剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
詹内特跟土院子鲍勃居然有过一腿吗
So, Janet had a thing with Dirt Yard Bob?
没错
Yeah.
以前他家还有草坪
He had grass back then.
他用钢琴勾引了她
He seduced her with his piano.
很抱歉我老公之前对你那么凶
I'm sorry my husband came down on you so hard.
是啊 不过你给我小心点
Yeah, but you watch your step,
不然我会叫你出去以男人的方式解决
or we'll go outside and settle this like men.
亲爱的 我想到一个主意
Honey, you know what I was thinking?
咱们应该跟他们一起办一场会餐
We should host a potluck with these guys.
把所有街坊邻居都叫来咱们家
You know, have all the neighbors over here.
这想法太好了
That's a great idea.
我已经买♥♥了菠萝天鹅
I already have a pineapple swan.
孩子们把脖子啃了
Well, the kids ate the neck,
现在比较像菠萝鸭子
so now it's more of a pineapple duck.
抱歉 我们不打算跟其他邻居打交道了
Sorry, we're not speaking to any of the neighbors.
他们太喜欢占便宜了
They're all a bunch of mooches.
其实 高兴 你说得对
You know what, Joy? You're right.
他们确实爱占便宜
They are mooches.
什么 我说的时候
What? When I said that,
你就说我对人不友好
you said I was unfriendly.
是啊 但是现在
Well, yes, but now
这是整个社区的意见嘛
I'm hearing it from the community.
你看
See?
好了 我们该回家了
Okay, we should get home.
我跟鲁迪还要早起练太极
Rudy and I have tai chi in the morning.
没错 她就是这样永葆平和
Yeah, that's what keeps her so mellow.
其实 我们应该多聚聚
You know, we should do this again.
你会发现
You'll find
我摘下检查员徽章的时候会随和很多
I'm a lot looser once I take off my inspector's badge.
说到检查
Hey, you know, speaking of inspections,
为了庆祝大家现在关系这么好
what do you say we celebrate everyone getting along
不如水泥板就签合格吧
by signing off on that slab, huh?
既然我们现在是朋友了
Well, I guess since we're friends now,
那就签合格吧 等真的准备好了
I'll sign off on it when I'm good and ready.
可是...
But...
怎么会这样
What happened?
你也听到了
You heard the lady!
她说要等准备好了再签
She said when she's good and ready!
我救不了你
I can't help you.
瞧瞧我们
Look at us.
我交了新朋友
We got new friends for me.
而且他们跟我一样讨厌所有人
And they hate everybody else for me.
好了
Okay.
好的
All right.
既然你要重新加入垒球队
Since you're joining the softball team,
我把队服给你
here's your jersey. Oh.
击球大♥师♥[谐音:自♥慰♥者]
你把垒球队命名为击球大♥师♥吗[自♥慰♥者]You named our softball team the Master Batters?
没错
Yes, I did.
我不♥穿♥
I'm not wearing that.
怎么了吗
Well, what's wrong?
是不是听起来不够霸气
It's not tough enough?
不然改成狂暴击球大♥师♥[自♥慰♥者]How about the Furious Master Batters?
前面加什么词也没用
Adding words isn't gonna help.
我觉得没毛病啊 起这个名字
I don't see a problem. Look, we're called that
是想突出我们很擅长击球
because we're so good at getting hits.
我希望大家都知道我是击球大♥师♥[自♥慰♥者]I want everyone to know I'm a master batter.
洛厄尔 你在脑子里重新说一遍
Okay, Lowell, say it in your head,
要记住 这个名字是老唐起的
and remember Don is the one who came up with it.
老唐
Don!
我还穿着去教堂了
I wore this to church.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表