剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
好的
Um, okay, uh...
关于这个广♥告♥
Well, about the commercial...
我只是觉得...
I just... I just think that...
你这套路眼熟
Uh-oh. You're doing your thing.
你不一定要说出来 因为我也能感觉到
Okay, you don't have to say it, 'cause I felt it, too.
唐太差了
Don kind of stinks.
天啊
Oh, boy.
但我觉得洛厄尔应该可以搞定
But I think Lowell can fix that.
只需要把我放大就好
He'll just focus more on me.
行吧 我要怎么跟你解释呢
Okay. How do I explain this to you?
哦
Um... Oh.
记得以前在我们各种朋友的婚礼上
Hey, remember how at all of our friends' weddings,
我总站起来唱《我翅膀下的风》吗
I used to get up and sing? Wind Beneath My Wings ?
因为我以为自己唱得非常好
Because I thought I was a good singer?
后来 你终于不得不把我押送到了
And then, finally, you had to wrestle me
希尔顿的女卫生间里 跟我解释
into the ladies room at the Hilton and explain to me
我是在毁掉别人人生中最珍贵的一天
that I was ruining people's most precious day?
记得 记得
Yeah. Yeah.
还没反应过来?
Still nothing?
好 亲爱的
Okay. Well, honey...
我们现在是在希尔顿的女厕所里
We are in the Hilton ladies room,
而你差点在棉条贩卖♥♥机旁边哭出来
and you're about to be crying by the tampon machine.
这跟那不一样
This is nothing like that.
所有人都知道你唱歌♥不好听 只有你不知道
Everyone knew you were a bad singer but you.
而我呢
Whereas in my case, uh... Oh.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这跟我预想的刚好相反
I kind of pictured this going in a different direction.
我以为我们要拍很多个广♥告♥
I thought we'd do a bunch of commercials,
然后特里?布拉德肖看到我以后 来跟我当朋友
and then Terry Bradshaw would see it and be my friend.
我还是你的朋友啊
Well, I'm still your friend.
没关系
You know, it's fine.
没关系
It's fine.
对不起 亲爱的 我知道这很难接受
Oh. I-I'm sorry, honey. I-I know it's tough.
不不不
Oh, no, no. Hey, hey,
这话得说出来
it needed to be said.
对吗
Right?
我不是当演员的料 多大点儿事
I'm no actor. Big deal.
重要的是 广♥告♥要拍好
The important thing is that the commercial is good.
我会给洛厄尔打电♥话♥
Yeah. So I will give Lowell a call
让他再找一个更好的我
and tell him he needs to find a better... me.
他应该知道
I think he knows.
我喜欢这个新亚当 你们真的很像兄弟
I like our new Adam. You could really be brothers.
对 真好 你是个高个子
Yeah. It's nice that you're tall.
我们击掌的时候 我就不用蹲下了
We could high-five, and I don't have to crouch down.
亚当 你来了
Uh-oh. Adam, you're here.
你没收到我给你写的邮件吗
Didn't you get the e-mail I sent you--
标题就是 你还是在家待着吧
subject line: Maybe stay in the house?
没关系 这个广♥告♥对伯恩斯兄弟很重要
It's fine. This commercial is important to Burns Brothers,
所以我应该来见见这个演我的人
so I think I should meet the guy who's playing me.
你不会觉得别扭吗
That's not gonna be uncomfortable for you?
什么 不会
What? No.
我不受影响 我就是这种人
I rise above. That's what I do.
这么想就对了
That's the spirit.
新亚当?
Hey, New Adam? Yeah.
我想介绍个人给你认识
I'd like you to meet someone.
太好了 我午餐要吃什么跟他说就行了吗
Oh, great. Is this who I give my lunch order to?
不 这位就是亚当 伯恩斯 你扮演的角色
No. No, this is Adam Burns, the person you're playing.
没关系 洛厄尔 就像我说的 我不受影响
It's okay, Lowell. Like I said, I rise above.
而且 没有午餐的预算
Also, there's no budget for lunch.
我有樱桃味的唇膏
I have a cherry ChapStick.
你一会儿可以尝尝
You can nibble on that later.
新亚当 你叫什么?
Uh, so, uh, New Adam, uh, what's your name?
-我叫擎人 福瑞斯特 -什么
I'm Leif Forrest. I'm sorry?
擎人 福瑞斯特
Leif... Forrest.
我回去了
I'm gonna... I'm gonna go back over there,
在后面比较容易不受影响
'cause it's easier to rise above back over there.
鲍勃 昨天我跟我丈夫进行了一场很尴尬的对话
Bob, yesterday, I had to have a very awkward conversation
很尴尬的对话
with my husband, and...
我意识到如果在必要情况下 有些事我能做到
...I realized that it's something I can do if I have to.
所以
So...
可以给我涨工资吗
can I have a raise?
我给你讲个小秘密
I'll let you in on a little secret.
我们医院就要被圣屹生物收♥购♥了
Our hospital's getting bought by SuperMed,
他们对我们实验室有大的规划
and they said they have big plans for our lab.
我一会儿要跟他们打电♥话♥敲定最终细节
I have a call with them later to finalize the details,
等谈好了 你就能涨工资了
and when I do, you're gonna get that raise.
-真的吗? -对
- Really?! - Yes.
谢谢你 鲍勃
Oh, thank you, Bob.
我真为自己骄傲
I am so proud of myself.
我都没对你笑出猪叫
I didn't even snort on you.
这算是互惠互利了
Well, we're both happy about that.
该死
Damn it!
好了 我们开始吧
All right, let's get started.
伯恩斯兄弟广♥告♥ 第二集 新希望
Burns Brothers Commercial, Episode II: A New Hope.
第一条 开始
Take one. Action.
我是唐 伯恩斯
Hi. My name is Don Burns,
是伯恩斯兄弟建筑公♥司♥的老板
and I own Burns Brothers Construction,
还有我的弟弟亚当
along with my brother Adam.
在伯恩斯兄弟
Here at Burns Brothers,
高质量的工程 低廉的价格
we know you need quality work at low prices.
卡
Cut!
不不不 你不能说卡 我才可以
No. No, no. I don't say cut.I say cut
卡 现在正式卡了
Cut. Now it's official.
擎人 你目前做得不错
Leif, you're doing great so far,
但我必须要指出的是
but I just wanted to point out,
你说 高质量的工程 低廉的价格
you're saying quality work at low prices. Yeah.
高质量的工程 低廉的价格
It's quali-TEE work at low PRI-ces.
可没人那么说话啊
But nobody talks like that.
我只是想帮忙 你知道?
I'm just trying to help, you know?
你从来没建过小商场 可我有过 所以
You've never actually built a mini-mall, but I have, so...
可我在商场里上过六周的表演课
Well, I went to six weeks of acting classes in a mini-mall,
所以我知道自己在干嘛
so, I know what I'm doing.
好的
Okay, okay.
亚当 电视亚当 我们再试一次
Adam-- TV Adam-- let's just give it another try.
你确定这个人比我好吗
Are you sure this guy's better than me?
对 抱歉 对
Yes! Sorry. Yes.
开始
And action.
我是唐 伯恩斯
Hi. My name is Don Burns,
是伯恩斯兄弟建筑公♥司♥的老板
and I own Burns Brothers Construction,
还有我的弟弟亚当
along with my brother Adam.
-在伯恩斯兄弟 -卡
- Here at Burns Brothers...- Cut!
你为什么要做那个表情?
Why are you making that face?
我没做表情啊
I wasn't making a face.
抱歉
Oh, sorry, sorry.
我还以为你在演傻子
I... I thought you were making a stupid face.
原来是正常的样子
It's just regular, you guys.
这是你正常的样子
It's just his regular face.
开始
And... action.
-我是唐 伯恩斯 -卡
- Hi. I'm Don Burns, and... - Cut.
亚当 你在干嘛
Adam, what are you doing?
等一下 我可以帮帮他
Just one second. I think I can help this guy.
卡 你个小饼干的
Cut. Son of a biscuit!
好的
Okay. Uh...
你在扮演我 好吗
You're playing me. Right? Okay?
我不是这样
I am not this.
知道吗 我是这样
All right? I am this.
行了 够了
Okay, that's it.
我跟这个人合作不下去
I can't work with this guy.
瞧瞧有人耍大牌了啊
Uh-oh. Looks like we have a diva on our hands.
我们去吃点零食吧
Let's get you a snack.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表