他人
This is Dr. Johar here.
我是乔哈尔医生
剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表