剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
That's why I never mentioned him before.
谢谢你
Thank you.
失陪
Excuse me.
德克
Decker.
他干了什么
He did what?
你发什么神经
What is wrong with you?
我没发神经
Nothing is wrong with me.
我想的是些性感下流的小动作
I was hoping for sexy, salacious details,
没想到这让我更低落
and instead I got taken on a trip down depression lane.
你居然因为看了她的隐私而内疚
You feel bad for invading her privacy?
你可是地狱之主
You're the Lord of Hell.
真不敢相信我会说这个 但是阿曼纳迪尔说得对
I can't believe I'm saying this, but Amenadiel is right.
你确实在变
You are changing.
梅兹 我不介意你调侃我
I don't mind the odd smart-assed remark, Maze.
还很有趣
They can be quite amusing.
但是你不能对我不敬
But don't you dare disrespect me.
那又怎样
Or what?
你靠我肩上嗷嗷直哭吗
You'll cry really hard on my shoulder?
不许这么对我说话
You will not speak to me this way!
这才是你
There he is.
你是怎么进入尼克的监禁室的
How did you get into Nick's holding cell?
又变回来了
And there he goes.
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
打扰了你们肉麻的前戏吗
Am I interrupting some creepy foreplay you two have?
你是怎么进入尼克的监禁室
How did you get into Nick's holding cell?
当然是友好请求
Why, by asking very nicely, of course.
有时你也应该试着友好点
Something you should try sometime.
这个案子跟你没有半点关系
This case has nothing to do with you.
你为什么紧咬不放
Why won't you leave it alone?
那你呢
Why won't you?
你发现了什么吗
Did you learn something, at least?
是的 当然
Yes. I did, actually.
我们这位粪金龟先生正包庇
Our dung beetle is protecting
某个步他后尘的人
someone who's following in his footsteps.
说不定是得意门生
Protégé, perhaps.
我发现还有别人在跟踪罗比
I found out someone else was following Robbie,
而且今天那个人通过尼克的公♥司♥
and someone's been uploading photos online
上传那些照片
today from Nick's company.
最新的是一小时前
Last one was posted an hour ago
正举♥行♥的某个聚会时上传
from a party that's still happening.
凶手可能还在那
Our killer could be there.
有道理
Right.
你来不来
Are you coming or what?
抱歉 我还以为你就把我撇下了
Oh, sorry, I thought this was the part where you leave me behind
然后说些什么"路西法你就呆在这
and say something like, "Lucifer, stay.
-乖 小恶魔 -我宁愿时刻盯着你
- Good devil." - I'd rather keep my eye on you.
所以你准备怎么逮捕这个杀人门生
So how do you plan on catching our murderous protégé anyway?
我想想
Well, I was thinking,
要是他从没离开犯罪现场
what if he never left the scene of the crime?
而是混进了
What, and instead blended
其他正在拍照的狗仔当中
in with the other paparazzi taking photos?
真聪明
That's quite clever.
对 所以如果我们在这看到
Yeah, so if we recognize
车祸现场的熟面孔 凶手就可能是他了
anyone from the crash, it could be our guy.
没错
Right.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
I'm fine.
问什么
Why?
尼克给你说了以前的事 是吧
Oh, Nick told you what happened, didn't he?
他是说了
He did.
有幸听闻了你的无敌右勾拳
Got to hear all about your wicked right hook.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
他还说了那时他正处于低谷
He also told me it was a low point for him.
这我倒是相信
Which I believe, actually.
总之 我觉得我们粪金龟先生
Yeah, I think our dung beetle, of all things,
是想为以前对你做的事赎罪
desires redemption for what he did to you.
好吧 他走了歪路
Yeah, well, he's not going about it the right way,
-这是必然的 -是 没错 你我都知道
- that's for sure. - Yes, well, we all know
地狱之路是怎么铺成的吧
what the road to Hell is paved with, don't we?
看过来
Hello, hello, hello.
那家伙好眼熟
There's a familiar face.
没错 他今早在犯罪现场出现过
Yeah, from the crime scene this morning.
-我记得他 -他还格外惊悚
- I remember him. - And he's spectacularly creepy as well,
这下抓到宝了
so that's a bonus.
大伙们 那是克洛伊·德克
Hey, everybody, it's Chloe Decker!
佩内洛普·德克的女儿
Penelope Decker's daughter!
-克洛伊 看这边 -各位...
- Chloe, look over here! - Guys...
-闪开 -你是克洛伊·德克
- Back off. - Chloe Decker!
-让我看看你的胸 -让我们看看你的胸 克洛伊
- Hey, show me your boobs! - Hey, show us your boobs, Chloe!
滚开 低贱的人
Back off, you mouth-breathing scaven...!
上啊 揍他 把他们都收拾一遍
Well, go on then, punch him! Come on, let's punch them all!
那不再是我
It's not me anymore.
但我没什么变化
Well, it's still very much me.
你 塔克修士[罗宾的牧师兼管家]
You, Friar Tuck,
告诉我 你一辈子就想如此堕落吗
tell me, is this depravity really all you want out of life?
我想拿普利策摄影奖
I want to win a Pulitzer for photography.
普利策
Pulitzer?
真的 大家听到了没
Really? Do you hear that, chaps?
抓拍露点可拿不到普利策
Yeah, they don't give out Pulitzers for nip slips.
他跑了
He's gone.
天啊
Oh, boy.
也没那么差 是吧
It's not that bad, is it?
特里克茜的同学都上网
Trixie's classmates all have the Internet.
迟早有人会发现她妈妈
One of them's gonna figure out that her mom is
是他们最爱的八卦网站的头条人物
the top story on their favorite gossip site.
她最后肯定会发现"热血高校"
She's finally gonna find out about Hot Tub High School.
-还真好 -不管能不能安慰你
- Great. - If it's any consolation,
你在里面演得真不错
you look really good in it.
谢了
Thanks.
为什么我感觉 你逗我开心 是为了告诉我更坏的消息
Why do I feel like you're cheering me up for even worse news?
尼克还是嘴硬
Nick's sticking to his story.
这个案子再简单不过
It's an open- and-shut case,
但要是勇猛警探不适可而止
but I can't help it if a rogue detective
我就无力回天了
won't leave well enough alone.
你查了我给你的那个车牌号♥
Oh, you ran the plate number I gave you.
是的 女士 我查了
Yes, ma'am, I did.
这是尼克公♥司♥注册的一辆车
It was registered to Nick... one of his company cars.
像是撞死罗比的那辆
Like the one that ran Robbie off the road?
没错
Exactly.
我深挖了一下
Did a little more digging.
他叫乔希·布赖恩特 是个给尼克打工的自♥由♥职业者
Guy's name is Josh Bryant. He freelances for Nick.
多谢
Thanks.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为我觉得你查的是件大事
Because I think you're onto something.
所以我帮你争取时间 你去查清楚
So go figure it out while I buy you some time.
还有...小心
And... be careful.
好吗
All right?
对不起 我是否毁了你的小小变♥态♥时光
Oh, sorry. Did I ruin your creepy little moment?
很高兴与你相见
I am so happy to see you.
我对昨天的事很遗憾
I felt so bad about what happened.
我可是你的铁粉
I'm a huge fan.
"热血高校"是我成长阶段的最爱
Hot Tub High School was my favorite growing up.
我们对你的发春岁月
Yes, we're really not interested
毫无兴趣 好吗
in your formative spank bank years, all right?
我对发生的事很遗憾
I'm so sorry about what happened.
我本该做点什么的 但是我实在不擅长暴♥力♥
I would've done something, but I'm not good with violence.
是么 幸运的是 无论如何我们找到你了
Well, lucky for us, we found you anyhow.
你们在找我吗 为什么
You were looking for me? Why?
因为她想为小罗比·罗素伸张正义
Because she wants justice for Robbie Russell Jr.
你想要什么呢 乔希
What is it you want, Josh?
当第一
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表