剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
-我们有啊 -可我退出了 我可是球队的核心
- Sure we do. - But I quit. I was the heart of the team.
我们搞了个换心手术
Well, we had a heart transplant.
我在打二垒
I play second base.
我在学习如何当着别人的面吐口水
I'm learning how to spit in front of other people.
你之前就应该知道洛厄尔
There was a time you would have known
吐口水有困难啊
about Lowell's struggle with spitting.
那个
Well...
也许安迪说得对
I mean, maybe Andi's right.
也许我的脾气是有点大
Maybe I have gotten a little cranky.
她说得对 我知道她是对的
She is right. I can tell you she's right.
不仅仅跟邻居这样
And not just with the neighbors.
所以问题是我
I mean, I think the problem is me.
是你 我知道就是你
It is. I can tell you it is.
这样子 我要改变现状
You know what? I'm gonna turn this thing around.
从现在开始 我要
Starting right now, I'm, uh...
重新加入垒球队
I'm rejoining the softball team.
不能随便加入 得先考试
You can't just rejoin. You have to try out.
我加入自己公♥司♥的球队 才不要考试
I'm not trying out for my own company's team.
我欣赏你的勇气 欢迎加入
I like your moxie. Welcome aboard.
好
Yeah.
老爸有招 第二季第六集
你说得没错
Well, you were right.
原来我就是咱这的暴脾气
Turns out I'm the town crank.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你知道解决问题的第一步
You know, the first step to getting better
就是承认自己有问题
is admitting you have a problem.
而且我是对的 这才是我最爱的部分
And that I'm right. That's my favorite part.
好的 我准备好了要友好
Okay, well, I am ready to be friendly, okay?
所以我们努力跟把邻居关系重新搞好吧
So let's try and fix things with those idiot neighbors.
我知道了
I know.
我们办一个会餐 邀请整条街的人
We'll have a potluck for the whole street.
我可以做传♥单♥ 然后放到每家每户的
Yeah, I-I can make fliers and-and put 'em
邮箱里 然后
in everybody's mailbox, and...
我要买♥♥个果篮
I'm getting a fruit bouquet.
-好啊 -不 一个菠萝天鹅
- Great. - No, no. A pineapple swan.
不惜任何代价
Whatever it takes.
我不想最后变成土院子鲍勃
I-I don't want to end up like Dirt Yard Bob.
不过要是我也能弹钢琴就好了
Although I would love to play the piano.
既然你有心做改变
Hey, um, since you're in the mood for change,
要不要考虑下你的法兰绒衬衫
um, do you want to talk about your flannel shirts?
我的法兰绒衬衫怎么了
What's wrong with my flannels?
这是我的形象 大家都喜欢
That's my look. People love it.
我也喜欢 对
And I love it. Yeah.
多实用啊
I mean, they're practical. Uh-huh.
你怎么知道会不会突然在河上
'Cause you never know when you might be on a river
脚踩着木头转圈圈
spinning a log under your feet.
我时刻准备好迎接它的发生
And when that happens, I will be ready.
别动
Hands off.
这些是要给陌生人吃的名牌小吃
Those are the name-brand snacks we save for strangers.
你们饿了去储藏室里
If you're hungry, go to the pantry
找点巧克力派或者蛋糕条什么的吃
and get yourself some Ding-Dangs or a Twonkie.
孩子们 别站的离门太近
Okay, kids, and stay away from the door, all right?
因为它马上就会突然打开
'Cause it's about to fly open, and I don't want you
你们别被大群的邻居撞到
to get trampled by a mob of neighbors
他们等不及要来看我们了
who can't wait to see us.
三十分钟后
大群的邻居在哪
Where's the mob of neighbors?
一天都没看见辆车路过这里
I haven't seen a car drive by all day.
连鸟都不见一只
Even the birds are gone.
上帝来收人了吗
Did the rapture happen?
这个派对不是应该在一个半小时之前就开始了吗
Wasn't this party supposed to start a half an hour ago?
洗了45分钟的澡
Oh, the guy who takes 45-minute showers
突然就会看表了
can suddenly tell time.
好的 土院子鲍勃来了
Oh, all right, there's Dirt Yard Bob.
我去问他知不知道怎么回事
I'll go see if he knows anything.
土院子
Yo, Dirt Yard--
鲍勃
Hey, Bob!
现在对零食的管控怎么规定的
So, where are we on snacks?
我想尝尝鳄梨酱 它都快放烂了
I'd like to eat some of that guacamole before it goes bad.
就像这个派对 对不对
Like this party. Am I right, guys?
对 太好笑了
Yeah, that's funny.
是啊
Yeah.
等你十六岁跟我说买♥♥车的时候 我会记住的
I'm gonna remember that when you're 16, and you want a car.
我们都玩够了 该走了
Come on, we've had our fun. Let's go.
我们赶紧打扫自己的房♥间去 我们有着最棒的父母
Let's go clean our rooms because we have the best parents ever.
我喜欢 虽然不信 但我喜欢
I like it. I don't believe it, but I like it.
土院子说新邻居把大家都带去
Dirt Yard says that the new neighbors took everyone
钢人体育场了
to the Steelers Stadium.
没错 那个丈夫在那工作
Yeah. The husband works there,
带他们参观更衣室去了
and he's giving a tour of the locker room.
他们把我们的客人都偷走了
So they stole our party guests?
我们怎么跟钢人比啊
We can't compete with the Steelers. Ugh.
我们的派对都没有个主题
Our party doesn't even have a theme.
鳄梨酱和小披萨
Uh, guacamole and pizza bites?
我们是谁 想传达什么
Who are we? What's our message?
我们好好考虑考虑
Let's think about this.
好的 我已经气翻了老邻居们
Okay, well, we already ticked off the old neighbors.
你太小瞧我了
Oh, you don't know the half of it.
但新邻居对我们还不了解
But the new neighbors don't know us well enough
不知道会不喜欢我们 对吧
not to like us, right?
所以跟他们打好关系 然后
So we make nice with them, and then,
从他们那就能热烈回归社区了
we can worm our way back into the community from there.
对 可以这么干
Yeah, we can do that.
我们热烈进入过很多东西
We've wormed our way into plenty of stuff.
好 等新邻居回家
Yeah, so when the new neighbors get home,
我们就过去 打好关系
we'll go over there, and we'll make nice.
好主意
Good plan.
好 我可不可以为了这个场合给你换身衣服
Okay, now, is there any way I could dress you for this?
我们很早以前就说好了
Hey, we agreed a long time ago.
不许给我换衣服
You're not allowed to dress me.
那我保证先帮你脱衣服呢
What if I promise to undress you first?
这招太阴了
Oh, that's a dirty trick.
好吧 我们楼上见
All right, I'll meet you upstairs.
带着鳄梨酱来
Bring the guacamole.
我讨厌这件衬衫
I hate this shirt.
我觉得你穿很帅啊
I think you look handsome.
感觉你在盖普童装区给我挑的
I look like you dressed me at babyGap.
好了 记住 我们一定要友好
Okay, now, remember, we have to be friendly.
尤其要对老婆友好
All right? Especially to the wife.
别担心 人♥妻♥都爱我
Don't worry. Wives love me.
我们二十分钟内肯定成朋友
We'll be pals inside of 20 minutes.
你好
Hiya.
你好
Hello.
看来二十分钟要搞不定了
This might take longer than 20 minutes.
请从我的欢迎地毯上移步出去
Step away from my welcome mat.
它不是给你准备的
It does not apply to you.
看来
So, I guess
新邻居已经很了解我们 并不喜欢我们了
the new neighbors do know us well enough not to like us.
你记得我跟你说过那个
You know that really nice
特别好的建筑检查员吗
county inspector I was telling you about?
他走了 高兴接替他
Well, Joy here replaced him.
看来你私下会穿成蓝色斑点狗
I guess in your private life you dress like Blue's Clues.
现在我们还成了邻居
And now we're neighbors.
邻居 我花了四百元雇了个家庭环境调查员
Neighbors? I paid $400 for a home inspector.
他说这里没有讨厌的害虫
He said we were pest-free.
调查员啊 他们最差劲了
Inspectors, huh? They're the worst.
我现在要关门了
I am closing my door now.
她 才叫不友好
Now, she is unfriendly.
我们唯一要交朋友的人就是她
She was the one person we had to make friends with,
你现在就给她气跑了
and you've already ticked her off.
我们还有办法
Hey, we're not out of this.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表