剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
没错 那是我们一起拍的电影
Right. That's the movie that we did.
这个是杀青礼物
It was a wrap gift.
是吗 她给全剧组的人都买♥♥了块一万美元的手表
Yeah. She buy a ten thousand dollar watch for the whole crew?
啊 不是 只有我
Ah, no... just me.
据我所知
As far as I know.
因为我们曾经是 你知道的 合作伙伴还有其他的等等
'Cause we were, you know, co-stars and everything.
要知道如果你想做总统的话
You know you're going to have to
你得加强你的说谎技巧了
get much better at lying, if you wanna be president.
我知道 不是吗
I know, right.
所以你当时确实和她有一腿 对吗
So you were sleeping with her then, yeah?
哦 没错
Oh, yeah!
完了 我刚刚当着这么多人说了出来
Crap, I just said that in front of people.
我无所谓 就好像我不知道一样
Whatever, it's not like I didn't know.
天啊 你实在是个蹩脚的说谎者 顺便一提你也是个糟糕的演员
Oh God, you are a terrible liar, and actor by the way.
-你早知道 -当然
- You knew? - Course.
不然你认为我怎么会和博比发♥生♥关♥系♥
Why else do you think I've been sleeping with Bobby?
-你说真的 -哦 没错 而且那感觉很好
- Are you serious? - Oh yeah... and it is good.
嗯 我像爬树一样上了他
Mm! I climb that man, like a tree!
对吧 博比
Right, Bobby?
我的保镖
My bodyguard?
-真是耻辱 -哦 我是耻辱
- What a cliché! - Oh, I'm a cliché?
好吧 你是个混♥蛋♥
Well, you're a dick!
好了 伙计们
Hey guys...
来吧
Come on!
嘿 伙计们 逮捕他们
Hey guys... arrest them.
来真的
Seriously?
哦 别这样
Oh, don't do it.
他们中一个肯定有罪
One of them's gotta be guilty.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以
So...
格雷格和阿曼达都和枪手没有一点关系
Greg and Amanda have zero connection to the shooter...
但是枪手和格雷格有块相同的手表
but the shooter had the same watch as Greg,
那不可能是巧合
that can't be a coincidence.
或许黛利拉也送了他一块
Maybe Delilah gave him one too?
就像某种首选礼物
Like kind of a go-to gift, I...
那就意味着她和那个渣男也发♥生♥关♥系♥了
Well that would imply she was actually sleeping with that maggot.
真的吗
Really?
吉米
Jimmy,
堕落太祖 格雷格·库珀
Too Vile, Greg Cooper.
她和这三个渣男都发生了关系
That's three other maggots she's sleeping with.
我不认为她看男人的
I don't think there's a
眼光有多好
whole lot of discretion going on with her.
是啊 我同意你的说法
Yeah, s'pose you've got a point.
天啊 我在这干什么
God, what am I doing here?
你问错了对象 不过这是个永恒的问题
Wrong deity, but yes that is the eternal question.
不 我是说 在酒吧里 和你在一起
No, I mean, here in a bar, with you.
我不知道 你来告诉我 警探
Well, I don't know. You tell me detective.
我是说 除了你表现出的对我态度的转变
I mean, despite your proclaimed revulsion,
你不能否认我们之间有某种联♥系♥
you can't deny that there's a connection between us.
告诉我 你真正想要的是什么
Tell me, what do you actually want?
你是说 我这辈子最渴望的事情是什么
You mean, what do I desire more than anything else in this life?
-没错 不耍花样 -嗯
- Yes. No tricks, - Mm-hm.
不像他们那样影响你 你这个怪胎
not that they work on you, you freak.
说真的 不 我很好奇
Seriously... nup, I'm curious.
我不知道 我说的是实话
I don't know, what... what I told you's true... I...
我真的很想帮助别人
I really do want to help people.
我的父亲是个警♥察♥ 一个很好的警♥察♥
My father was cop. He was a great cop.
我的母亲是一个演员
My mother was an actress...
一个非常漂亮的演员
really cheesy one.
我也尝试过演戏 我突然就迎来了事业的巅峰
I tried the acting thing, I took off my top...
并没有对社会的改善做出任何贡献
wasn't really contributing to the betterment of society...
哦 这我可不同意 我爱死那电影了
Oh disagree, I love the movie.
所以我退出了娱乐圈
So I quit.
决定做一名警♥察♥ 就像我父亲一样 然后
Decided to be come a cop, like my dad. And, ah...
处理那些像"热血校园"发生的事情
dealt with the whole "Hot Tub High School" Thing,
直到 我成为了一名警探
until, um, I became a detective
然后找到了一整套新的方式去放逐自己
and found a whole new way to ostracize myself.
啊 这是你前任施压让你结案的原因吗
Ah, the reason your ex-maggot was pressuring you to close this?
是的
Yeah...
是的 没错
yeah exactly.
曾经有一个案件
There was a case...
一件发生在棕榈街上的枪击案 死了一个警♥察♥
a shooting on Palmetto Street, where a cop died.
我对这个案件的看法
And I saw it differently
和我部门里每一个人的看法都不同
than pretty much everyone in my department,
包括我的前任
including my ex.
然后我铤而走险
And I stuck my neck out...
结果却引火烧身
and it backfired.
然后
And, ah...
现在 没有人愿意和我在一起工作了
now, no one wants to work with me.
我愿意啊
Well, I'm available.
你的小徒弟不在身边付账真是太可惜了
Too bad your little protege isn't around to collect the check.
电影"日久自明"的原声唱片已经跃居
The soundtrack album for the movie "Time Will Tell" Has reached
全美音乐畅销榜15名 而且它的排名还在攀升
number 15 on the Billboard Charts, and is still climbing.
-单曲和唱片的销量已经 -哦 天啊
- Song and record sales have... - Oh, wow.
怎么了
What?
黛利拉没有送手表给那个毒贩
Delilah didn't give that watch to the drug dealer...
停 停 停
Stop, stop... stop!
唱的这是什么 你的嗓子
What is it? You got a
塞鸡毛了吗 这是怎么了
gerbil in your throat? What's going on here?
你好 吉米
Hello, Jimmy!
-来真的 -唱片卖♥♥的怎么样了
- Really... - How's the album sales doing?
-什么唱片 -你制♥作♥的
- What album? - Soundtrack to "Time Will Tell"...
电影"日久自明"的原声唱片
which you produced.
惠特尼·休斯顿在死后进入专辑销♥售♥榜前十
Whitney Houston hit the top 10 for album sales after her death...
迈克尔·杰克逊也大赚一笔
Michael Jackson hit the stratosphere...
但我不确定 杀死黛利拉能否让你创此佳绩
not sure you'll achieve such heights having Delilah killed,
能确定的是 大量版税支票在你眼前
but that sure is a boatload of royalty checks headed your way.
我猜 你很需要现金 是吗
Guess you really needed the cash, huh?
所以你用你的表来支付杀手
Which is why you had to pay the shooter with your watch.
用的是黛利拉给你的那一块
The watch Delilah gave you...
太恶心了 你还那样干 真是...
now that's just sick, but then you are, so...
-吉米... -我成就了她
- Hey Jimmy... - I made her,
而她毁了我 她让我感到羞耻
and she ruined me. She humiliated me.
-她欠我的 -你不是上帝 吉米
- She owes me! - You're not God, Jimmy.
你没能创造她
You didn't make her...
但你毁了她
but you did destroy her.
所以 我要惩罚你
So, I'm going to punish you.
你后退 你个疯子 我认真的
You back off, you freak. I mean it.
我不会因为那个婊♥子♥就进监狱 绝不
I am not going to jail for that bitch, no chance!
-听他的 路西法 后退
- Listen to him Lucifer, back off!
-我说过 没关系 我是不死之躯
- I told you it's fine, I'm immortal.
你为什么这么做
Well, why did you do that?!
-他要杀你 -不 不是
- He was going to kill you. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
你...你让他死得太轻松
You just... you just let him off too easy.
他需要付出代价 需要受难 感到痛苦
He needs to pay, he needs to suffer. He needs feel the pain,
而不是逃脱
not escape it!
别担心 我肯定他会去哪儿 痛苦即将来临
Don't worry. I'm sure where he's going, the pain's coming.
才不是 这不是真的 你知道为什么吗
No. No, it's not actually, and you know why?
因为我在这儿 他是...
Because I'm here and he's...
不
No.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我不会让你死
I won't let you.
天父会等你的
Father will just have wait for you.
啊
Argh!
噢
Ooh!
嘘...等我一下
St... give me one second...
不 求你 不要 不要 求你
No! Please! No, no, please!
求你不要杀我
Please... please don't kill me.
吉米...
Ha, ha, Jimmy...
你好好祈祷 我只对你下手这么多吧
oh, you are going to wish that's all I did to you.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表