剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表
So we are going to start going in now.
我们现在要开始进去了
Copy that, thank you, good luck.
收到 谢谢 好运
I'm a very practical person, and I'm not very patient.
我是个务实的人 没那么有耐心
We have so many environmental crises heading against us,
我们前面有太多的环境危机在等我们解决
and so little time left.
时间非常紧迫
So I feel like I don't have a choice.
所以我觉得我没得选
I have to fight this battle for the future.
我得为了将来拼此一战
Arctic Sunrise, this is Tsonga Enabler.
北极日出 这里是森江那不勒
All breach of the 500-meter safety zone is not legal, sir.
所有违反500米安全区的行为都是不合法的 先生
So this will be the last request that you need to relocate.
这将是最后一次要求你们开走
If not, we will regard this as a security threat.
如果不开走 我们就当这是安全威胁
The activists have entered the exclusion zone.
活动者已经进入禁区
The oil rig has stopped operations.
石油钻井已经停止工作
They won't comment on that.
他们不会对此发表言论
But they're not allowed to continue drilling for oil.
但是他们不会被允许继续钻油
Morpheus, Bridge, go ahead with connection.
墨菲斯 这是舰桥 继续连接
The longer we stay here, the more people start looking at this,
我们在那里待的时间越久就会有更多的人围观过来
and it highlights this operation.
这引起了关注
Uh, just to let you know that the connection is completed,
告诉你们一声 连接已经完成
the connection is completed.
连接已经完成
Standing by.
待命
Copy that. Standing by.
收到 待命
We'll see what happens.
我们看看会发生什么
When we're looking at Mars, and companies wanting to go to Mars,
我们看到了火星 就有公♥司♥想要去火星
I think people will find a way to protect the planet,
我认为人们总会找到办法来保护这个星球
just like they're doing right now.
就像他们现在做的这样
And that's not just in the Arctic, but everywhere.
不仅仅是在北极是这样 任何地方都是这样
People have gone through the fence.
人们越过围墙
The bulldozers are still going.
推土机还在继续
A lot of people right now aren't seeing change,
很多人现在还没有看到改变
and aren't seeing it happen fast enough, and see that at this stage,
改变也不够快 在这个阶段
they simply need to put their bodies on the line.
他们只需要走在最前面就行了
Police attempts to move protestors
警♥察♥企图转移抗♥议♥者
voluntarily were ineffectual.
的企图是无用的
These battles right now against new fossil fuel pipelines,
这些反对在北极建立新的化石燃料管道
and new drilling in the Arctic.
和新的钻探的工作的斗争
Are not just a battle between oil companies and protesters,
不仅仅是石油公♥司♥和抗♥议♥者之间的斗争
it's a battle of worldviews.
也是世界观的斗争
We are not complying with the Coast Guard request.
我们不会服从海岸线警卫队的要求
Are you comfortable with that?
对此你感到满意吗
Uh, we will continue protesting against the oil drilling, over.
我们会继续反对开采石油 完毕
If people want a hobby of chaining themselves
如果有人有把自己绑在
to oil platforms, you know, I'd say, go do it.
油井上的爱好的话 我会说 去绑好了
I mean, it's wonderful to live in a free country
在这样一个自♥由♥的国家
where you can go do weird things.
你可以做各种奇奇怪怪的事
But the truth is, it won't matter.
但实际上 这是徒劳的
Preservationists are moving against the tide of history.
保护主义者正和历史潮流逆向行驶
Looks like Coast Guard is approaching.
看上去海岸线警卫队要来了
What right do you have to deny the future?
你有什么权力要来否定未来
I don't know of any historic civilization
从历史中的文明来看
where the preservationists won.
我还没见保护主义者赢过
I mean, in the long run, they get drowned by progress.
我是说 从长远看 他们终将会淹没在历史长河里
For protestors, this is a symbolic gesture,
抗♥议♥者 不过是个象征性的姿态
but how effective they are at actually
但是他们实际上有发挥到什么作用吗
stopping things, I don't know.
我不知道
It's like throwing stones at Goliath.
就像朝巨人扔石头一样没什么用
You have to take the people out from the water.
你必须让你们的人从水里回来
That's an order.
这是命令
You have to do that.
你必须这么做
Morpheus, Bridge, the ship has been arrested.
墨菲斯 这是舰桥 船被搜查了
You can come back to the ship.
你们可以回来了
In order to do this,
为了做到这些
you have to believe that the change is possible.
你必须相信改变是有可能的
Otherwise, we wouldn't be achieving for it.
否则我们就不会成功
Otherwise, we wouldn't be fighting for it.
否则我们也不会为此斗争了
I'm a little bit worried that it's not going to happen fast enough.
我有点担心短时间收不到成效
But uh, we are pushing for it.
但是我们会继续加油的
Yeah.
对
On Mars, there will be a push, a cause, to maybe do better there
在火星上 也许会有一个推力 一个原因
than we've done here.
使我们比在地球上做得更好
To maybe protect that beautiful red planet
我们没有能够保护好地球 有可能会有方法
in a way that we were unable to protect the Earth.
可以保护好那个美丽的红色星球
But I'm not sure how successful that will be.
但是我不确定能保护到什么程度
External tank loading complete.
外罐装载完毕
Begin air-to-ground voice checks.
开始空对地语♥音♥检查
Copy that.
收到
T-minus three hours and counting.
倒计时 三小时
Verify ready to resume count and go for launch.
确认准备恢复计数和发射
Flight crew has reached the surface
乘员已经抵达平台
and is ready to proceed for launch.
发射准备就绪
Confirmed, proceed to final countdown sequence.
确认 进入最后倒计时
Six.
六
Ready.
准备
Five.
五
Sequence initializing.
序列初始化
Four, three,
四 三
two, one.
二 一
System check, we're good Saga III.
系统检查 萨迦三号♥就绪
Safety systems initialized.
安全系统初始化
Main engine ignition.
主发动机点火
Saga III, you're going home.
萨迦三号♥ 要回家了
It might not mean much, but you are home for me.
这可能没那么大意义 你就是我的家
No.
不
I knew something was wrong.
我感觉有点不对劲
I wasn't sure what.
我不确定是什么
Still not sure.
到现在还是不确定
But I couldn't let it stop me.
但是我不能因为这个就停下来
That's why I moved myself up in the mission queue.
这也是我要来火星的原因
I knew there wasn't any more time to waste.
我知道我没有再多的时间可以浪费了
I hope you can forgive me.
我希望你能原谅我
But I had to try and get there.
但是我得努力去那里
I knew there was a risk.
我知道这很冒险
I knew there was a chance that I wouldn't make it.
我知道我可能熬不到那里
But I couldn't not try.
但是我一定要试一下
Because it was always my dream, to be with you on Mars.
因为一直以来我的梦想 就是和你一起待在火星上
I'm so sorry.
对不起
To leave you like this.
就这样离开你
My little sis.
我的妹妹
You understand, don't you?
你会理解我的 对不对
剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表