剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, put him down! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
放松 放松 嘿 嘿 嘿
Easy, easy. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
这种卑鄙之人不值得这样 对吗
This scumbag isn't worth it, all right?
这事没完
This isn't over.
你也是来试探我的
You come to have a go at me as well?
克洛伊说需要保护你
Chloe thought you might need protection
免受那些怪人的烦扰
From freaks like that.
我只是想喝一杯
What I want is a drink.
对之前的事我很抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry about earlier.
今天早些时候的事还是三周以前的事
Earlier today, or three weeks ago,
你发一条短♥信♥就和我分手了
When you broke up with me in a text?
克洛伊 我知道
Chloe, I know.
我一直在想办法解释这件事
I've been looking for a way to explain things,
可怎么也说不通
But nothing makes sense.
我会弥补这件事的 我保证
I will fix this, though, I promise.
不用保证了 我只想做好我们的工作
No more promises. I just want to do our jobs.
那是什么
What's that?
这绝对不是原来就在这的
This definitely doesn't belong here.
一个压花的字幕"M"
A monogrammed "M."
路西法不是戴袖扣吗
Doesn't lucifer wear cuff links?
真的吗 没有指纹 没有表皮细胞
Really? No prints, no skin cells?
没有 线索断了
Nope. Dead end.
除非你去路西法的衣柜看看是不是匹配的
Unless you want to check lucifer's closet for the match.
真有趣
Very funny.
德克 你的搭档上电视了
Yo, decker, your partner's on tv.
今日 一段视频快速传播
A video went viral today
在好莱坞大道上的一场斗殴之后
After a fight erupted on hollywood boulevard.
当地酒吧店主路西法·晨星
Local club owner lucifer morningstar
攻击了杰克布·威廉姆斯教士 因教士声称
Attacked reverend jacob williams when williams claimed
这位有魔鬼姓名的商人
The businessman with the devilish name
与最近上头条的
Was actually involved
邪恶谋杀案有关联
In the satanic murders making recent headlines.
显然 我只有我一人是这么想的
Apparently, I'm not the only one.
真是荒唐
This is ridiculous.
他并没有攻击那个人
He didn't attack the guy.
他只是正当防卫
He was defending himself.
还是好性感
Still hot.
抱歉
Sorry.
那个教士
The preacher.
教士带了袖扣
Preacher's wearing a cuff link.
那又怎么样
So what?
很多人都带
A lot of guys do.
都带同一种吗
One?
都带有"M"的那种
With an "M"?
不会吧
No way.
那不是个"M"
It's not an "M."
那是一个"W" 代表威廉姆斯
It's a "W," For Williams.
好了 丹 这说得通
Come on, dan, it makes sense.
谁会比一个狂热的基♥督♥徒
Who's gonna want to kill satanists
更想杀撒旦教♥徒♥
More than a religious zealot?
我们得找到他
We gotta find him.
变♥态♥的街道传教士
Freakin' street preacher
和他的小喽啰 伙计
And his little minions, man.
他们以为他们是什么
Who do they think they are?
只是装腔作势而已
Bunch of posers.
根本不用为此烦恼
Don't even sweat it, huh?
叫一些小妞上来 怎么样
What do you say we get some ladies up in here, huh?
缓解一下压力
Blow off some steam!
好好爽一把
Emphasis on the "Blow," Huh?
你为什么在我家
Why are you in my house?
因为我要保护你 伙计
Because I got your back, man.
我看见他们在案发现场怎么对待你的
I saw the way they treated you at the crime scene.
不管怎样 我知道你没有杀那些人
Anyways, I know you didn't kill those people.
是吧
Did you?
我只是开玩笑 上帝啊...
I'm just joking! God...
你得放轻松 去做一点指压按♥摩♥吧
You need to relax, get yourself a little shiatsu.
这感觉真不错
This feels good.
感觉真不错 和你一起呆在这
Feels good, hanging out here with you.
自从我 你知道的 去了地狱 就...
I mean, ever since I, you know, went to hell, it's just...
我知道一些
There's been things in my head
别人无法理解的事
That no one would understand.
你当然可以
Except you, of course.
你知道吗
You know?
我想让你知道...
I just want you to know...
我多他妈尊重你
I respect the hell out of you.
明白吗
Get it?
地狱啊
Hell?
击掌
Up top.
你就让我一个人干举着手吗
What, you just gonna leave me hanging?
你手上有红油漆
You've got red paint on your hand.
跟我们在仓库发现的一样
Just like the paint we found at the warehouse.
我肯定是在那不小心弄到手上的
I must've gotten it on me at the scene.
是吗 我很怀疑
Oh, I doubt that.
当时每个人都戴着手套呢
Everyone was wearing gloves.
伙计
Aw, man!
被你抓到了
You caught me!
沾满鲜红的手
Literally red-handed.
我刚刚还在想
Oh, I was, I was wondering
你什么时候会发现呢
When you'd figure it out.
刚刚我问那两个人是不是你杀的
You know, when I asked if you did it?
我就预料到了你也会这样问我
Totally thought you were gonna ask me.
我就等着我的想法被验证
Been dying all day to tell you.
你
You?
是你干的吗
You did this?
是你杀了这些人吗
You killed those people?
你是说那些骗子吗
Oh, you mean those frauds?
对
Duh!
所以 你觉得怎样
So, what do you... What do you think?
是不是印象深刻
Impressed? Hmm?
你就是个疯子
You're insane.
我知道 这...
I know! It's...
难道你不喜欢这些吗
Don't you love it?
你肯定喜欢
I mean, of course you do.
我们俩是同类
I mean, we're the same.
我们才不是
Oh, we are not the same.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
如果你担心的话
I...if you're worried,
我已经找到一个完美的替罪羊了
I've got the perfect person to pin it on:
那个街头传教士
That street preacher.
很天才的主意 对吧
Genius, right?
那家伙就是个疯子
Guy's crazy. Yeah.
并且我已经帮他留下一些证据了 所以...
And I already dropped some evidence, so it's...
我可是在帮你啊
But I did this for you.
你难道不高兴吗
Aren't you happy?
我为什么要高兴
Why would I be happy?
我不是恶魔 我只是惩罚恶魔
I'm not evil. I punish evil.
-没错 可你很清楚 你是... -恶魔 没错
- Yeah, but, but you're, you know... - The devil, yes.
你觉得你真的了解吗
And you think you know who that is, don't you?
全世界都清楚恶魔是什么
The whole world does.
也许是一个施虐者
A torturer, maybe.
一个道德荒漠的施暴者
An inflictor of just deserts, sure.
可我绝不是一个毫无理性的冷血杀手
But a senseless murderer I am not.
也许我有必要声明一下我的职能
Perhaps I need to clarify my position.
打住 等等 等等...
Hey, hold on, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我有这个 还记得吗
I've got this, remember?
马尔科姆 别担心
Don't worry, malcolm.
我不会让你下地狱的
I'm not gonna send you to hell.
我马上会为你准备好一个人间炼狱
I'm going to bring it right to you.
等我们两个玩完后
And after I'm finished with you,
德克警探可以把你扔进
Detective decker can put you
一个又寒冷 又阴暗的房♥间里
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表