剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, Jimmy.
所以这就是你的归宿
So this is where you ended up, huh?
我忙着做康复 忘了来看你
I was so wrapped up in recovery, I forgot to come visit.
因为你朝我开了一枪
You know, from when you shot me.
吉米 我得问你点事
I have to ask you something, Jimmy,
关于那天
about that day.
你后来怎么了 吉米
What happened to you, Jimmy?
路西法对你做了什么吗
What happened with Lucifer?
路西法
Lucifer?
你朝我开枪的时候又怎么了
What happened when you shot at me?
-他来了吗 告诉我他不在 -没有
- Is he here?! Tell me he's not here! - No.
没来 吉米 他没来 他不在这 吉米
No, Jimmy, he's not here. He's not here, Jimmy.
我知道他在这
I know he's here.
我逃不掉 我逃不出他的魔掌
I can't get away. I can't get away from him!
吉米 你在这很安全
Jimmy, you're safe here.
你很安全
You're safe.
不 我不安全 我们都不安全
No, I'm not safe! None of us are!
-他只是个普通人 吉米 -你还不明白吗
- He's just a man, Jimmy. - You don't get it, do you?
他是恶魔 他是恶魔
He's the Devil! He's the Devil!
他是恶魔
He's the Devil!
恶魔 他就是恶魔
He's the Devil! He's the Devil!
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表