剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
That's pretty.
对 亲爱的 你真有天赋
Yeah, honey, you've got talent!
我们应该帮她找个更好的工作
Well, we should've been looking for much better jobs for her.
对啊 妈妈 这太棒了 你怎么做到的
Yeah, Mom, that was incredible. How'd you do that?
我不知道 就是一眼看出来了
I-I don't know. I could just see it.
看来一集不落的看《房♥间大改造》很有效果
I guess watching every episode of Fixer Upper finally paid off.
我应该给齐普和乔安娜写封信
Ooh, I should write Chip and Joanna Gaines a letter.
在写封信
Another letter.
他们让我不要再给他们写信了
They-they asked me to stop sending them letters.
我今天超开心的
I had such a great day.
好的 我 你老婆
Ah. Uh-huh? Okay, I-- me, your wife--
-给咱爸妈设计了整个厨房♥ -什么
- designed your parents' whole kitchen. - Wha...?
没错 想摆脱他们的欲望过于强烈
Yeah. Uh, my desire to get rid of them was so strong
释放出我体内的超能力了
that it unleashed a superpower in me.
就像母亲抬起轿车救宝宝
Yeah, like-like, when a mom lifts a car off a baby.
太棒了
That's fantastic. - Yeah.
我也有好消息要告诉你
Well, I have some pretty great news for you, too.
是和丽萨开会的事吗
Oh, it's about your meeting with Lisa?
发生什么了
What happened
准备好 重磅消息
Well, get ready, it's pretty huge.
我把公♥司♥卖♥♥给她了
I sold her my business.
什么
What?
我要给她当全职工了
Yeah. I'm gonna work for her full-time.
不用再到处找活 不会起起落落
No more going from job to job, no more ups and downs.
一切都是稳稳的幸福
Everything's gonna be nice and steady.
大家都爱稳 记得我们稳定下来吗
Everybody loves steady. Remember when we went steady?
你很喜欢的
You loved that.
那伯恩斯兄弟建筑公♥司♥怎么办
Yeah, but, uh, what happens to Burns Brothers Construction?
你为什么要问我这么多问题
Why you asking me so many questions?
我就问了一个问题
I asked you one question.
你刚刚告诉我 你花费了25年建立起的公♥司♥
I mean, you just told me that me company you've been
就这样没了吗
building for 25 years is just... is it gonna be gone?
说好的支持彼此呢
Uh, what happened to supporting each other?
其他人都高兴得不得了
Huh? You know, everybody else was happy.
你当时没在场 你没看到大唐查德
You weren't there. You didn't see the look on Don
听到自己要有稳定工作时 那副高兴的样子
and Chad's faces when they knew they had steady work coming.
-谁是查德 -查德·红菊苣
- Who's Chad? - Chad Radicchio.
洛厄尔现在叫这名 了
Well, that's Lowell now.
-看 这些事你都不知道 -好的
- See, there's stuff you don't know. - Okay
等等 你怎么攻击性这么强
Wait, why are you being so defensive?
攻击性 谁有攻击性了 我才没攻击
D-Defensive? Who's being defensive? I'm not being defensive.
我做了正确的事 我做了 对
Look, I did the right thing here, is what I did. Yeah.
我还有家要养 有个哥哥要考虑到
Yeah, I got a family to support, a brother to think about.
光靠给我爸妈装♥修♥厨房♥是养不活公♥司♥的
The company can't survive on just doing my parents' kitchen.
没有别的办法了
Okay? There wasn't another way.
这样你就高兴吧
So let-- j-just be happy about this way.
好的 你高兴我就高兴了
Okay, okay. I'm happy if you're happy.
对
Yeah. -
你高兴吗
Uh, are you happy?
高兴 非常高兴
Yes, very happy!
这是今年最让我高兴的事了
'Cause it's the best thing that's happened to me all year.
你要去哪
Hey, w-where you going?
去外面 砍柴
Going outside, t-to chop wood.
我特别高兴的时候就会去砍柴
'Cause that's what I do when I'm real happy!
他在外面待了一个小时了
He's been out there for an hour.
只有不开心的男人才会在五月砍柴
Only an unhappy man chops wood in May.
你是给他戴绿帽了吗
Did you cheat on him?
没有
No.
因为他要把他的公♥司♥卖♥♥了
Look... he's selling his company,
我好像让他难过了
and I-I think I made him feel bad about it.
我只是不懂他为什么这么做
But I just, I don't understand why he would do this.
你懂不了 他是男人
Well, you can't. He's a man.
因为他是男人 我只是个女的 就没办法懂吗
So, uh, he's a man, and I'm just a girl, so I can't understand?
在你高举女权大旗前
Well, before you get on your lady high horse,
我只是说
I'm just saying
男人的本能
that it's a man's natural instinct
就是照顾自己爱的人
to take care of the people he loves.
可他一脸的痛苦啊
Yeah, but he's obviously miserable.
这就是他结婚的代价啊
Well, that's what he signed up for when he got married.
他说这是唯一的方法
Well, he said this is the only way.
得有人帮他指出其他方法
Well, somebody should figure out another way and point him to it,
他现在陷得太深 自己想不明白的
because he's in too deep to figure it out for himself.
好 你有主意吗
Okay. You got any ideas?
这就是我的主意
That was my idea.
也许你能帮上忙
Maybe you could do a little something.
好的
Okay.
我们搞定了
I think we're done.
对 看起来不错
Yeah. Looks good. - Mm.
对了 有人出价买♥♥我们的拖车
Hey, by the way, we got an offer on the trailer.
我们的办公室拖车吗
Our office trailer?
你要卖♥♥了它吗
What, you already put that up for sale?
我们现在不需要它了
We're not gonna need it now.
除非你要按我的想法
Unless you want to do my idea,
把它变成小赌场
and turn it into a tiny casino.
这一切发生的太快了
This is all happening really fast.
你有没有 再考虑一下呢
I... Are you having any, I don't know, second thoughts?
没有 我不会
No, I don't have those.
好吧
Okay.
还是很难相信
I guess it's just hard to believe
这是伯恩斯兄弟建筑公♥司♥最后一项工程
this is our last job as the Burns Brothers, you know?
合作愉快
It's been a great run.
没有你 我也做不到
Yeah. I couldn't have done it without you.
除了你去看赛狗的那些日子里
Except for the days you went to the dog track
没有你我也做到了
and I did do it without you.
谢谢这一切 兄弟
Thanks for everything, brother.
来吧
Come on.
好吧 这次我会抱你
All right, all right, I'll hug you this time,
但我们中间不要碰到
but let's not touch middles.
让小亚当离小唐远点
Keep Adam Town away from Don Town.
瞧瞧啊
Look at this!
天啊
My gosh!
孩子们 我太兴奋了
Oh, boys, I'm thrilled!
跟我想象中的一模一样
It's just like I pictured it
当初忽悠你♥爸♥之前我就是这么想的
way back when I first decided to trick your father.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Ma.
我们做得非常好
We do good work.
这些柜子坏了 摔不上
Well, these cabinets are broken; they won't slam.
这是软关断
Well, they're soft-close.
软关断
Soft-close?
那还怎么表达情绪
How do you express your mood?
不知道 学学弹吉他
I don't know, learn to play guitar.
我喜欢
Oh, I love it.
做得好 宝贝
Eh? Great job, honey. Yeah.
听着 昨晚的事要跟你道歉
Hey, listen. I'm sorry about last night.
什么 没关系 宝贝
What? That's okay. Look, honey,
我很了解你 那一定不是在跟我生气
I know you well enough to know that wasn't about me.
抽屉也是静音的
These drawers are quiet, too?
这也太不美国了
This is un-American.
所以 你怎么样
So? How you doing?
还行吧
Okay, I guess.
我们回到伯恩斯兄弟起步的时候
We ended Burns Brothers where we started it.
在妈妈的厨房♥里 爸爸走进来开始抱怨
In Mom's kitchen, with Dad walking around muttering.
事实上 说起这件事
Actually, um, speaking of that,
我有东西要给你和大唐看
uh, there's something that I want to show you and Don.
还可以 冰箱门还可以摔
Oh, we're okay. The fridge still slams.
废弃的房♥子 你为什么带我来这
An abandoned house? Why-why would you bring me here?
我和玛茜也有过这个场景
I've been in this situation with Marcy.
她马上就要告诉你 在她冷静下来之前
She's about to tell you this is where you're gonna be living
你就住在这里
until she cools down.
亲爱的 如果我认为你卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
Look, honey, if I thought you were happy
你是高兴的 我肯定不会管
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表