剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
恐怕是上帝给予的
God-given, I'm afraid.
你知道吗
You know,
你看上去很面熟
you look familiar.
我们之前见过吗
Have we met before?
是 五分钟之前
Yeah, five minutes ago.
我在问你问题
And I'm asking the questions.
告诉我你和受害人的关系
Talk to me about your relationship with the victim.
好吧 几年前她曾在这里工作
Well, she used to work here a few years back.
我偶尔会在她唱歌♥的时候给她伴奏
I would occasionally accompany her while she sang.
后来她成了大明星 就有人想杀她
Then she became a big star and someone decided to end her life.
你认识杀手吗
Do you know the shooter?
不 但是我在他死之前
No, but we did have an interesting little chat
和他聊了一会儿
just before he kicked off.
我问他为什么这么做
I asked him why he did it.
你想扮演警♥察♥吗
Huh, like to play cop, do you?
我只是比较会玩 警官
No, I just like to play in general, Detective.
你呢
What about you?
你和死者交流过
So, you had a conversation with a dead guy?
不 那时他还没死透
Oh, no, he wasn't quite dead.
他的灵魂还没进地狱
His soul hadn't crossed the threshold.
我明白了 他告诉你原因了吗
I see. Did he tell you why he did it?
为什么 当然是钱啊
Why, money, of course.
你们人类很爱钱 不是吗
You humans, you love your money, don't you?
是
Yes.
没错 我们是爱钱
Yes, we do.
所以你是哪个星球来的 伦敦吗
And, uh, what planet are you from... London?
是 他还说"我只是受雇于人"
Yes, he also said, "I just pulled the trigger."
你不觉得有趣吗
Now, don't you think that's interesting?
黛利拉被一个毒贩射杀
Delilah was shot to death by a drug dealer.
看上去是黛利拉自己招惹了这家伙
And looks like Delilah herself kept the guy pretty busy.
这很悲伤 很丑恶 但不难理解
You know, it's sad, it's ugly, but it's not rocket science.
他们之间可能发生了什么不愉快的事
Something probably went south between them.
她被子弹打得跟筛子似的
She gets riddled with bullets,
然后上帝开眼 惩恶扬善
and a nice little act of God takes him out.
警官 事情的经过并非如此
You know, it doesn't work like that, Detective.
你不觉得 那只是给洛杉矶警署的
It's quite a neatly wrapped little present
一份精美小礼品吗
for the LAPD, don't you think?
为什么你不告诉我
Why don't you tell me something?
为什么她
How does she end up
死在乱枪下
dying in a hailstorm of bullets,
你却毫发无损
and you get away without a scratch?
我觉得这很有趣 你觉得呢
I think that's interesting. Don't you?
这就是永生的好处
The benefits of immortality.
"永生"
"Immortality."
当然
Mm, of course, uh,
怎么拼写 一个还是两个字母M
you spell that with one or two M's?
我健忘
I always forget.
你那腐♥败♥的机构将怎么处理此事
What will your corrupt little organization do about this?
不好意思
Excuse me?
你会找到嫌疑人吗
Will you find the person responsible?
他们会被惩罚吗
Will they be punished?
这案子是不是你的头等大事
Will this be a priority for you?
因为对我来说是
Because it is for me.
小伙蛋儿挺肥
You got some balls on you, pal.
非常感谢 不过也就差不多大
Oh, thank you very much, but they're really quite average.
那可不
I bet.
你确定我们之前没见过吗
Now, are you sure that we haven't met?
我发誓我见过你裸体
I could swear I've seen you naked.
我们发生过关系吗
Have we had sex?
问完了
We're done here.
警官 等等
Uh, Detective, wait!
逍遥法外的人应该被绳之以法
Someone out there needs to be punished.
-我们未结束 -不不不 完事了
- We're not done. - Yeah. Yeah, we are.
如果有任何人反对这神圣的婚姻
If there is anyone here that would oppose this holy union,
请立刻提出 或永远缄默
speak now or forever hold your peace.
不好意思 我有个问题
Excuse me. Yeah, I have a problem.
难道没人意识到
Has-has anyone else noticed
这位年轻女子是多么
how incredibly, jaw-droppingly,
倾国倾城吗
loin-stirringly beautiful this young woman is
而这个屌♥丝
and how short, sweaty
长得多丑多矮多磕碜
and altogether fugly this homunculus is?
这到底是结婚还是绑♥架♥
I mean, what is this... A wedding or a kidnapping?
你明白我说什么吗
Do you know what I mean?
幸好 神父
Yeah, good luck with that, Padre.
既然你在祈祷 帮我跟他请个安
Ooh, why you're at it, say hey for me.
好久没见了
It's been a while.
吉米·巴恩斯
Jimmy Barnes!
记得我吗
Remember me?
你好 伙计 这是私人宴会
Hey, man, this is a private event.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
如此大方慷慨的唱片制♥作♥人
Yeah, and quite a lavish one
却不让人参加宴会
for a record producer on the outs.
你记得我对吗
You do remember me, don't you?
我记得
Yeah, yeah, I remember you.
你要干什么 我现在正忙
Now, what do you want? I'm a little busy.
难以相信你竟然在前未婚妻
Well, I can't believe that you're getting married
曾经的闪耀明星被无情谋杀的一天后
the day after your ex-fiancie and once brightest star
就大摆喜酒了
was murdered in cold blood.
很悲伤
Yeah, that's very sad.
但是你知道吗 她曾经毁了我的婚礼
But you know what, she ruined my wedding once.
我不会让这种事再次发生
I'm not about to let that happen again.
旧疤不忍♥揭 是吗 杰米 两次
It's hard to be rejected, isn't it, Jimmy?
两次
Twice.
什么
What?
你最近可是想把她追回来
Well, you tried to get her back recently.
如果哪个女人敢甩我 我就杀了她
I mean, I'd kill someone if they denied me once.
不过那不可能
Not that that's possible.
得了吧 你怎么解释 吉米
So, come on, what do you say, Jimbo, huh?
你想要她死吗
Did you want her dead?
不要这样看着我 你个脑残
Look, stop looking at me that way, you freak.
我才不会和你玩心理游戏
I am not playing that mind game with you.
不 当然不会
No, of course not!
我被她抛弃的时候很愤怒
I was furious and I was humiliated
感觉被羞辱了 不过我觉得... 我觉得
when she dumped me, but I think, I-I think
我恢复地很好
I've rebounded pretty well.
很显然 佩服佩服
Yes, clearly. Respect.
你应该和堕落太祖去玩心理游戏
Should go play your mind games with 2Vile.
-那个饶舌歌♥手 -拜托
- The rapper? - Come on.
黛利拉为了那个疯子抛弃了我
Delilah dumped me for that lunatic.
他们总是打架
They were always fighting.
他经常抽她
He slapped her around a bunch.
他身边都是带着枪的傻蛋
He surrounds himself with gun-toting morons 24-7.
他才是幕后主使
He is the real deal.
好吧
Right.
对不起 我太莽撞了
Sorry, how rude.
请允许自我介绍
Allow me to introduce myself.
路西法·晨星
Lucifer Morningstar.
我今晚真不想和他做♥爱♥
I really don't want to have sex with him tonight.
我的天啊
Oh, my...
对不起 我
I'm sorry, I...
难以相信我居然说出口了
I can't believe I just said that.
不 不 不 应该更诚实点
Oh, no, no, no. Let's be honest here.
你不会嫁给这个人♥渣♥
I mean, you're not marrying this human stain
因为你根本不爱他 对吗
'cause you're actually in love with him, right?
-当然不想 -不
- God no. - No.
没错
Right.
我该走了
Well, I should get going.
祝你们好运 我走了
Best of luck with you crazy kids, all right?
下午好 先生
Good afternoon, sir.
我来此找一个
Yes, I'm here to see the man
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表