剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
To fool me into desiring the wings and the hellish throne they accompany.
你知道吗
Well, do you know what?
这竟然差点成功了
It almost bloody worked.
可为什么毁灭它们
But destroy them?
为什么
Why?
你说的没错
Well, you were right.
割掉翅膀是很冲动
Severing the wings was a half measure.
我也给自己留了条后路
I did leave myself an out.
能回到过去上帝替我选择好的生活
A rip cord back to the life that dear old Dad chose for me.
可我如今不需要 因为
But I don't need it now, because,
以防我没解释清楚
in case I haven't made myself abundantly clear,
我永远不会回地狱
I'm never going back to Hell.
至少 你已经尝试过了
But, uh... A for effort.
我相信父亲会给你锲而不舍的精神颁个奖
I'm sure Dad will give you a big gold star for trying.
没错 打我啊 兄弟
That's right, hit me, brother.
再来呀
Go on, again.
像我一样
Become like me.
变得暴怒
Become wrath.
像我一样堕落
Fall as I did!
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
你永远都下不了狠手不是吗
You never were much of a closer, were you, eh?
受不了弄脏自己的手
Can't stand to get your hands dirty.
这事还没完
This is far from over.
我会动用一切让你返回地狱
I'll do whatever it takes to get you back to hell.
他曾经就像是我的兄弟一样
He was like a brother to me.
在过去的八年里
And for the last eight years,
他是我梦寐以求的最佳拍档
he was the best damn partner that I could've asked for.
我记得有一回他
You know, I-I remember one time that he...
这究竟是...
What in the hell...?
她到底懂不懂不欢迎是什么意思
What part of "Not welcome" Does she not understand?
放轻松 安东尼
Easy, Anthony. Easy.
你真有胆 德克
You got some nerve, Decker.
我想说些关于马尔科姆的事
I'd like to say a few things about Malcolm.
他是个英雄 和我们一样 每天干着挨子弹的工作
He was a hero, who got shot doing what all of us do every day,
每次都是冲在前线
by putting himself in the line of fire.
我无法撤回我说过的话
I can't take back the things I've said.
但我可以保证 他不会白白牺牲
But I can promise not to let his life... or death... go in vain.
至于我对他的家庭及他人造成的伤害
And for any pain that I've caused his family or otherwise...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我会撤销他的案子
I'm closing the case against him.
敬优秀的警♥察♥
To a good cop.
致敬马尔科姆
To Malcolm.
致敬马尔科姆
To Malcolm.
致敬马尔科姆
To Malcolm.
我希望你是对的
I hope you're right about this.
相信我 追查坏警♥察♥的最好办法 就是不让他们知道我们在追查
Trust me, if we're gonna find a dirty cop, it's best they don't think we're looking.
我替你清理了沙滩的后事
I cleaned up your mess on the beach.
我想留下来 梅兹
I'm here to stay, Maze.
我真心不想让你失望 可我必须留在这里
And I truly hate to disappoint you, but well, this is where I have to be now.
而我也知道 就算是性♥爱♥和毒品
And I know, even with all the sex and drugs...
或是更多的性♥爱♥ 都不是你想要的
and more sex, this isn't what you bargained for.
-我也知道你发了誓 但... -但没事
-And I know you made a vow, but... -But nothing.
路西法 我会一直追随你
I am with you, Lucifer, from now until the end.
我们是最佳拍档 不是吗
We're a team, right?
当然是
Of course.
现在 你真该拿些冰块敷一下
Now... you should get some ice.
怎么了
What happened?
抱歉 这个是
Sorry. This, yes.
和我兄弟发生了一些争执 你懂得
Just a little, you know, squabble with my bro.
没什么大不了
Nothing serious.
我不... 我不喜欢在拍卖♥♥会上发生的争执
I don't... I don't like how we left it at the auction.
是的 我也这么认为
Yes. Yes, I... I agree.
你可以处理得更好
You definitely could have handled things better.
你也知道 我...
And I supposed, you know, I...
抱歉 我说到哪里了
Sorry. What was I saying?
听着 我知道一个人是有多么难受
Look, I know how much it sucks being alone.
我也不能假装理解 那些翅膀为何对你如此重要
And I can't pretend to understand why the wings meant so much to you.
但若我们真是朋友 知道它们很重要就够了
But if we're really friends, it should be enough just knowing that they did.
翅膀已是昨日往事了
The wings are old news now.
早些时他们是你的全部关注点
Earlier they were all you could think about.
而现在你完全不在意了吗
Now you just don't care?
在我搜寻翅膀的时候 我意识到它们真正的本质
Well, in my search for the wings, I realized what they actually were.
一件东西的最大价值就是看一个人愿意付出多少
A relic worth exactly what someone was willing to pay for them.
我还能说什么
What can I say?
我已经向着更高更好的目标前进了
I've moved on to bigger and better things.
那么 什么改变了
So, what changed?
我不知道
I don't know.
或者不愿意说
Or won't say.
你的棕榈街案怎么样了
Well, how'd your Palmetto thing go anyway?
你找到了想要的吗
Did you find the answer you were looking for?
我找到了一些东西
I found something.
好吧
Oh. Well.
向我们的神秘未来致敬
To our equally enigmatic futures.
怎么了
What's going on?
发生了什么
What's happening?
-真的吗 -马尔科姆
-Seriously? -Malcolm?
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表