剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
Well, you can't be the hero if you don't make the sacrifice.
那我就放弃我的球赛
Then I'm giving up my sports.
太晚了 我已经放弃了我的头发
Too late. I already gave up my hair.
别做梦了 我要放弃我的球赛 句号♥
Over my dead body. I'm giving up my sports and that's final.
好吧 我给约瑟芬打电♥话♥预约
Fine. I'll call Josephine and make an appointment.
你必须赶紧去
You're damn right you will.
好的 就这么定了
Okay, it's settled.
哦 安迪
Oh, Andi!
这招太损了
That was low.
至少我没跟你玩心眼
At least I didn't play mind games with you.
还是当面骗你的
I had the decency to straight-up lie.
这才是真英雄所为
That's what a real hero does!
拜托 亚当 这是我的头发
Come on, Adam, it's my hair.
我的头发
My hair.
昨天我去公园 有只臭鼬试图上我的腿
Yesterday, at the park, a skunk tried to hump my leg.
当然会了 你这么性感
Well, of course he did. You're sexy.
在公♥司♥ 他们给我做了个新的名牌
Oh, and at work, they made a new name tag for me.
伯恩斯家的恶女人
It says Cruella de Burns.
想拿新名牌 要三个部门
You have to go through three departments
给我签字
to get a name tag.
还需要一位副总裁的签字
A vice president had to sign off on it.
好吧 这样吧
All right, okay, you know what?
我来想办法 让我们俩都能得到自己的最爱
I'm gonna figure out a way we can both get what we want.
-你准备怎么办 -不知道 但我爱你
- What are you gonna do? - I don't know, but I love you.
我不会让别人取笑你的
I'm not gonna let people make fun of you.
只有我可以
Only I get to do that.
这是你的丈夫 我的权利
That is my right as your husband!
就是这样
That's right.
真是极品
That is good stuff.
我搞到了足够的钱 足够牙套
I just got us enough money to pay for the braces,
眼镜 你的头发 一切
the glasses, your hair, everything.
天啊 你去滚扶梯了吗
Oh, my God, did you do the escalator thing?
没有 我把摩托车卖♥♥了
No, no. I sold the motorcycle.
什么 它还没修好呢
What? It's not even finished.
我和大唐修了一夜 修好了
Well, Don and I stayed up all night working on it.
你来看
Check it out.
我的妈呀
Holy crap!
那台旧摩托卖♥♥了这么多钱
You got this much for that old bike?
因为我说这车以前是史提夫•麦昆的
I may have told the guy it used to belong to Steve McQueen.
你真是最贴心的英雄
You are the sweetest hero ever.
我等不及让约瑟芬赶紧补救我的头发
Oh, I can't wait to call Josephine and get my hair fixed.
我要打电♥话♥给有线台
Oh, I'm gonna call the cable company
赶快让欢乐重新回到荧屏
and get the fun machine turned back on. u202dYeah.u202c
妈 看我的脸
Mom, look at my face.
不 怎么搞的
Oh, no, what happened?
学校的护士说我对牙套里的镍
The school nurse says I'm having an allergic reaction
起了过敏反应
to the nickel in my braces.
亲爱的 太可怜了
Oh, honey, I'm so sorry.
至少你的头发不像你妈妈
At least you don't have Mom's hair, huh?
他们太过分了
And that's it for those.
宝贝 上楼洗洗脸
Honey, go upstairs and wash your face.
我马上给你涂点药
I'll be right up to put some medicine on it.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
是不是意味着我可以戴隐形的了
I guess this means I'm getting the invisible ones.
塑料牙套多少钱来着
How much are the plastic braces again?
三千多
3,000 more.
一定是在玩我吧
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
什么声音
What was that?
你刚刚找到了泰迪的眼镜
I think you just found Teddy's glasses.
跟你的体育台说再见
Well, there goes your sports.
还有你的头发
And your hair.
至少我们还有彼此
But we still got each other.
-这样很美好 -对 瞧瞧我们
- This is nice. - Yeah, look at us, huh?
就算手头紧 还是可以有情趣
Even on a budget, we could still have fun.
我听着广播台里的冰球比赛 你能补救你的头发
I got my hockey on the radio. You're getting your hair fixed.
也许你不应该在烛光下弄头发
I'm not sure you should be doing it by candlelight,
但我已经半醉了 随便吧
but I'm half schnockered, so whatevs.
什么都不用担心 宝贝
You got nothing to worry about, babe.
这就像漆栅栏
Just like painting a fence.
无人防守 克罗斯比射门 得分
Get it cleanly... Crosby to the net! He scores!
怎么了
What happened?
我们领先了
We just took the lead.
我说的是头发
My hair, Adam.
没事
Nothing!
就是这边没发生的事
But what didn't happened on this side
需要在这边也没发生一下
needs to also not happened on this side.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表