剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表
Huh?
嗯
Whose side are you on?
你到底站在哪边
The side of following orders!
站在服从命令那边
You are not to contact or interfere with Lukrum's activities.
你不能接触或干涉卢克鲁姆的行动
Am I making myself clear?
我说的够清楚了吗
One of the first things to understand about Mars
对于火星 首先要了解
is whether there was primordial life there.
这里是否存在原始生命
I don't think there was complex life there,
我不认为这里存在复杂生命体
but there may have been bacterial life
但可能存在细菌生命
and there may still be bacterial life deep underground.
而且很有可能仍存在于地底
So if there's some mining operation
所以 如果钻井计划
and they find life that the previous scientific
能够找到科学探索无法找到的生命体
expeditions didn't know were there, pause for a minute.
那就随它去吧
There's a lot to be learned from that.
我们能从中得到许多研究材料
I think it would be a real tension between
一个想将火星像科学实验室一样封闭起来的科学家
scientists who want to keep Mars as untouched
与觊觎其潜在价值的商人之间
as a science lab, and interests that are financial.
必然是针尖对麦芒
So scientists will have to fight
科学家为了从事必要的科研项目
to do the scientific work that has to be done,
必须进行战斗
even if it is greeted with opposition or fear.
即使要面临挑战和恐惧
Any time the process of science reaches a conclusion
每当科研即将得到成果时
that is threatening to either
都必须要面对
an ideology or a desired reality, you are going to face pushback.
来自意识形态或期望现实的威胁
Global warming.
全球变暖
It has become in effect a religion rather than a science.
对于地域的影响已经远大于科学
Global warming and da, da, a lot of it's a hoax, it's a hoax.
全球变暖之类的 都是骗局
We have had no significant warming, uh, since 1998.
从1998年开始 地球就没有明显升温
Actually no warming. We've been cooling in recent years.
不止没有升温 近几年气温甚至有所下降
Right now we're facing a crisis in our society, about science.
我们的社会迎来了危机 与科学相关
Today, the EPA blocked its own scientists
眼下 EPA禁止其手下的科学家
from speaking about climate change.
谈论气候变化相关话题
CDC is now banned from using seven words
CDC在预算书中
or phrases in its budget document.
禁止使用的单词和短语高达七个
It has gotten so bad now,
情况越来越糟了
that scientists are being restricted in terms of what they can say.
科学家们在言语方面已经受到了限制
And if we can't hear what science is telling us,
如果不能传达科学的声音
the consequences are going to be dire for everybody.
对于每一个人来说都是悲剧
If fly in, there'll be a big river.
飞入后 你将看到一条长河
I think if we can set down somewhere there, that would be excellent.
如果能在那里降落 就太好了
Uh, it's so much wetter than it was the other day.
这里的湿度高了很多
This is going to be an awful place to camp.
这里可不是个扎营的好地方
I built my career on being willing
我的事业就是靠着
to go into environments that other people
前往那些他人认为
have considered uh, uh, inaccessible.
无法靠近的地方建立的
Being on the Greenland Ice Sheet's
站在格陵兰的冰原上
probably about as close to going to another
那里可能是地球上
planet as you can get, and still be on Earth.
距离其他星球最近的地方
We'll be out here for a month or two months,
我们会在那里呆一到两个月
so we have to be completely self-sufficient.
所以我们必须做到完全自给自足
We're basically stuck there until someone comes to get us.
我们已经被困于此 只能等待他人的救援
Alright, keep the tent low. Sit on it.
好了 把帐篷放下来 坐在上面
Got a tap here.
发现冰盖
It's pretty physically demanding, it's mentally demanding.
这项工作对身体和精神都是一种挑战
An average person might look up and just be like,
正常人看上一眼之后会说
oh, that's a horrific place, why would anybody want to go there?
这什么鬼地方 怎么会有人想来这
The scientist in me thinks, this is data.
科学家会认为 这是数据
We're out here to figure out exactly
我们来到这里是为了查明
how fast the Greenland Ice Sheet is melting.
格陵兰冰原的融化速度
Ice caps are melting and temperatures are rising
最新的联♥合♥国♥报告称
according to a new UN report.
冰盖正在融化 温度正在上升
Arctic temperatures are rising
极地温度的上升速度
about twice as fast as the global average.
是全球平均温度上升速度的两倍
We're seeing an incredible amount of ice loss
我们正在目睹
from the ice sheets in Greenland.
格陵兰冰原以一种惊人的速度融化
That ice is going into the ocean,
这些冰会涌入海洋
which is contributing to sea level rise.
提高海平面高度
If sea levels rise two feet,
如果海平面提高两英尺
tens of millions of people will be displaced.
会有千万人流离失所
Around 145 million people around the world live
世界上约有14.5亿人生活在
less than three feet above sea level.
高于海平面不超过三英尺的地方
And a rising sea level threat poses
海平面的提高一直在威胁着
a continuing threat to cities and industries at low elevations.
低海拔地区的城市和工业
Yes, climate change is real, yes, people are causing it,
没错 气候变暖是真的 人类就是罪魁祸首
and we probably need to do something about it.
我们需要亡羊补牢
A scientist is someone who asks what is the bigger story,
科学家就是擅长刨根问底
what is the truth that needs to be brought in front of the public?
将大众需要了解的真♥相♥公之于众的人
For a scientist to continue to research, in the face of either skepticism or
在科学家的探索过程中,不仅要面对怀疑论的质疑
even out and out opposition,
还要忍♥受对手的抨击
you've got to be really brave to keep on doing that.
只有真正勇敢的人才能从事这份工作
Voice comm from Cameron.
卡梅隆发来的消息
Hey I've been looking for you everywhere.
我一直在四处找你
Where are you?
你在哪
Honestly, best you don't know.
你还是不知道为好
Hope that means you're not doing anything you shouldn't be?
希望你没有在做一些你不该做的事
No, just doing what needs to be done.
恰恰相反 我正在做必须要做的事
Talk later.
有空再聊
Communication ended.
通话结束
Mae, set course to Sector 4, Lukrum drill site.
梅 设置前往第四区的路线 卢克鲁姆钻井
Course set.
路线已设定
Voice comm from Amelie.
来自艾米丽的语♥音♥通讯
Amelie!
艾米丽
You were right.
你是对的
It's a girl.
是个女孩
I knew it.
我就知道
Yeah, and so far at least, she seems to be developing normally.
值得庆幸的是 她的发育看上去很正常
I wanted to tell you in person, but where are you?
我本想当面告诉你 你在哪呢
Never mind me.
不用麻烦了
Where are you with all this?
你到底在哪呢
And how is Javier?
哈维尔怎么样
Well, he seems happy.
他似乎挺开心的
But I'm not sure how I feel about any of it.
但我没有什么开心的感觉
I'm not even sure how I feel about him anymore.
我甚至不确定自己是否还在意他
Seriously?
你认真的
We broke up, remember?
我们分手了 记得吗
Hold on.
等一下
Comm paused.
通讯暂停
Zoom in.
放大
Resume.
继续
It's more accurate to say that you broke up with him
更准确地说是你一狠心
when you decided to leave, hmm?
把他给甩了
Yeah, but now I'm not, so, what does that make us to each other,
没错 但我现在不会了 我不知道现在我们两个是一种什么关系
other than parents to a child who may or may not be okay?
除了成为孩子的父母之外 未来能否顺利地走下去
You can doubt a lot about this situation,
你可以存在疑惑
but you can't doubt that Javier loves you.
但你不能否认哈维尔是爱你的
That he respects you and what you do.
他尊重你和你的选择
Think before you push a man like that away.
像那样甩掉别人之前最好三思
Marta, I had no idea you were such a romantic.
玛尔塔 没想到你还是个浪漫主义
I'm not.
我不是
I'll see you at home.
回家再说
Comm ended.
通讯结束
Zoom in.
放大
Recording.
正在记录
Recording.
正在记录
I don't know how I'm supposed to do this alone.
我不知道一个人该怎么做
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
To leave you like this.
以这种方式离开你
My little sis.
我的妹妹
Hana?
汉娜
You hearing any of this?
你听到了吗
Sorry, yeah.
恩
剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表