剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表
Keep an eye on that heat exchanger.
注意那个热交换器
Is it jammed again? Yeah, there's no moving it.
又卡住了吗 是啊 动不了了
Shep, what are you guys doing out there?
谢 你们在外边干什么呢
Trying everything we can to get this thing going again,
我们在努力尝试让它动起来
but it's not looking good.
但是看起来没什么用
We need to crank up the RPM, we're getting nowhere.
我们需要加快转速 现在哪都去不了
Push it to 50 if you have to.
有必要的话 把它推到50
Affirmative, sir.
是的 长官
We've gone less than a centimeter in over an hour.
过去了一小时 才不到一厘米
Shall I increase downforce to 70 kilograms?
要我把下压力增加到70公斤吗
Did that work last time?
上次有效吗
No. That's not going to help.
没有 没有任何成效
That bit is trapped again.
那个钻头又被卡住了
Damn it!
该死的
Lukrum is making deals left and right,
卢克鲁姆正在四处做交易
but they can't build a thing if we can't
但是他们什么都做不了 除非我们
deliver the resources to build it with.
把建筑材料运过去
Well, I guess we can kiss our bonuses goodbye.
好吧 我猜我们可以跟奖金说再见了
We're not going to get through this shelf before the end of the year,
我们年底之前打不通
so do you want to change locations before we kill another bit?
所以我们要不要在弄坏另一个钻机前换个地方
No, not when every report says water is just a few meters down.
不 现在每个报告都说水就在几米以下
I'm not drilling another hole. This is it.
我不会再钻别的地方了 就这个了
And we're getting water today.
我们今天就会钻到水的
Old school.
老方法
Explosives.
用炸♥药♥
It's still hard to believe such a minor mutation
很难相信一个这样小的突变
could behave this way.
会这样呈现出来
It's fascinating, really.
太有意思了 真的
Yes.
是的
But not worth the price we paid, allowing us to study it.
但是不值得我们付出代价 研究它
You couldn't have known.
你原本不可能知道
Cameron said it presented identically.
卡梅伦说它一直都是一个样
The environments weren't identical.
环境并不相同
And I could have insisted on different protocols.
而且我本该坚持不同的协议
I should have.
我应该那样的
Marta.
玛塔
Lukrum's within hours of reaching liquid water.
再过几小时卢克鲁姆就能钻到水了
Of course.
当然
Of course they'd be the ones to get to it first.
他们当然会是最先得到它的人
The idea of a second genesis and all it could unlock for science,
但另一种生命形式的想法以及它能为科学带来的一切
it means nothing to them.
对他们来说什么都不是
The reason I know it's happening is because Kurt reached out.
我知道这一切都是因为库尔特
He's invited you to go collect samples.
他邀请你一起去采集样本
Careful guys.
小心点
Don't want anyone to get hurt, just want to get what we're after.
任何人都不要受伤 只去拿到我们想要的东西就好
Walking it in slowly, sir.
慢慢走进来 长官
Alright, let's get it lowered and get it done.
好的 我们把它放低一点 然后完成
Initiating final prep before detonation.
启动引爆前的最后准备
Take it all the way down.
把它拿下去
Keep an eye on that heat exchange.
看住热转换器
Are you okay with what he's doing?
你觉得他在做的事情都没问题吗
Yeah, I mean, I have to be.
是的 我的意思是 我必须这样认为
Do you? Jen, he's our boss.
是吗 詹 他是我们的老板
I know, I just, I don't think he's thought it all the way through.
我明白 我就是 觉得他没有想清楚
We do this sort of thing on Earth all the time, but we don't know how...
我们地球上一直做这些事 但是我们不知道怎么
Stop. Talking.
停 闭嘴
What are you saying,
你在说什么
that we're not friends, that I can't talk to you about
说我们不是朋友 说我不能跟你说
something that's bothering me, like detonating explosives.
像引爆♥炸♥药这样让我困扰的事情吗
We're getting paid to do two THINGS: find water, follow orders.
我们做两样事来赚钱 一件是寻找水源 另一件是服从命令
That's what we're going to do.
这就是我们要做的事情
You hear we're making the deadline?
你听说我们要定期限了吗
Yeah, with a little help.
是啊 有点帮助
You know, why don't you to add some boosters,too
你知道 为什么不加一些助推器吗
Make sure we get this in one shot.
为了确保我们一次搞定
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Can I get your bag for you?
我来帮你拿包吧
Marta, come on up front.
玛塔 过来前面
Glad you could make it.
很高兴你做到了
I appreciate you having me.
谢谢你邀请我一起
Though I must say I didn't expect the invite.
尽管我并不期待这次邀请
Well, we know how much this water thing means to you science types.
好吧 我们都知道水对你们科学工作者来说意味着什么
To be honest, it wasn't my idea.
说实话 这也不是我的主意
You have a fan back home.
我家有一个你的迷妹
Your daughter? Name's Chelsea,
你的女儿吗 叫切尔西
and she wants to be a microbiologist when she grows up.
她长大之后想做一名微生物学家
Go figure, huh?
我们来看看
Incoming call from Lukrum Colony, Robert·Foucault.
来自卢克鲁姆殖民地罗伯特·福柯的电♥话♥
Long time.
好久不见
How are you, my friend?
最近怎么样 朋友
I should be asking you.
应该是我问你
How's the baby?
孩子怎么样
Same.
老样子
Which is good enough for now.
已经很好了
Nice outfit.
制♥服♥不错
Yeah, I'm still getting used to it.
是啊 我还在习惯中
Listen, how do you feel about the use of controlled explosives
你怎么看待定向爆♥炸♥
at a depth of around 300 meters?
在大约300米深的地方
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Still a lot of unknowns about what's beneath the surface.
地表之下还有太多未知
It's an old strike slip zone,
这是一个很古老的走滑区
but most think the planet's core has gone cold.
但是大部分人认为这个星球的中心已经是冷的了
It doesn't mean it's a good idea, though.
尽管不算个好想法
But if that's what you guys are doing,
但是如果这是你们正在做的
you really should share it with Hana.
你真的应该跟哈纳说一下
Yeah, why don't you tell her, then?
是啊 那你为什么不告诉她
You can't tell her yourself?
你不能自己告诉她吗
Just tell her, okay?
就去告诉她 好吧
'Cause they're doing it today.
因为他们今天就要动手了
IMSF should have been notified.
应该已经通知IMSF了
I should have been notified.
我本来应该得到通知
Not like they ever ask for permission.
他们从来不会请求许可
Doesn't mean I can't demand an explanation.
这并不意味着我不能要求一个解释
What time did Robert say it was happening?
罗伯特说什么时候开始了吗
He didn't.
他没有说
Mae, contact Lukrum Command.
梅 跟卢克鲁姆指挥部联♥系♥
5, 4, 3, 2, 1, go.
5 4 3 2 1 动手
I had no idea you were going to use explosives.
我并不知道你们要用炸♥药♥
Did you get clearance for that?
你得到许可了吗
Sensors tripped.
传感器卡住了
Water's making its way to the surface.
水在自己往地表涌
Whoa, whoa, found it? We found water, baby!
哇哦 哇哦 找到了吗 我们找到水了 宝贝
Whatever works, right?
不论怎么 我们做到了 是吧
Nice job. Whoo!
干得漂亮 哇哦
Alright, let's go take a look at what we came for.
好了 我们去看看我们来这的目的吧
You coming?
你来吗
Yeah.
当然
Water.
水
So your pipes are heated, then.
所以你的管子在加热了
Well, last thing we need is more ice to form on the surface.
现在 我们最不需要的就是在地表的冰了
Hey guys, let's make a hole.
嘿 朋友们 我们弄一个洞出来吧
When that water comes through, I'm gonna want the lady to get her samples.
当水出来的时候 这位女士可以过来采集她的样本
And there it is.
这就是
My God, water.
我的天哪 是水
Go ahead. Get your samples.
来吧 取你的样本
Damn you, you found it.
该死的 你找到了
You really found it.
你真的找到了
We were going to get it sooner or later, and sooner's always better.
我们早晚会找到的 但是越早越好
You think there's life in that?
你觉得这里面有生命吗
I know there is.
我知道一定有的
剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表