剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
before I turn 50.
她是在说她才四十九岁吗
She's telling people she's 49?
也就是说她生我的时候才...
That means she had me when...
你就满足她一下吧
Just let her have it, boy.
珍 抱歉等了这么久
Hey, Jen, sorry it took
才邀请你们来吃饭
so long to have you guys over.
不如你们明天来我们家玩游戏吧
Hey, how about you come over tomorrow for game night?
你想玩什么 猜猜画画 快艇骰子
What's your pleasure? Pictionary? Yahtzee?
-串串字连环 -或者三个一起 猜猜快艇字连环
- Boggle? - Or we can do all three, Pic-Yahtzee-Boggle.
好 我去跟安迪商量一下
Well, let me talk to Andi about that right now.
我们太爱玩吓跑他了
We were too interesting. Mm-hmm.
我很讨厌这一点
Oh, here's one I hate--
你本来看电视看得好好的
you're minding your own business, watching television,
老婆忽然走进来说 "原来你在这儿呢"
the wife walks in and says, "There you are."
然后就没办法玩了
And then it's good-bye fun.
然后就拉你去万能卫浴商城
And hello, Bed Bath & Beyond.
我真觉得我们应该一起度个假
I seriously think we should vacation together.
最好是出海航行
I would not say no to a cruise.
今年生日真的很棒 亲爱的
This is a great birthday, honey.
一开始我的希望熊熊燃烧
I mean, you know, my hopes were high,
后来变成了星星之火 然后呢...
and then they were real low, and then...
你想到了这个 简直是噼里啪啦
you know, you came through with this, and it's, like...
你知道我怎么想吗
Hey, you know what I'm thinking?
下次你提出负责其他准备时
Next time you offer to handle logistics,
我会同意的
I'm gonna let you.
我连"其他准备"几个字都写不出
I can't even spell "Logistics."
居然还想着解决好这一切
What am I doing trying to handle them?
别谦虚了 你厉害着呢
Come on. You're on a roll.
我等不及看到我的礼物了
Can't wait to see what my present is.
我也是
Me, neither.
我是说 等不及看到你开礼物了
I-I mean, I can't wait to see you open it.
我当然知道礼物是什么
I know what it is.
礼物就在车上 我这就去拿
Yeah. It's on the truck. I'll go get it. Here.
我去去就回
All right. I'll be right back.
大概一小时吧
In about an hour.
以后我们一起抵抗老婆吧
I say from now on we stand up to our wives.
下次她们要是说 "原来你在这儿呢"
The next time one of them says, "There you are,"
我们就说"现在不行 我很忙"
we just say, "Not now, I'm busy."
同意
I'm in.
我觉得自己很强大 真的
All right. I feel strong, man.
-感觉很好 -好
- I feel good. - Good.
原来你在这儿呢
There you are.
现在不行 我很忙
Not now, I'm busy.
你刚才说什么
Not now, you're what?
是他说 他...
No, he told... he...
大唐 你怎么把我晾了
Don, you left me hanging.
抱歉 我忽然没胆量了
I'm sorry, I lost my nerve.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表