剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
- I just sell snow cones. - Lucifer!
我们不能这么办事
This isn't how we do things.
这个混♥蛋♥真名叫弗兰基·科斯塔
This pathetic sap's real name is Frankie Costa,
而他的真实工作是运送违法货物
and his real job is transporting and storing illegal goods.
梅兹通过他找到的仓库
Maze set up the warehouse through him.
如果有人去抢劫 一定是通过他
So if someone knew to rob it, he'd be involved.
我不会对自己的东西下手
I wouldn't steal from my own operation.
那个仓库我不敢动
That warehouse is off-limits.
伙计
Hey, man.
我想要退出仓库行业
I'm trying to get out of the storage racket.
弗兰基 专心
Yes, focus, Frankie.
谁偷了我的物品
Who took my property?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也在找
I'm trying to find out myself.
对我的生意不好
This is bad for business.
还有谁知道这种服务
And who would know about the storage service?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是带着这个的人
I'm someone with one of these.
可这人没有
But this guy doesn't have one.
那么如果我走开
So say if I were to walk away,
他就能对你干任何事
he can do whatever he wants to you.
如果和你无关 你能告诉我们
Of if you're not responsible, you can point us
是谁负责的 这么样
in the right direction of someone who is. Cool?
好好好
Okay, okay.
海魔
Los Diablos.
骑行俱乐部吗
The biker club?
对
Yeah.
我负责仓库 他们负责码头
I run the warehouse, but they run the docks.
如果发生了什么 他们一定知道
If anything went down, they would know about it.
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
我发誓
I swear.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
好吧
Fine.
真是妙极了
That was incredible.
非常完美
It was musical, poetic really.
我们相辅相成
We were like fish and chips, salt and pepper.
默契的合作
Hipsters and condescension.
给我个合理的理由
Give me one good reason
不以侵犯人身罪逮捕你
why I shouldn't arrest you for assault.
好吧 弗兰基是个人♥渣♥
Fine, Frankie's a complete scumbag,
他还不舍得多加樱桃味糖浆
and he skimps on the cherry syrup.
应该有两条罪
So that's two, actually.
你有些问题
Uh, something's going on with you,
这一定和那个神秘盒子相关
and it has to do with that mysterious container,
别闹了 里面到底是什么
so no more games... what's in it?
是我父亲给的礼物
It was a gift from my father.
仍没有答问题
That's still not an answer.
里面是什么 他的回忆录吗
I mean, what was it, his memoirs?
还是珍藏版黄♥片♥
Some priceless porn collection?
听着 如果我们要一起解决这个案件
Look, if we're gonna work together on this,
你要相信我 行吗
you're gonna have to trust me, all right?
你是对的 我们不该一起合作
You're right, we shouldn't work together on this.
我们是不是闹得太过了
Aren't we being a touch dramatic?
因为要和你共事
You know, I put up with a lot of crap
我忍♥了你很久
to let you in on my cases,
而至少目前为止 你都对我坦诚
and that's because thus far you've been honest with me,
可现在 某些原因 你对我有所隐瞒
but now, for some reason, you're not telling me the full story.
我说了
I'm telling you
所有你要知道的事来帮我找到物品
everything you need to know to help find my stuff.
一个被杀的男子 而你只在乎你的物品吗
A man was murdered, and all you can talk about is your property?
对 可如果我们找到了它
Yes, but if we find it, then you find out
也就能找到凶手 是双赢
who killed the security guard-- it's win-win.
那么请告诉我
So, please, enlighten me.
在哪能找到海魔俱乐部
Under what rock will we find Los Diablos?
这名子还真贴切
It's a very on-the-nose name, if you ask me.
我们哪也不找
We won't find them anywhere.
我们的观点有冲突
It's a conflict of interest.
克洛伊 我说过 明天的事我无能为力
Look, Chloe, I told you, there's nothing I can do about tomorrow.
休战
Truce.
这是打给丹警探的 明白吗
This is a call for Dan the detective. All right?
我要你的帮忙
I need your help.
好
Okay.
关于我的案件
It's about my case.
码头凶杀案
Homicide at the docks.
抢劫时保安被杀
Security guard killed during a robbery.
对 那个被偷的集装箱
Yeah, that container that was stolen,
是路西法的
it was Lucifer's.
那个仓库是存放非法物品的
That storage facility was filled with black market goods.
没错
Yeah, it was.
你认为路西法的物品是非法的
You think what Lucifer had stored in there may be illegal.
不论里面装的是什么 他都不告诉我
Whatever is in that container, he won't tell me.
而对于什么都敢讲的人 有些问题
And for a man who's all about over-sharing, says a lot,
所以我想你去查查
so I want you to look into him,
查查他在隐藏什么
try and find out what he might be hiding.
当然
Absolutely.
洛杉矶警署
LAPD.
老板不在
Boss is out.
我知道
Yes, I know.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我要查你的账本
I need to see your books.
不来点前戏吗
Without any foreplay?
你老板五年
Your boss has reported an operating loss
连续亏损
for the last five years.
所以呢
So?
这个酒吧每晚爆满
So this club is packed every night.
每杯马提尼二十刀 说不过去
At 20 bucks an appletini, it doesn't really add up.
你是克洛伊前夫对吗
You're Chloe's ex, right?
而你是洛西法捆住的宠物
And you're Lucifer's pet on a leash.
现在回答问题
Now answer the question.
严格说 这不是问题
Well, technically, that wasn't a question.
你的离婚证生效了吗
Is your divorce final yet?
和你无关
That's none of your business.
现在给我看看你的记录
Now, are you gonna show me your records,
或许等着我的搜查令吗
or do I need to get a warrant?
我们没什么好藏的
We have nothing to hide.
很好
That's great.
我就在这等着
I'll be right here.
其实账本在办公室里
Actually, the books are in the office.
太多了我自己拿不动
And there are way too many of them to carry all by myself.
可如果你和我一起到后面
But if you come out back with me,
我就让你随便看
I'll let you see whatever you want.
账本就可以了
Just the books is fine.
这边请
Right this way.
直走 左边
Straight ahead, to the left.
当克洛伊让你走的时候 有什么感觉
When Chloe told you to leave, how did that make you feel?
那肯定是很生气
Well, pissed off, of course.
你被偷的东西相当重要
Whatever was stolen from you must have been very important.
不 其实不是 这只是原则问题
No. Actually, no, it's the principle at stake here.
从来没有人能从我这里走偷东西然后还跑掉
I mean, nobody steals from me and gets away with it.
你被偷这件事把我们带到了
This loss brings up an issue that we've been skirting
最开始我们一直回避的问题
since we began our work together.
-是吗 -你的身份
- Right. - Your identity.
我的身份还是魔鬼啊 亲爱的
It's still the Devil, darling.
是的 但是你现在正努力的变成什么
Yes, but who are you trying so hard to become?
什么也不变
Nobody.
我完全没有变化
I'm completely unbecoming.
你还总是用许多掩饰来隐瞒你的真面目
And yet you keep trying on many hats to hide your horns.
花♥花♥公♥子♥ 警♥察♥ 酒吧老板
Playboy, cop, club owner...
是的 但你忘了“舌吻大♥师♥”
Yes, you forgot "Master of all things tongue-related."
说到这个 我们要不要试试
Speaking of which, shall we?
一会再说
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表