剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
The chicken wing model.
是擎人·福瑞斯特 我们雇的那个演员
That's Leif Forrest, the actor we hired
代替你出演广♥告♥的那个
to replace you in the commercial.
丽萨会喜欢他的 他单身又帅
Lisa would like him. He's single and handsome.
我们把他炒掉了 他不会喜欢我们的
We fired him. He doesn't like us.
可他喜欢我 他不小心把我拉进一个群了
But he likes me. He accidentally put me into a group text,
我在里面可活跃了
and I've been quite active.
如果你可以让他来 我肯定支持
Well, if you can get him on board, I'm all for it.
很好 我约他跟我们吃午餐
Great. I'll have him meet us for lunch.
刚好我们还是别在这里找了
We don't want one of these guys, anyway.
厕所里听到的 这里有个变♥态♥
Word in the bathroom is there's a creep here
说他把一个姑娘关笼子里了
saying he's got a lady in a cage.
好的 我和玛茜负责让丽萨过来
Okay, so, Marcy and I will get Lisa on board
同意这次相亲
with this blind date thing.
很好 我和大唐
Okay, great. And then Don and I
去说服匹兹堡天赋演员
will work on Pittsburgh's gift to acting,
擎人·福瑞斯特
Leif Forrest.
如果这招用好了 我马上就有工作了
If we play this right, I will have a job
可以每天上班
to go to every day.
思念你的时光一定很美好 宝贝
It's gonna be nice to miss you, baby.
安迪 快乐
Oh, Andi, come quick!
是毛毛虫吗
Is it the caterpillar?
你怎么会不想看呢
How do you not want to see it?
听着 我们只需要说服这个男人
Okay, listen. All we got to do is convince this guy
跟丽萨搞好关系
to hook up with Lisa
然后带她去精神病大街溜一圈
and take a ride down Bonkers Boulevard.
然后去疯子湖游一圈
Go for a swim in Lunatic Lake.
对
Yeah.
跳上精神失常列车
Hop on the Screw Loose Caboose.
他来了
Here he is.
-亚当 大唐 记得擎人吧 -当然了
- Adam, Don, you remember Leif. - Sure we do.
我们开除过的
From when we fired you.
没关系 我习惯别人的敌意了
Ah, it's okay. I'm used to hostility.
普通长相的人 不懂怎么跟我接触
Regular looking people don't know how to deal with me.
对 请坐吧
Yeah. Uh, have a seat.
好
Okay.
擎人 我们虽然各有不同
Leif, I know we've had our differences,
但我们让你来的原因是
but the reason we brought you here is...
我们有个姑娘
we've got a girl.
从来没关在过笼子里
Never been in a cage.
她没进过笼子 跟溜达鸡一样
She's cage-free, like those chickens.
她是我们的一个朋友 单身
Look, she's a friend of ours, and she's single.
我的直觉告诉我 她已经很久没有
And my gut tells me she has not been mingled with
雨露滋润过了
in quite some time.
我们觉得你俩挺配的
And we thought you might be a good match for her.
对 对开除你的事 感到抱歉
Yeah. We felt bad for firing you.
我们只能帮你找个床伴弥补你了
The least we could do is find you a lovemaking partner.
我洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
我和亚当都注意到了
So, Adam and I couldn't help but notice
你生活中缺了一个伴儿
that you're sort of missing a companion in your life.
我们都喜欢有感情生活
You know, and we both love being in relationships.
大部分时间吧
Most of the time.
不过 我们可以帮你的
But, um, we thought we could help.
你们愿意吗
Oh, you would do that?
如果可以
Well, it might be nice
跟一个特殊的人分享我生活也不错
to share my life with someone special.
很好 你想找个什么样的男人
Well, great. So what kind of man are you looking for? Hmm.
帅气的医生
A handsome doctor.
我不想太肤浅
Well, I don't want to be shallow about this.
帅就够了
Just handsome.
不敢相信你还单身
I can't believe you're single.
真是
u202dIt's just...
我一直很喜欢生机勃勃 阴晴不定的女人
And I've always had a thing for spirited, unpredictable women.
真的吗
Oh, really?
听起来有点怪 但我喜欢疯狂
I know it sounds weird, but I like crazy.
我认识一个疯狂的人
Well, I know a crazy
也许会喜欢你
that might like you. u202d
我还喜欢男人在经济上依赖我
I also want a guy who's financially dependent on me
这样我就能站主导地位 一直对他颐指气使
so I can have the upper hand and constantly lord it over him.
天啊 你真是个怪兽
My God, you're a monster.
爱情的
Of love.
对 没错
Huh? Right. Yes, a...
可爱到骨子里的爱情小怪兽
a cuddly, bone-chilling love monster.
我们这个朋友不仅精神不稳定
Not only is our friend delightfully unstable,
而且挣得还不少呢
she also happens to earn a pretty good living.
太棒了
That's great.
在匹兹堡当演员挣钱太难了
It's tough making ends meet as an actor in Pittsburgh.
这里的人根本不懂欣赏艺术
They don't appreciate art around here.
我是说 我可以做七种不同的表情
I mean, I can do seven different faces,
这七种完全不同
and they are all totally different.
做得非常好 表演一下
They're really good. Show them.
表演愤怒
Do angry.
你非要挑那个我不会的
You had to pick the one that I can't do.
表情看起来很愤怒啊
That seemed angry to me.
太好了
Well, all right.
这下有七种了
That makes eight.
你同意吗
So, are you in?
我们干了
We're doing it.
-谢谢你能来 擎人 -当然了
- Thanks for coming, Leif. - u202dSure.
她是个有钱的疯子
She's a rich nutjob.
庆幸你们先找我了
I'm just glad you called me first.
他长得真好看 这么送走真舍不得
He's so pretty, it's a shame to give him away.
眼睛看这里 姑娘
Eyes over here, mama. u202dOh.
你们何不到客厅里待会
Uh, why don't you guys go into the living room,
吃点小点心 我们马上就去
have some hors d'oeuvres, and we'll be right in.
擎人
So, Leif,
这是什么名字
what kind of name is that?
这是我的名字
Oh, it's my first name.
你知道
You know,
我觉得真有可能成功
I think this could actually work.
丽萨是情感冰山
Lisa's an emotional iceberg,
他有企鹅脑子
and he's got the brain of a penguin.
如果这两个人看对眼了 她就会回去工作
Yeah, if these two hit it off, she's going back to work,
意味着你可以开工了
which means you're going back to work.
也意味着我会有很多新故事
Yeah, which means I'll have a bunch
-回来给你讲了 -对
- of new stories to tell you. - u202dYeah.
你给我讲的时候
And you'll be telling them
我的脚也不用搭在你的大腿上了
without my feet in your lap. Yeah.
行了 让我们把这事搞定
All right, let's go close this deal.
肯定是她来了
Ooh, that must be her.
擎人 你的下辈子来了
Leif, here comes the rest of your life.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我还没准备好见她呢
I-I'm not ready to meet her.
你还没把她的名字告诉我呢
You haven't even told me her name yet.
对了 抱歉 她的名字是
Oh, sorry about that. Yeah, her name is...
丽萨
Lisa?!
猜得真准
Wow, great guess.
擎人
Leif?!
等等 你们俩认识吗
Wait, you-you guys know each other?
这是好事 还是
Is that a good thing or a...
-你这个王八犊子 -懂了
- You son of a bitch. - u202dGot it.
你要把我的前夫介绍给我
You set me up with my ex-husband.
他劈腿了一个在车展认识的
Who cheated on me with a 22-year-old actress
22岁女演员
he met working at a car show.
我不知道我们不能跟别人约会了
I-I didn't know we couldn't date other people.
只以为我们不能跟别人结婚了
I just thought we couldn't marry other people.
等等 他已经变了
Uh, hey, h-hold on, hold on. He's changed.
你知道他已经有稳定工作了吗 当鸡翅模特哦
Yeah. Did you know he's got a steady job as a chicken wing model?
大家都喜欢吃鸡翅啊
Huh? Everybody loves chicken wings. u202dYeah.
我走了 非常感谢你们安排了这次重聚
I'm leaving. Thank you so much for setting up this reunion.
最后的狠话轮不到你说
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表