剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
Well, Marcy and I figured since we couldn't go,
你可以换一天吃晚餐
you would move the dinner.
我换不了
I can't move the dinner.
那是安迪的生日
It's on Andi's birthday.
-所以你替换了我们 -对
- So you replaced us? - Yeah.
你怎么会这么后知后觉
How can you be so far behind?
刚刚就发生在你眼皮底下的事
It happened right in front of you.
所以那是豆腐
So, it's tofu,
但你们给它上色 搞得像肉一样
but you'll paint it brown like meat?
听起来好恶心 好的
Well, it sounds disgusting. Okay.
我们周六晚上见
I'll see you Saturday night.
是关于我生日晚餐的事吗
Was that about my birthday dinner?
我的希望之火熊熊燃烧哦
My hopes are flying high.
有没有安排惊喜呢
Are there gonna be any surprises?
大部分是给鲁迪的
Mostly for Rudy.
很好 鲁迪和高兴也来啊
Oh, good. Rudy and Joy are coming, too?
也 还 替代 都是生日的欢乐词语
"Too," "Also," "Instead of"-- all those fun birthday words.
什么
What?
大唐和玛茜来不了
Don and Marcy can't make it.
真的吗
Aw, really?
也不是什么坏事啊
Well, that's not a bad thing.
高兴和鲁迪肯定有不一样的故事
I mean, Joy and Rudy will have some new stories.
大唐的故事我们都听过了
We've already heard all of Don's, you know?
他把浣熊当成了猫 记得吗
He thought that raccoon was a cat. Remember? Huh?
他不知道腌黄瓜其实是黄瓜做的
He didn't know pickles were cucumbers.
他又忘记浣熊不是猫了 还想把它当宠物养
He forgot the raccoon wasn't a cat, and tried to pet it again.
只是你知道 你不会知道这点的
It's just, you know-- and you wouldn't know this
因为你以前从来没计划过这些事
'cause you've never planned one of these--
可是有一条大家约定俗成的规则
but, um, there's a rule that everybody agrees on
如果有一对儿夫妻来不了 我们就改期
that if one couple can't make it, that we change the night.
亲爱的
Honey,
那不是所有人的规则
that's not everybody's rule.
那只是你的规则 因为你人好
That's just your rule because you're nice.
可幸运的是 我没那么好
But lucky for you, I'm not.
好吗
Okay?
所以我们可以在你生日当天吃晚餐
So we are having dinner on your actual birthday.
我必须要说实话
Yeah, I-I got to be honest.
我的希望之火有些微弱了
My hopes are losing a little altitude, okay?
你确定你能搞定吗
Are you sure you can pull this off?
确定 确定
Yes. Yes.
所以你只要 坐好放轻松
So just, look-- sit back and relax.
把你的希望之火维持好状态
You are in for a smooth flight.
我只要打电♥话♥给玛茜 然后把这一切都安排好
I'm just gonna call Marcy and figure everything out.
听好 你只要拿起电♥话♥
Look, if you pick up that phone,
就代表着你不信任我
you're saying you don't believe in me.
我信任你啊
I believe in you.
那你为什么还朝电♥话♥走
Then why are you still walking towards the phone?
我有吗
Am I?
安迪 我跟你说 这顿晚餐一定会成功的
Andi, I'm telling you, this dinner is coming together.
没错 是有一些小波折
Yes, there was a little speed bump,
但大家都没问题啊
but everyone's cool with it.
他居然替换了我们
He frickin' replaced us?
不行 我们是无可替代的 我们可是家人
No. No, we are not replaceable. We are family.
准确来说 我是家人 你只是老婆
Technically, I'm family. You're just the wife.
来一点
Sharesies?
晚餐我们去定了
We are going to that dinner.
去告诉你弟弟 我们去
You tell your brother we are in.
你才逼我告诉他 我们去不了
You just made me tell him we were out.
那是推拉战术
It was a power move.
我们输了 换下一步
We lost. Let's move on.
好吧
Okay, okay.
只有一个问题
Just one question.
更年期还要多久才停
How long will menopause last?
大家好 大唐
Hey, guys. Oh, Don, so,
我打电♥话♥给餐厅 要加上你和玛茜
I called the restaurant to get you and Marcy back in.
我就按你说的 说是给唐·伯恩斯订的
I did like you said. I told the guy it was for Don Burns.
他超级兴奋 跟我说 唐·伯恩斯 那个唐·伯恩斯吗
He got all excited and said, "Don Burns? The Don Burns?"
-真的吗 -假的 他们不在乎
- Really? - ?No. They didn't care.?
包间只能坐八个人
They can only fit eight in the private room.
听着 你一定要帮我这个忙 玛茜会杀了我的
Look, you got to help me out. Marcy's all over me.
我试过躲着她 但房♥子太小了
I tried to hide from her, but my house is too small.
听着 大唐 我无能为力了
Look, Don, there's nothing I can do.
昨天晚上 我不得不假装在车底干活
Last night I had to pretend to work under my car
等她睡了才出来
until she went to sleep.
求你了 好弟弟
Come on, little brother.
行吧 算了 晚餐取消了
Okay, fine. Forget it. Dinner's cancelled.
不
No!
我们只能按那个蠢规矩来了
I thought we'd just follow the dumb rule
挑大家都能来的那天晚上去
and do it on a night when everyone can go.
-行了 满意了吗 -谢谢
- There, you happy? - ?Thank you.?
好了 我去木厂了
All right, I'm off to the lumberyard.
-好 路过赛狗道的时候祝你好运 -谢了
- Okay, good luck at the dog track. - Thanks.
不 不能这样
No. Don't do this.
改期意味着永远都不可能了
Rescheduling means it's never going to happen,
我已经把新衣服的标签撕掉了
and I already took the tags off my new outfit.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会改期的
I'm not rescheduling.
我只是说着搪塞大唐的
I just said that to get Don off my back.
周六计划照旧
Saturday is still on.
太好了 可真是大起大落啊
Yes! Wow. What a roller coaster.
你真觉得自己可以搞定吗
You really think you can pull this off?
为什么大家都问我这个问题
Why do people keep asking me that?
听我说 我们只要保证安迪不知道
Hey, look, all we have to do is not let Andi know
大唐和玛茜以为晚餐取消了
that Don and Marcy think it's cancelled.
当然 大唐和玛茜不能知道
And it goes without saying that Don and Marcy can't know
晚餐没有取消
that it's not cancelled.
或者晚餐取消了
Or that it is cancelled.
不对 晚餐没有取消
No. That it's not cancelled.
对 很简单的
Yeah. It's easy, man.
要是高兴告诉玛茜怎么办
But what if Joy tells Marcy?
不会有问题的
But that's not gonna be a problem--
她们根本不认识彼此 你看 我都计划好了
they don't even know each other. See? I planned that,
而我根本完全没想过 真是机智如我
and I didn't even know it-- that's how good I am.
我不明白
I don't understand
为什么葡萄可以试吃 苹果就不行
why you could sample a grape but not an apple.
因为这里不是自助餐厅
Because it's not a buffet.
大唐
Don.
高兴
Hi, Joy.
请问这个高个子给你造成困扰了吗
Is this tall fellow bothering you, ma'am?
困扰我二十三年了
For 23 years.
高兴 这是我妻子 玛茜
Joy, this is my wife, Marcy.
玛茜你好 这是我老公 鲁迪
Hi, Marcy. This is my husband, Rudy.
很期待在安迪的生日晚宴上
I'm looking forward to eating some steaks
跟你们一起吃牛排
with you at Andi's birthday dinner.
希望那里的牛排比较好吃
I hope they're good.
之前我吃的牛排都黏糊糊的
The last few I've had have been real mushy.
什么 你们没听说吗
Oh, no, didn't you hear?
因为我和大唐去不了
No, Don and I were busy,
所以他们改期了
so they decided to reschedule.
没有取消啊
No, it's still on.
什么
What?
对 亚当今天还发邮件来确认呢 你看
Yeah, Adam sent out an e-mail today confirming it. See?
你看到了吗
Do you see this?
他还要请他们吃晚餐
He is still having that dinner.
只是邮件没抄送我们 不让我们知道
He took us off the e-mail so we wouldn't know.
我们只收到过第一封邮件
We were only on the first e-mail.
第一封邮件 我们只收到这一封
The first e-mail? This is the only one we got.
不 这是第二封邮件
No, that is the second e-mail.
鲁迪 你明白这意味着什么吗
Rudy, do you know what this means?
他们去不了 亚当才邀请我们
When they couldn't go, Adam subbed us in.
我们不过是备胎
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表