剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
You like that?
想想看 过了这么久
And to think, after all this time,
我还以为你死了
I just thought you were dead.
我还能说什么
What can I say?
好人是很难倒下的
It's hard to keep a good man down.
现在
And now
我准备重拾旧生意
I'm ready to get the old band back together.
你有货吗
You have some product you can move?
我们缉获了不少好东西 就在物证科
We've got some seizures just sitting there in evidence.
实际上你有现金的话 今天就可以把货给你
Could actually get you a supply today if you've got cash.
我常备有现金 马尔科姆
I always have cash, Malcolm.
你知道
You know that.
没错 汤米
That I do, Tommy.
我知道
That I do.
你想要多少
How much you thinking?
你有多少
How much you got?
那边怎么回事
What's going on up there?
和我无关
This ain't me.
你们还在等什么
What you waiting for?!
不过
But hey.
对礼物不要挑剔...不是吗
Gift horse and all that... am I right?
伙计 你为什么不继续打开保险箱
Why don't you go ahead, open up that safe, my man?
你们好
Hello there.
不介意的话 我们在找马尔科姆·格兰哈姆
If you miscreants don't mind, we're looking for Malcolm Graham.
把他交出来
Hand him over, and we all can be on our way
大家都不会有麻烦
without too much fuss.
你们俩来这真是个大错误
You two made a huge mistake walking in here.
我们跳过把时间变慢的把戏怎么样
What do you say we skip the time-slowing shenanigans, hmm?
你不是会死吗
What about your mortality situation?
警探不在附近的时候就不起作用
Well, it's kind of a non-sitch when the detective's not around.
我等下再解释 可现在
I'll explain later, but for now,
我们就好好享受吧
we'll just, you know, enjoy the moment.
你先请
After you.
非常好
Lovely.
我先警告你们...
Right, I should warn you...
这是一场非常不公平的对决
This is hardly a fair fight.
抱歉 失误
Sorry, bro. Genuine mistake.
需要帮忙嘛
Oh, do you need some help with that?
想想看 我们浪费了几千年对付彼此
And to think, we wasted all that millennia fighting each other, right?
我们仍要找到马尔科姆
We still need to find Malcolm.
没错
Absolutely.
如果我们分开找 搜寻的地方更大
You know, if we split up, we'll cover more ground.
同意 如果你先找到他 不许独享所有的乐趣 成吗
Okay, but no hogging all the fun if you find him first... deal?
成交
Deal.
我知道它是特别的
Wow. I mean, wow. I could tell it was something special,
可不知道这是否有用
but I had no idea that was gonna work.
不过你不尝试就永远不会知道
But you never know until you try.
不得不说
Got to say,
你现在看起来没那么可怕了 阿曼纳迪尔
you don't look so scary now, Amenadude.
说好的不独享呢
What part of "No hogging" Don't you understand?
该死的
Bloody hell!
你又这样 毁掉我的乐趣
There you go, spoiling my fun again.
别管我 去抓他
Leave me, and go get him.
你知道我有多讨厌欠别人的
You know how much I hate being in anyone's debt.
如果我现在救了你 我们就扯平了
I figure if I save you now, that makes us even, right?
而且...
Besides, it's...
只是皮肉伤
it's just a flesh wound.
不懂你在抱怨什么
Hardly can see what you're whining about.
怎么回事
What happened?
一把异世界的刀伤了他 梅兹
He was struck with a blade not of this world, Maze.
我的刀
One of mine.
没错
Yes.
我来处理
I'll handle this.
怎么处理
How?
去找他
Find him.
乐意之至
With pleasure.
马尔科姆 不许动
Malcolm, freeze!
停下
Stop!
别动
Don't move.
别紧张 警探
Easy, Detective.
找到你真不容易
You're a hard man to find.
我知道你觉得我是坏人
Look, I know you think I'm a bad guy,
可我只想抓到我们亲爱的朋友马尔科姆
but I'm simply trying to catch our dear friend Malcolm
好把他的胳膊腿都卸了
so I can tear his arms and legs off.
这与你无关
This has nothing to do with you.
你知道我不能让你那么做
You know I can't let you do that.
你不知道他都做了什么
You don't know what he's done.
反正你从来都没有相信我
You'd never believe me anyway.
你只需要知道他是来这拿钱的
But all you need to know is that he's here to get money
然后就会永远的消失
and then he's gonna disappear. For good.
你是说这些钱
You mean this money?
我不是来这逮捕你的 路西法
I'm not here to arrest you, Lucifer.
我知道你是无辜的
I know you're innocent.
我一直都知道
I always have.
我们一起抓住那个混♥蛋♥然后结束这一切吧
So let's catch this bastard together and put an end to all this.
看看我们 重新合作了 这感觉真不错
Ah. Look at us, reunited, and it feels so good.
马尔科姆没带着跑路的钱是走不远的
Malcolm won't get far without his getaway cash.
梅兹去哪了
Where's Maze?
去处理一些重要的事
She's taking care of something important.
你的忍♥者酒保当然在执行秘密任务
Oh, of course your ninja bartender is off on a secret mission.
怎么了 警探 你是想要
Why, Detective, are you pining
-好警♥察♥恶魔警♥察♥行动吗 - 不
- for some good cop/demon copop action? - No.
我只是想找到马尔科姆证明你的清白
I just want to clear your name and find Malcolm.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
谁在乎恶魔的犯罪记录
Who cares about the Devil's rap sheet?
为什么不跳过那部分直接到重点
Why don't we just skip that part and go straight to the main course?
因为这是非常冲动还目光短浅
Because it's incredibly impulsive and shortsighted.
你没注意到那才是我关注的吗
Have you noticed that's my jam?
如果我们证明了你的清白 一切就可以照旧
If we fix your reputation, we'll preserve everything we've done.
你想继续和我合作
You want to keep working with me.
要做到这一点 你要相信我
And to do that, you need to trust me.
-好吧 -很好 警探
- Okay. Well. - Right. Very well, Detective.
你抓到我了 但你打算
I'm in your hands. But how you intend
怎么证明我的清白
to prove my innocence is beyond me.
把手放下吧
Put your hands down.
我们找到需要的证据了
We found the evidence we need.
他找到的
He did?
我能重新考虑投降吗
Can I rethink my surrender?
你找到了什么
What'd you find?
你最好亲自来看看
It's better if I show you.
够了 梅兹金
Enough, mazikeen.
死就死吧
I've made my peace with death,
去地狱也好 天堂也好
whether I go to Heaven or Hell.
我知道你要去哪
I know exactly where you're going.
哪都不去 你就给我呆在这里
Nowhere. You're staying right here.
立马给我闭嘴 我来救你
Now shut up and let me help you.
你也无能为力
There's nothing that you can do.
只有圣洁之物才能救我
It would take something divine to heal me.
你从路西法那儿拿的
You took that from Lucifer?
我谁都没告诉
I kept it a secret.
原以为可以用它带我们回家
I thought I could use it to get us back home.
那你居然愿意用它帮我吗
And you'd give that to me?
相信我 我也不懂这是为什么
Believe me, i don't understand this either.
我为什么觉得你们要带我去刑场
Why do I feel like I'm walking death row?
我现在要不要节约下时间 来顿最后的一餐
Should I order my final meal now to save time?
丹说他都处理好了
Dan says he has it handled.
没错吧
You do, right?
是的
I do.
我来自首
I'm here to turn myself in.
你干什么
What are you doing?
是我从证据库里拿走了一把枪
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表