剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
好啦 我会想你的
Okay. I'll miss you.
不过 你得先关门我才能走
Well, I mean, I can't go till you close the door.
你先走 然后我再关门
You go, and then I'll close the door.
不行 你先关门 然后我再走
No, you know what, you close the door, then I'll go.
这小伙真不错
What a nice kid, huh?
去写作业吧
Go do your homework.
凯蒂的新男友还在吗
Hey, is Katie's new boyfriend still here?
不在了 他刚走 好让凯蒂写作业
No, he just left so she could do her homework.
真是个好小伙
What a doll.
他才不是好小伙
Oh, he is no doll.
你猜我刚发现了什么
Guess what I just found out.
泰勒是个瘾君子
Tyler is a pothead.
什么
What?
没错 我在加油站碰到了布兰达·米勒
Yeah. I saw Brenda Miller at the gas station,
她说在儿子伊万的房♥间里
and she told me that she found a bag of weed
发现了一包大♥麻♥
in her son Evan's room.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我不认识这些人
I don't know who any of those people are.
布兰达·米勒 隆了鼻的那个
Brenda Miller, the nose job mom.
她儿子伊万你总叫他"萝卜腿"
And her son Evan is the one you call Chicken Legs.
想起来了
Yeah, yeah.
而泰勒和萝卜腿在一个乐队 对吧
Anyway, Tyler and Chicken Legs are in a band together, right?
萝卜腿和隆鼻妈说整个乐队都会吸
And Chicken Legs told Nose Job that the whole band smokes it.
他们就在隆鼻妈的地下室排练
They practice in Nose Job's basement.
他们差点就能一直瞒天过海
And they almost got away with it,
因为隆鼻妈 她闻不到味道了
because Nose Job, she can't smell anymore.
好了 我想说的就是
Okay, look, all I'm saying is
凯蒂得跟泰勒分手
Katie has to break up with Tyler.
大♥麻♥不是好东西
Pot is bad news.
我知道 你跟我说过很多次了
I know. You've told me many times.
好吧 在我小时候
Yeah, well, when I was growing up,
我爸对大♥麻♥零容忍♥
my dad was a zero tolerance...
-坚决直接拒绝 -坚决直接拒绝
- Just Say No Hard-ass. - Just Say No Hard-ass.
没错
Yeah, yeah.
虽然很难为情 但是你知道吗
It was embarrassing, but you know what?
-很有效果 -很有效果
- It worked. - It worked.
我和老唐从来没碰过
Don and I never touched the stuff.
-这是为我们好 -这是为我们好
- And we were the better for it. - And we were the better for it.
没人喜欢那玩意 你懂的
Nobody likes that, you know.
我不是说希望凯蒂嗑药
But I'm not saying I want Kate to do it,
但是大♥麻♥现在没什么大不了的
but pot's just not that big a deal anymore.
对 这就是问题所在 安迪
Yeah, that's the problem, Andi.
因为大家都嗑嗨了
Because everybody's stoned now.
快餐车上卖♥♥墨西哥卷饼的那帮蠢货
The jelly heads in the burrito truck
六年来一次都没给我做对过
have not gotten my order right in six years.
而且他们也不在乎
And they don't care.
他们只顾着吸到欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
They're too busy puffing the magic dragon.
好了亲爱的 我明白墨西哥卷饼做不好
Okay, honey, I-I get that a badly made burrito
真的很让人心碎
is a real heartbreaker.
是啊
Yeah.
但我们可以先别激动
But I say we just stay calm
直接问凯蒂吸没吸过
and ask Kate if she's ever done it.
好 好主意
Yes. Yes.
如果她真吸过 那我们都知道会怎样
And I think we both know what's gonna happen if she has.
-没错 -没错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
等等等等等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
怎么怎么怎么
What, what, what, what, what?
别直接冲进去问她 好不好
Don't just barge in there and ask her, okay?
要非常自然地引出来
Let it organically come up.
行了 别担心
Come on, don't worry.
我会问得很巧妙 她绝对感觉不到
I will be so sly, she won't even know I'm asking.
亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
你们来啦
Hey, what's up?
我最近压力很大
Well, I been pretty stressed.
你身上有大♥麻♥吗
You got any pot on you?
-什么 -亚当
- What? - Adam.
她可没说没有
That wasn't a no.
《老爸有招》第二季第四集
你可别想躲着我们 小姑娘
Don't you walk away from us, young lady.
你为什么要问我这个
Why are you asking me about this?
因为你男朋友会吸魔鬼生菜
Because your boyfriend smokes the devil's lettuce!
什么
What?
吸大♥麻♥
Smokes pot.
你♥爸♥ 你♥爸♥他年纪大了
Your... your father was born a long time ago.
好吧 我没见过泰勒吸
Well, I've never seen Tyler do it.
你也没吸过吗
And you've never done it?
没有 我不必因为我男朋友做什么
No! Look, I don't have to do something
就必须做什么
just because my boyfriend does.
这是你教我的
You taught me that.
确实是
Aw, I did!
你能听我话 我感觉好欣慰
That makes me feel so good that you listened to me.
能不能专心点
Will you stay focused?
你得跟泰勒分手
You have to break up with Tyler.
你根本不了解他
You don't even know him.
我很了解他这种人 他们的结局就是
I've known a hundred Tylers, and they all end up
在快餐车上给我做错墨西哥卷饼
in a food truck screwing up my burrito.
你不能阻止我见他
You can't stop me from seeing him.
我当然可以
I sure can.
我可以把你禁足
I will ground you.
我和泰勒一个学校
Tyler goes to my school.
你要禁止我上学吗
You gonna ground me from school?
你看她干什么
Why you looking at her?
你没招了
You got nothing.
下次她把我逼得说不出话时 帮帮忙啊
When she traps me in an argument like that, step in.
好了
Come on.
我们的女儿不是瘾君子
Our daughter is not a stoner.
目前不是而已
Yet. Yet.
如果她继续和泰勒一起玩
But if she keeps hanging out with Tyler,
总有一天
it's just a matter of time
她会变成大♥麻♥城市长
before she's the mayor of Doobieville.
好吧 我相信她能做出正确选择
Okay, well, I trust her to make good choices.
你能不能别老这么充满信任和支持
Will you stop being so trusting and supportive?
教育孩子绝对不能这样
That is no way to raise kids.
算了 这事你别管了
You know what? You're off the case.
我自己处理
I'll handle this myself.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我不告诉你 因为这事不归你管了
I'm not telling you because you are off the case.
是吗 我觉得你不说的原因被凯蒂猜中了
Huh? Well, I think you're not telling me 'cause Kate's right.
你没招了
You got nothing.
行
Hey, okay.
就算我不知道该怎么做
Just 'cause I don't know what I'm gonna do
也并不代表我不会做
doesn't mean I'm not gonna do it.
听我说
Hey, get this.
凯蒂在跟大♥麻♥斗士约会
Katie's dating Cheech and Chong.
同时约会两个人 真不容易
Two guys-- that's rough.
不 就一个人 他是个瘾君子
No, no, it's just one guy, and he's a pothead.
我女儿的男朋友是个瘾君子
My daughter's dating a pothead.
你打算怎么做
So what are you gonna do?
不知道 情况很复杂
I'm not sure. It's complicated.
安迪也不支持我
Andi's not on my side.
她很支持嬉皮士
She's a hippie sympathizer.
也许她说得有道理
Maybe she's right.
顺其自然 看事情会如何
Just let it go, see what happens.
我对我儿子麦奇就是这么干的
That's what I did with my son Mikey.
现在他是一座南瓜园的副主管
And now he's assistant manager at a pumpkin patch.
一年只上一个月班吗
So he works one month a year?
对 你最好处理一下
Yeah, you should get on this.
我觉得应该直接去找她男朋友泰勒
I think what I need to do is confront the boyfriend, Tyler.
让他知道凯蒂是谁的女儿
Let him know whose daughter he's messing with.
我大学时约过一个喜欢这个的女孩
I dated a girl in college who was into that.
蕾妮·伯恩巴姆
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表