剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
《老爸有招》前情回顾
Previously on Man With A Plan...
这种庆祝方式真有趣
This is such a fun way to celebrate
恭喜你们完成了小型商场的项目
you guys finishing the mini mall.
丽莎有没有说下个项目是什么
Hey, did Lisa say what our next project is? u202dMm-mm.
我即将要开始的大项目是
The next project I will be working on is...
我自己
myself!
我要去休假了
I'm going on sabbatical.
那我们要建造什么
So what are we gonna be building?
我不知道你们如何
Well, I don't know about you two,
但我要创造一个新的自己
but I'll be building a new me.
那可得脱胎换骨才行
She might have to take that thing down to the studs.
我们失业了
We just lost our jobs.
这个广♥告♥对伯恩斯兄弟很重要
This commercial is important to Burns Brothers,
所以我应该来见见这个演我的人
so I think I should meet the guy who's playing me.
-我叫擎人·福瑞斯特 -什么
- I'm Leif Forrest. u202d- I'm sorry?
擎人·福瑞斯特
Leif... Forrest.
-怎么了 -我刚刚被解雇了
- What's the matter? - I just got laid off.
看来我们都没有工作了
I guess now neither of us are working.
好了 孩子们 你们的拼车到了
Oh, okay, kids. Your carpool's here.
你们今天哪里都不去吗
You guys aren't going anywhere today?
泰迪 我跟你说了 我们暂时没有工作
Teddy, I told you we're temporarily unemployed.
我也想没有工作
I want to be unemployed.
你肯定会的
Oh, you will be.
行了 瞎说什么大实话 快去吧
Okay, let's not be so honest. Come on.
我们要忙碌一整天
So we're busting our humps all day
你们却可以闲坐着吗
while you two get to sit around?
对 就好像我们变成了孩子
Yeah, it's like we're the kids now.
你们记得带钱和吃的回来
Bring us back some food and money.
看看咱们俩
Ah, look at us.
房♥子里现在只有我们
We got the house to ourselves.
咱们应该充分享受这一刻
You know, we should make the most of this.
咱们不会失业太久的
Yeah, well, we're not gonna be unemployed long.
我的广♥告♥放出去了 你也发了简历
I got my commercial running, you sent out résumés.
我的简历一定会脱颖而出 因为有贿赂
Oh, and they really stand out 'cause they include a bribe.
每封简历我都附上了一张星巴克礼品卡
See, I clipped a Starbucks gift card to each one.
安迪 那些要花钱
Andi, those things cost money.
没充值就不花钱
Not if you don't put any money on it.
真是我家宝贝
That's my girl.
勤俭节约 有点缺德的宝贝
u202dMy thrifty, morally-challenged girl.
你看 我就是这意思
u202dSee, this is what I'm talking about.
我们应该享受在一起的时光
We should just enjoy being together.
对 你是我最喜欢的人
Yeah. You're my favorite person.
我也是你最喜欢的人
I'm your favorite person.
我们就像后院的两棵树
We're like those two trees in the backyard
每年都向彼此更靠近一点
that grow closer together every year.
哇 好有诗意
Oh. That is poetic.
好喜欢听你讲故事
I love your stories.
你对世界的理解很有魅力
It's so charming how you see the world. u202dOh.
其实男树比女树年轻十岁
You know, that boy tree is ten years younger
她是不是挺幸运的
than the girl tree. Pretty good for her, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
好的 把你的两只小狗狗放上来吧
Oh, yeah, come on. Get those puppies up here.
所以
u202dSo...
我们今天做什么
What should we do today?
不如我们看电视吧 一直看到
I say that we watch TV, and only get up
遥控器需要换电池再起身
when we need to replace the batteries in the remote.
我真是配不上你
I do not deserve you.
没人配得上
No man does.
几天后
昨天我出去拿信的时候
Yesterday when I was getting the mail,
看到一只毛毛虫在走道上爬
I saw this caterpillar inching his way down the sidewalk.
看起来特别像
It looked exactly like...
咱们女邻居的胡子
The neighbor lady's mustache.
对
Yeah.
这事你已经讲过两次了
You've told that story twice.
你不是说我有诗意吗
Thought I was poetic.
诗经常会被重复
People repeat poems.
要我给你讲讲《南塔科特的男人》系列吗
Might I remind you of the "Man from Nantucket" Series?
开头是"有个男人来自南塔科特"
As in, "There once was a man from Nantucket"?
好了 我知道了
Okay, yeah, yeah, I got it.
这是什么
Uh... what's this?
我的小狗狗
My puppies.
汪汪
Arf, arf.
脚放上来还拿着遥控器
Foot person gets the remote, too?
两极分化可真严重
Ugh. I guess the rich get richer.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我没办法坐一整天
I just can't sit around all day
大腿上放着你的烫脚
with your hot feet in my lap
电视里还在反复播《吉尔莫女孩》
watching reruns of the Gilmore Girls.
我知道 你很小就生了女儿
I get it. You had your daughter young.
行了吧 都要把我逼疯了
Move on. You're making me crazy!
好 那你想再看一次《尖峰时刻》吗
Okay, well, you want to watch Rush Hour 3 again
好让你跟着那些演员一起说台词
so you can say every line along with the actors?
我会这样吗
I do that?
会 很搞笑
Yeah. It's funny.
一开始而已
At first. u202dOh.
亚当 我很爱你 但是
Look, I love you very much, but...
我就直说了
Okay, I'm just gonna say it.
我不想跟你一起待着了
I'm sick of being around you.
你这么说我太开心了
That is music to my ears.
我也不想跟你一起待着了
I'm sick of being around you, too!
我们真般配
We are so cute.
该怎么让你继续工作呢
Hey, so, how do we get you back to work? u202dUgh.
难道我们要出去到处敲门
You know, I mean, do we go out and knock on some doors
看谁需要重装厨房♥吗
and see who needs new kitchens?
让我恢复工作最快的办法
The quickest way to put me back to work
是让丽莎·麦卡弗雷别再疯了
is to get Lisa McCaffrey out of her cuckoo's nest.
那就带她出去喝酒
So let's take her out for drinks.
也许我们可以加个速
Maybe we can speed this whole thing up,
修一修她脑子里的砖砖瓦瓦
you know, patch the cracks in her attic.
这主意不错
That's a great idea.
-我们很适合彼此 -对
- We're a great team. u202d- We are.
注定要在一起
We were meant to be together.
但不是一直在一起
Just not all the time.
没错
Exactly.
我去库房♥看书去
I'm gonna go read a book in the pantry.
离开这里吧 宝贝
Anywhere but here, baby.
《老爸有招》第二季第二十集
我就是说说 你要是看到了那个毛毛虫
I'm just saying, if you'd seen the caterpillar,
我的故事听起来会更有趣
you'd like the story better.
完全跟胡子一模一样
It looked exactly like a mustache.
简直是汤姆·赛立克在人行道上
It was Tom Selleck on a sidewalk.
专心点 好吗
Stay focused, okay?
我们得让丽莎打起精神
We've got to cheer Lisa up
这样你们俩才能恢复工作
so we can get both of you back to work.
今天早上 我太想一个人待着了
This morning, I needed alone time so bad,
差点就去散步了
almost went on a walk.
散步啊 亚当
A walk, Adam.
她来了 你要记住
Here she comes. Okay, remember,
我们只负责修复
this is just a patch job.
任何结构上的问题不负责
We're not responsible for any structural problems.
不管她说什么
And no matter what she says,
我们都要说这是很大的进步 懂吗
we tell her she's making progress, okay?
-好的 -来啦
- Got it. u202d- Hey, hey!
-你好呀 -你们好
- Hi. u202d- Hello, you two.
丽莎
Lisa. u202d
见到你真开心
u202dAh, it's so good to see you.
你最近怎么样
How-how you doing? u202dOh.
抑郁到要疯了
Wildly depressed.
离婚之后我就没感到这么孤独过
I haven't felt this lonely since my divorce.
我开始跟镜子里的倒影对话
I started talking to my reflection in the mirror,
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表