剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
"路西法"前情提要
Previously on Lucifer...
你是地狱之王
You're the Lord of Hell, for crying out loud.
我退休了 梅兹 除了时间 我一无所有
I'm retired, Maze. I've got nothing but time.
你怎么可能帮我
How could you possibly help me?
我有异禀天赋 能勾出人们内心肮脏的想法
I have the ability to draw out people's forbidden desires.
我懂了 "路西法"这名字
I got it. The name, the whole Lucifer thing,
还有欲望就像你的超能力
and desire's like your superpower.
更像是上帝的礼物
It's more like a gift from God, really.
我看到路西法做出一些无法解释的事
I saw Lucifer do some things that I can't explain.
路西法是魔术师吗
Is Lucifer a magician?
这就是我想弄清楚的事
That's sort of what I'm trying to figure out.
你曾是上帝天使中最为闪耀的一位
You were once the brightest of all of God's angels.
而现在你留在人界受到了影响 亲爱的老兄
And now, your time here on Earth is affecting you, dear brother.
你在改变
You're changing.
我的人生在变
My life is change.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
你前任怎么样了 混♥蛋♥警探
Ooh, how's your ex? Detective Douche?
你喜欢和警探共事 不是吗
You like working with the detective, don't you?
我告诉过你 我惩罚人很有一手
I told you, I'm good at punishing people.
不对 我最擅长惩罚坏人
Nay, I'm the best at punishing bad people.
好吧 我不觉得你喜欢惩罚坏人
Yeah, well, I think you don't just enjoy punishing the bad guys.
我觉得你开始
I think you're starting
喜欢为好人寻求正义了
to like seeking justice for the good ones.
他是恶魔
He's the Devil!
他是恶魔
He's the Devil!
路西法
Lucifer?
早上好 警探
Well, good morning, Detective.
你在这里做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
-准备早餐 -你闯进来的吗
- Setting the table. - You broke into my house?
是的 希望你别介意 可我做了份精致的早餐
Yes, well, I hope you don't mind, but I made a little brekkie.
你洗澡时间太长了
You were taking forever in the shower.
你到底在里面做什么
What do you do in there?
你真是不可理喻
You are unbelievable!
谢谢 但该被夸奖的是你
Oh, thank you, but it's you who should take the compliment.
"热血高校"后还保持好身材 不是吗
Really kept things up since Hot Tub High School, haven't we?
叮咚[哈哈]
Ding-dong.
我真想一枪毙了你
I want to shoot you.
来调戏我呀
Tease. Do it.
我可死不了 忘了吗
I'm immortal, remember?
你有松露油吗
Uh, do you have any truffle oil?
路西法 赶紧离开我家
Lucifer, get out of my house now.
-我们还没开吃呢 -出去
- We haven't eaten yet. - Out.
难道我们不该讨论接下来的案子吗
Well, don't we need to discuss the next case?
接下来没有案子
There is no next case.
-什么 -出去
- What? - Out.
我们已经迟到了 快走
We're already late, so let's go.
路西法
Lucifer!
天啊 你到底在这里干什么
What in God's name are you doing here?
和他无关 我自愿来的
Nothing in his name. Here on my own, actually.
你跟妈咪一起过夜了吗
Did you and Mommy have a sleepover?
不不 绝对没有
No. No. Absolutely not, no.
不过你们在这里做什么
What are you guys doing here anyway?
她把鸟类报告忘在这了
She left her bird report here.
-想看看吗 -不是很想
- Want to see? - Um, not really.
来 孩子 吃点零食
Here, have a snack, child.
你跟这个蠢蛋上♥床♥了吗
Are you sleeping with this idiot?
真不幸 她还没这个福分
She hasn't had the pleasure, unfortunately, no.
好吧 所有人都出去 特里克茜要去上学了
Okay, everybody out. Trixie has to get to school.
我该去上班了 出去 求你了
I got to get to work. Come on, out, please.
不不不 你不能再把我赶出去
No, no, no, no, no, you can't throw me out again.
再次
Again?
都成惯例了
So this is a habit.
-是的 很震惊吧 -不
- Yes, shocking, isn't it? - No.
在此之前 我从来没被人赶出去过
Never been thrown out of anywhere before in my life.
当然 除了被赶出天堂
Well, except for Heaven, of course.
好吧好吧
Fine, fine, fine, fine.
但是谁能趁鸡蛋卷烧焦前去翻一下
But somebody please flip the omelet if it's not already ruined.
丹 我...
Hey, Dan, I'm...
真的吗 克洛伊
Really, Chloe?
我对你太失望了
I'm disappointed in you.
太好了 你在这儿
Good. Right, you're here.
-我要跟你谈谈 -路西法 你没有跟我预约
- Um, I need to chat. - Lucifer, we don't have an appointment.
刚发生了件令人烦躁的事
Something very disturbing's just happened.
那真是太可怕了
It's horrific, really.
我又一次被女人赶出了家门
Uh, for the second time, I've been thrown out of a woman's house.
-好吧 抱歉 路... -我开始怀疑
- Okay, sorry, uh, Lu... - I mean, I'm starting to wonder
警探有某种生理缺陷
if the detective has some sort of biological dysfunction.
-路西法 -因为
- Lucifer. - 'Cause, I mean,
所有的女人都无法抵挡我的魅力
I appeal to the virile urge in all women.
当然 你能为之作证 对吧
Certainly, well, certainly you can attest to that, can't you?
-路西法 别说了 -是的 当然了 抱歉 要先付费
-Uh, Lucifer, stop. -Yes, of course, sorry. Payment first.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no. No! No!
路西法 这是乔治
Lucifer, this is George.
乔治 这是路西法
George, Lucifer.
路西法 这是乔治
Lucifer, George.
-丹 如果你是来责骂我的... -不是
- Dan, if you're here to scold me... - No.
我刚跟队长通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the lieutenant.
有个案子
There's a case.
第四天
Day four.
剩下三根肉条
Down to three meat sticks,
半瓶水 217英里到洛杉矶
a half a bottle of water, 217 miles to L.A.
我不确定我们能成功
I'm not sure we're gonna make it,
因为我弟弟开车像个嗜睡的老太婆
'cause my brother drives like a narcoleptic old lady.
你好 奶奶
Say hi, Grandma!
别 那是我们唯一的食物
No, that's our only nourishment!
她的名字是林赛·乔森
Her name's Lindsay Jolson.
刚满22岁
Just turned 22.
她在筹办玩家俱乐部的一个活动时失踪
She went missing catering a Players' Club event.
玩家俱乐部
Players' Club?
就是那种粗俗的把妹教学团体
It's one of those skeezy pickup artist groups.
教那些怪胎成为床上高手
You know, that teach geeks how to be sex gods.
懂了
Got it.
林赛最后一次出现 是和那个带头的人♥渣♥交谈
Lindsay was last seen talking to the lead scumbag.
创始人 卡佛·克鲁兹
The founder, Carver Cruz.
审问他了吗
So he was interrogated?
是的 但是全是他律师在说话
Yep, but his lawyer did all the talking.
而且没有证据 我们进展不下去
And with no proof, we're stuck.
然而今天有个玩家研讨会 还有余兴派对
But there's a Players' seminar and after-party today.
需要你作卧底
And you need to go undercover.
为什么是我 我是重案组的
Why me? I'm homicide.
因为你去是最好的办法
Because you're our best way in.
-我吗 -显然这些活动
- I am? - Apparently these events
是非常私人的 当我看到宾客名单
are pretty exclusive, and when I saw the guest list,
我认出了一个名字
I recognized one of the names.
我想许多高档夜店的经营者都受到邀请
I guess a lot of high-end club owners are invited.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
开什么玩笑
No. You're kidding.
我也希望我是
I wish I was.
-路西法在名单上吗 -对的
- Lucifer's on the list? - Yeah.
他当然在名单上
Yeah, of course he is.
我最不想看到的就是
Look... the last thing I want is the guy I found
今天早餐时和我半裸妻子在一起的男人
making my half-naked wife breakfast this morning
和她长时间呆一起 无论我们是否分居
spending more time with her, separated or not.
但...这是最好的机会
But... This is the best option.
我不会要求你这么做 可我忍♥不住去想
I wouldn't ask, but I just keep thinking,
如果出事的是我们的女儿呢
what if this was our daughter?
那位警探似乎是个非常可爱的女人
The detective seems like a very lovely woman.
没错 可到底她是个人类
Well, I suppose, but still, she's human.
她怎么能抗拒我的魅力 难道这还不够吸引人吗
Why is she able to refuse my charms? I mean, is this thing on?
够了 够了
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表