剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
"路西法"前情提要
Previously on Lucifer...
你是地狱之王
You're the Lord of Hell, for crying out loud.
难道你不该把你珍贵的时间
Shouldn't you be spending your valuable time
花在更有意义的事上吗
doing something more significant?
我退休了 梅兹 除了时间 我一无所有
I'm retired, Maze. I've got nothing but time.
天父有命 你得回地下世界
Your return to the Underworld has been requested.
告诉父亲 地狱的事我不干了
Remind dad that I quit Hell
我厌倦了他导的戏
because I was sick and tired of playing a part in his play.
我们应该齐心协力解决凶杀案
We should be out there solving a homicide
将凶手绳之以法
and punishing those responsible.
"我们" 你真是疯了
We? How could you possibly help me?
我有能力
I have the ability
勾出人们内心肮脏的想法
to draw out peoples' forbidden desires.
我懂了 懂了这名字
I got it. I got it. The name,
"路西法"这名字
the whole Lucifer thing.
还有欲望就像你的超能力
And desire is like your superpower.
更像是上帝的礼物
Mm, it's more like a gift from God really.
你在想我对吗
You're thinking about it, aren't you?
我不想自夸
See, I wouldn't recommend it.
我就像行走的海♥洛♥因♥
I'm like walking heroin.
你真是个恶魔
Ah, you're the Devil.
没错
Mm, correct.
稍等
Give me one second.
求你 求你别杀我
Please. Please don't kill me.
你好好祈祷这就是我对你的全部惩罚
You're gonna wish that's all I did to you.
我只是不明白
I just can't understand
你为什么会救一条人命
why you would save a human life.
她身上有种不一样的特质
Something different about her
而我不明白 它困扰着我
that I don't quite understand, and it vexes me.
恐怕有所不同的不是她
Maybe it's not her that's different.
好了 我们商量好的
Right. Here's the deal.
我们脱♥光♥躺一起 你想多久就多久
We can have as much naked cuddle time as you desire,
但你也得听我的
but you're gonna have to listen to me, too.
就是人生存在的两难选择之类的 成交
You know, just an existential dilemma or two. Deal?
成交
Yes.
拯救你的灵魂 取决在于你
Save your soul! It's up to you!
我让你们忏悔
I ask you to repent!
及时忏悔你们的罪恶
Repent your sins before it is too late!
时间已到尽头
It is the end of time!
恶魔在我们之中穿梭
The Devil walks among us!
神父 你说得太对了
Padre, you have no idea how right you are.
但也不必为此愤怒
But there's no need to be angry about it.
享受与恶魔同行
Enjoy the ride.
保佑你
Bless you.
你见过恶魔的面庞吗
Have you seen the face of the Devil?
老兄 每天早上照镜子就能看到
Oh, every morning in the mirror, pal.
没错
Exactly!
恶魔在我们每个人心中
He's in all of us!
每当我们软弱无助
In our every moment of weakness.
看看这个世界
Look at this world!
罪恶 欲望
The sin, the lust!
都是恶魔搞的鬼
It is the Devil's touch.
不不不 我可担待不起
N-N-No, don't give me credit for all that.
这都是你们人类自己整出来的
You humans do plenty all on your own.
老兄 有什么问题
What's your problem, pal?
你说什么
Excuse me?
为何不到别处凉快去呢
Yeah, uh, why don't you move your shtick along.
我可不愿意跟你分小费
Okay, I'm not sharing my tips with you,
如果你是来抢我饭碗
if that's what you're angling for.
这是场表演吗
Right. Is this a performance?
如同街上扮演楚巴卡或是蜘蛛侠
Are you like the Chewbacca and the Spider-Man down the street?
我得说 你演得真像
I have to say, you're very good.
当然 你何不去烦那些人
Yeah, so why don't you go bother them.
你妨碍我的生意
You're bad for my business.
忏悔 恶魔...
Repent! The Devil...
跟你还没完
Isn't finished with you yet.
我最讨厌说谎的人
You see, what I hate more than anything is a liar,
江湖骗子 连自己都骗不过
a charlatan, someone who doesn't believe in what they say.
你又能怎么样
So what are you gonna do about it?
能怎么办 当然是让你成为信徒
What, make you a believer, of course.
滚...滚远点
S-S... uh, stay away!
他是恶魔
He's the Devil!
你们不明白
You don't understand!
那不是演出来的 他就是恶魔
This isn't a performance! He's the Devil!
他就是恶魔
He's the Devil!
是真的 是真的
It's true. It is true.
没错 谢谢各位
Yes, thanks, everyone.
我会在这里 直到...时间尽头
I'm, uh, here till, well, the end of time, actually.
-所以你就是恶魔 -是的
- So you're the Devil. - Yes.
是的 撒旦 堕天使 魔鬼
Yes. Well, Satan, Beelzebub, Old Scratch.
实际上我最喜欢最后一个
Actually, I like that one in particular.
但那是以前的我
But, uh, those were the old me.
这阵子 我只是单纯的路西法
These days, you just have plain old Lucifer.
而你抛下地狱不管来到洛杉矶度假
And you've left Hell behind to take a vacation in Los Angeles.
那我还能去哪
Well, where else would I go?
你好像对我黑暗的身份
You don't seem too bothered
并不畏惧
by my being the Prince of Darkness.
我愿意顺着你的比喻
I'm willing to work within your metaphor.
没错
Right.
有时 把小问题放大后
Sometimes it's easier to make intimate issues
会更清晰容易一点
about something bigger than yourself.
没几个能比我更强大
Well, there are few things bigger than myself.
我很清楚
I'm well aware.
上次了解到 你对人性有些困惑
Last we spoke, you were bothered about feelings of humanity.
是的 可我有个好消息告诉你
I was, yes, but I have good news for you on that front.
我自愈了
I'm healed.
真的吗
Is that so?
是 做回平凡又邪恶的我
Yes. Yes, back to my normal, devilish self.
没有麻烦的同情心
No pesky empathy to be found.
就算有小狗跳着华尔兹遛过 我也会踢它屁♥股♥
I'd kick a puppy if one waltzed by.
开个玩笑 小狗才不会跳华尔兹
I'm joking. Puppies don't waltz.
你善于把不安藏在幽默里
You like to hide insecurity in humor,
是吗
don't you?
我才没感到不安
I don't have insecurities.
人皆有之
Mm. Everyone does.
好吧 我买♥♥账
Very well. I'll play your game.
你觉得我为何不安
What do you think I'm insecure about?
因为你在变
That you are changing,
但你不知道你为何而变
but that you don't know what's causing the change.
或是为谁而变
Or who.
下次我们接着聊
We'll pick this up next time.
什么 好吧
What? Oh, very well.
照章办事 可我为什么觉得
A deal's a deal. Though, why do I feel
这单生意你赚了
like you're getting more out of our bargain than I am?
来吧
Ooh! Hello!
谢谢 接着
Thank you. Here.
-唐纳德 -您好吗 先生
- Donald. - How are you, sir?
-我没点喝的 -老板赏的
- Oh, I didn't order a drink. - Courtesy of the owner.
路西法请的吗
This is from Lucifer?
他让我调点你喜欢喝的酒
He asked me to make you something you'd like.
我猜错了吗
Did I get it wrong?
你和路西法看着很亲近
You and Lucifer seem really close.
我跟着他穿过了地狱之门
I followed him through the gates of Hell.
我就当你说是了
I'll take that as a "Yes."
你好 警探
Hello, Detective.
你对我的卧底监视
How has your undercover surveillance
进展得怎么样
of my activities gone so far?
我查了你的档案
I've looked into you.
你的名字的确是路西法·晨星
Your name really is Lucifer Morningstar.
据我了解 五年前你并未出现
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表