剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
那辆车里有四个男人
There's four guys in that truck.
他们现在下车了
And now they're getting out. Great.
所以才不系安全带
That's why you don't put your seat belt on.
准备开干
It's go time! Hey!
你都七十五岁了
You are 75 years old.
不能开干了
Go time is over.
周四
这是你的午间胡椒博士
Here's your middle of the day Dr. Pepper.
抱歉花了这么久
Sorry it took so long,
机场那边修路
they were doing roadwork down by the airport.
想得美
Nice try.
这是在街那边壳牌加油站买♥♥的
This is from the Shell station down the street.
你怎么能这么厉害
How are you so good at this?
周五
这是什么
What's this?
我的干皮肤用的乳液
Cream for my dry skin.
那你给我♥干♥什么
Why are you giving it to me?
你得帮我擦
You have to rub it on me.
什么
What?
不是全身 就我够不到的地方
Not everywhere, just the places I can't reach.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
你今天过得如何
How was your day?
我爸有罐乳液 安迪
My dad has a cream, Andi.
还让我帮他擦
That I have to apply.
天哪 你太惨了 亲爱的
Oh, boy. I'm sorry, honey.
不过 作为安慰
Well, you know, if it helps,
你妈在医院过得非常开心
your mom is having a blast at the hospital.
我可真是一天都受不了了
Well, I can't do another day.
好了 我觉得你反应过激了
Okay, I-I think you're overreacting.
是吗 真的吗 你觉得我反应过激了
Oh, really? Am I? Am I? Am I overreacting?
我现在越来越确定 是的
I am more and more confident the answer is yes.
我带你看个东西
Let me show you something.
那个乳液里加了什么
What's in that cream?
你的手好软啊
Your hands are so soft.
叮叮叮叮
Bong bong bong bong.
我现在睡觉都能听到
I'm hearing it in my sleep now.
最精彩的地方在这里
Oho, and this is the best part.
你看 安迪 是我爸
Look, Andi, it's my dad.
躺在我们床上
In our bed.
贝芙呢
Where's Bev?
她主动要求工作到晚班
She volunteered to stay for the late shift.
好 晚餐吃什么
Okay. What's for dinner?
披萨
Pizza.
其实 我想吃烘肉卷
I... I was thinking meatloaf.
可是
Okay, well,
烘肉卷很花时间 乔
um, meatloaf takes a while, Joe.
没事 我在这里看比赛很愉快
Well, I got a good run of game shows here,
等一下无所谓的
I don't mind waiting.
亚当 赶紧把他撵走
Adam... get him out of there.
你这头小母马可得驯驯了 孩子
You need to wrangle your filly, boy.
我觉得问题不在她
I don't think she's the problem.
也不是我的错
It's not my fault.
-是你妈改变了计划 -什么计划
- Your mother changed the plan. - What plan?
我们的退休计划
For our golden years.
本来待在家里看时光流逝就挺好的
We were happy just staying at home, watching the world go by.
结果她忽然变了
Then she started acting different.
是你让她帮你擦乳液了吗
Did you make her rub that cream on you?
因为这让我变了
'Cause it's making me act different.
我知道肯定要出事
I knew something was coming.
每天早上 我们都回去散步
Every morning, we'd go out for our walk
走到人行道的时候 都会左转
and we'd get to the sidewalk and we'd turn left.
结果上个月的某一天 她右转了
Then one day last month, she turned right.
为什么 她在找什么
Why? What was she looking for?
后来就玩宾戈 然后就去医院
And then the Bingo, and then the hospital.
我就来了这里
And here I am.
你有没有跟妈妈聊一聊这些呢
Well, did you talk to Mom about any of this?
我不必开口聊我的感觉
I don't have to talk about my feelings.
这是爷爷的特权
I'm grandfathered into that.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
我得去做烘肉卷
I have to make a meatloaf.
在你去之前
Well, before you go,
能不能再给我拿个枕头
would you get me another pillow?
我要放在双腿之间
I-I need one for between my legs.
你用安迪的吧
Use Andi's.
没想到我们居然真的要做烘肉卷
I can't believe we're actually making this meatloaf.
必须做 这是爷爷的特权
Well, we have to, he's grandfathered in.
你真应该听听他刚才说的话 安迪
You should have heard him up there, Andi.
他... 很迷茫
He's... lost.
我不明白
Well, I don't get it.
以前贝芙也离开过
Bev's gone away before.
她不是还去乘船游览吗
She went on that cruise.
对 但他知道一两天后就会恢复正常
Yeah, but he knew everything would go back to normal in a day or two.
这次不一样 这对他来说是很大的改变
This is different. It's a big change for him.
怎么 难道要贝芙下辈子都坐在沙发上
So, what, Bev has to sit on the couch for the rest of her life
就为了让她老公开心吗
just to make her husband happy?
对
Yes.
什么
Wha...
婚誓里说过的
It's in the vows.
我们都是小声说 不让你们听到
We whisper it so you don't hear it.
-你得让我妈别去医院了 -什么
- You have to tell my mom to quit the hospital. - Wha...?
我才不要
I'm not gonna do that.
她很开心
She's happy.
你要让我单独去跟她谈吗
So I have to talk to her all by myself?
对
Yes.
老公的馊主意 老婆绝不插手
Wives don't help their husbands with bad ideas.
婚誓里说过的
It's in the vows.
好吧
Well...
可我觉得这主意很好
I think it's a good idea.
我就说因为她不在 我爸很孤单
I'll just explain that my dad is lonely with her gone
所以请她回来
and she needs to come back.
我建议你不要介入
I wouldn't get involved if I were you.
我已经被扯进来了
I'm already involved.
我的枕头闻起来像百利发蜡
My pillow smells like Brylcreem.
感觉自己睡在罗纳德·里根的怀里
It's like sleeping in Ronald Reagan's arms.
好吧 你可以睡我的枕头
Well, fine, you can use my pillow.
不必了 谢谢
Uh, no, thank you.
你的枕头只能扔出去开枪打爆
I think we're gonna have to take your pillow out back and shoot it.
好了 我妈来了
Okay, here comes Mom.
我要跟她谈谈别去医院的事
I'm going to talk to her about quitting the hospital.
那我得赶紧离开现场
Well, then I'm getting out of here.
不行 你♥爸♥在上面
Oh, your dad's up there.
可是你妈要来了
Oh, here comes your mom.
我 我...
I... I c...
食材间
Pantry!
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
你在医院过得怎么样
Hey, how was your day at the hospital?
是不是特别疲惫
Tiring, I'll bet, huh?
是不是想说 终于结束了
Makes you want to say, hew,
我真是再也不想去了
I am never going back there again.?
没事 这下积累经验了
Well, lesson learned.
你确实尽力了 对不对
You gave it a shot. Yeah?
其实 我觉得很好
Actually, you know, I feel great.
帮助别人让我觉得充满力量
Helping people gives me more energy.
充满力量
More energy?
我听说往往这种时候就应该辞职
I hear that's what happens right before you should quit a job.
你在说什么
What are we talking about?
-说到爸爸... -我们有聊到爸爸吗
- Hey, speaking of Dad... - Were we speaking of Dad?
你要是想聊爸爸的事 当然可以
We could talk about Dad if you want to, yeah, sure.
其实 我...
You know, I...
我觉得你突然这么离开家
I think you threw him a curve ball
真的让他很措手不及
by being out of the house so much.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表