剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表
Hormone panel, HCG detected outside normal range.
激素组 HCG值检测超出正常范围
Wait, no.
慢着 不
That has to be a mistake.
这肯定是检测出错了
Uh, Mae, detail hormone panel results.
小美 激素组详细数据
HCG detected at IUL 426.
HCG检测值为426
Patient appears to be approximately four weeks pregnant.
您大概已经有四周的身孕了
No.
不
Hey Joon, a few of us are going to eat in the galley.
嗨 俊 我们要去厨房♥吃饭
You want to join us?
一起吗
No, I have a bit of a headache.
不去了 我头有点痛
You want something for it?
你需要点什么吗
Always the doctor, aren't you?
你总是照顾别人是吧
I'm fine.
我没事
I'll just turn in early, I think.
我想我要早点睡觉
Next time.
下次吧
Stop, rewind.
停 倒过去
Play.
播放
Rewind, play.
倒过去 播放
Zoom in.
放大
Zoom in.
再放大
Delete footage.
删除素材
You understand, don't you?
你会明白的 对吗
Send message?
是否发送信息
No.
不
Save it.
保存草稿
Message saved.
信息已经保存
It was good while it lasted, this pipeline.
这些管道真的不错
Shame to shut it down, your colony put a lot of work into it.
真可惜要关掉了 你的部落花了很多心血的
So did yours.
你们也帮了很多忙
Who says science and industry can't get along, right?
谁说科学和工业不能和平相处的 是吧
Hate to interrupt but are we going to do this or not?
抱歉打扰 我们到底要不要这么做
We're ready if you're ready.
你们准备好了的话我们也准备好了
Launch shutoff sequence.
启动关闭序列
Affirmative, systems ready.
好的 系统准备就绪
Let's do this, then. Disengaging.
开始吧 脱离
And not a minute too soon.
马上完成
The different kinds of people that go to Mars
不同的人去火星
will have a wildly different vision for the place.
会对这个地方有不同的视角
You know, you're certainly going to have people
你肯定会遇到一些人
who really say, you know what?
他们会说 你知道吗
This is our place to mold
这是我们要建造的一个
into something that meets the needs of humanity.
满足人类需求的地方
And there are other people that are like hey, we don't want any of that.
但是肯定也会有另外一些人 他们会说
We want to preserve this place as it is, and we want you to stay out.
我们想让这个地方维持原样 我们想让你远离
So everyone is in the boats,
所以大家现在都在船上了
so we can start launching the kayaks.
那我们现在可以发动皮艇了
I'd describe Sini as a bit of an activist warrior.
西尼就是一个活跃的战士
She's just staunch and unwavering.
她是如此的坚定不移
She doesn't have to go through a big thought process
她不用考虑很多
to know that what she's doing is right.
就知道她做的这些是对的
Okay, so we launch kayak number one first.
好的 那么我们现在发动一号♥皮艇
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Bridge, bridge, bridge, this is Morpheus.
舰桥 舰桥 我是墨菲斯
Just letting you know
告诉大家一下
that we have all the four kayaks in the water now, over.
我们的四艘皮艇都已经在水里了
Well, I truly believe that the people who work on this oil rig, I mean,
我知道这些在石油钻机里工作的人
they are just doing their jobs.
他们只是在做他们的工作
But I would want to ask it,
但是我还是想问一问
like how can you sleep your nights knowing that you do
你做这样的工作 夜里是怎么
this work.
睡得着的
There must be some sort of a denial I think people have.
他们肯定会逃避这样的问题
There is a lot of anger.
虽然有很多愤怒
But I don't see just the extremes of an industry versus activists.
但是我没有看到企业对这种活动者有很多极端冲突
We have to be very good at challenging
你必须善于接受挑战
the black-and-white narrative that
在黑白两边
you have to choose sides.
你必须选择其中一方
We on Earth have had to struggle through people fighting and,
地球上的我们不得不在人们的斗争中挣扎
and warring with each other over this.
并互相为敌
And so Mars is the test case for how working together
所以火星就能测试出到底是我们互相协作
would ultimately benefit us all,
还是我们互相敌对
more than working against each other.
能使我们双方收益
I guess that makes it official.
我想这已经成定局了
I have to be honest.
说实话
Sorry to see it go.
很可惜眼睁睁看着它没有了
Enjoy spending time with this crew.
祝你们相处愉快
Likewise. But hey, you're still going to see us around.
你也是 但是我们以后还会再见的
Commander says I got a bunch of solar mirrors to make.
指挥官说我还有一大堆太阳能反光镜需要做
Listen, we're having a going away party tonight.
听着 我们今晚有个告别会
It can apply to this too.
也适用于告别管道
You guys want to come?
你们要不要来
Of course.
当然
But if we get there and there's no booze, there'll be a little hell to pay.
但是如果我们去了没有酒的话 你们就麻烦了
Javier, we need to talk.
哈维尔 我们需要谈一谈
In private.
私下
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
What?
什么
I am pregnant.
我怀孕了
How is it possible?
这怎么可能
I don't know. I didn't think it was.
我不知道 我之前也不想信
We're having a baby?
我们要有孩子了吗
stop smiling.
别笑了
It's not a good thing on any level.
现在怀孕怎么说都不是一件好事
Okay, tell me how I'm supposed to feel about it, then.
那你告诉我 我应该怎么样
How to act, what to say,
怎么反应 说什么
since you are the one who's making all the decisions here.
既然一切都是你说了算的话
I can't fight with you, Javier.
哈维尔 我不能跟你吵架
It's not like I planned this.
这不在我的计划内
No, you just planned to leave.
是啊 你还计划要走呢
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办了
There was no indication that there was anything wrong.
之前没有任何迹象
I thought she was sleeping.
我以为她在睡觉
She's not breathing. I need help!
她没有呼吸了 我需要帮忙
Defibrillator.
除颤器
Clear.
脱手
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
When did this happen?
什么时候的事
Several hours ago.
几小时前
I felt it.
我感应到了
I felt something was wrong.
我感应到要出事了
I pushed it out of my mind.
我没有想太多
There was so much going on.
因为发生太多事情了
Now see, this is the one thing you guys
你看 这是你们营唯一
haven't got over at your camp.
没有的东西
Ah, well,
好吧
I think our CEO wants more output from us before he's going to pony up
我们的首席执行官在我们取得成果之前是不会拿钱
any cash for a bar.
给我们建一个吧台的
You think IMSF paid for this?
你觉得是国火会花钱弄的吗
All recovered and recycled materials, with a little design help from me.
都是些回收循环材料 还有我的一些设计
You're a pretty handy guy
如果你不把手乱放的话
when you're not putting your hand in the wrong place.
你的手还是蛮巧的
Funny.
哈哈哈
So where's the big boss tonight?
所以今晚你们的领导在哪里
Knowing her, still at work.
我了解她 肯定还在工作
Incredibly dedicated to the job and the planet, her and her sister.
她和她的姐姐 对这个星球的投入真的难以置信
They're twins, right?
她们是双胞胎 是吧
Identical.
一模一样
I don't understand how her doctors
我真的不明白她的医生怎么没有
could miss something like a tumor.
查出来她身上有肿瘤
Your sister reported no symptoms,
你姐姐的报告里没有任何症状
and she passed all the routine neurological tests.
她也通过了所有的常规神经学测试
剧集 | 火星时代(2016) | 导航列表