剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
And it's enough for the APB that just went out.
康纳被定为持械 很危险
Connor's been declared armed and dangerous.
持械和危险
Armed and dangerous?
这男孩需要帮助 劝服他自首
The boy needs to be helped, convinced to turn himself in.
神父 他朝你开了枪
Father, he shot at you.
他朝一房♥间的孩子开枪
He fired into a room full of kids.
是的 但他朝上开的 不是吗
Yes, but he shot up, didn't he?
我们会尽一切可能平安带他回来
We'll do everything we can to bring him in peacefully.
不好意思 我...
If you'll excuse me, I...
出去透透气
need some air.
我要找些东西
I have some digging to do.
我回来之前 帮我看着他
Will you watch over him until I get back?
什么 你让我照看神父
What? You want me to babysit the priest?
我一直都在照看你
I babysit you all the time.
要火吗
Need a light?
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
多年前戒了
Quit years ago.
但还是习惯叼着
Still enjoy the ritual, though.
总是随身带一根
Always keep one on me.
千万别告诉我你出来是要和"他"说话
Please tell me you didn't come out here to talk to Him.
上帝吗
God?
他在心里 哪都一样
This is as good a spot as any.
没错
Right.
他...
Does He, uh...
他回应你了吗
does He ever talk back?
我不需要他开口... 才听见他
I don't need to hear Him to... hear Him.
如果你懂的话
If you know what I mean.
没错 他也从不回答我
Well, yes, He never talks to me, either.
听着 关于神坛助手 我很抱歉
Listen, um... sorry about the altar boy.
这当然不是你的错
Surely you know you're not to blame.
有些人就是... 无可救药
I mean, some people are just... beyond saving.
那你错了
That's where you're wrong.
他还是有希望的
There's still hope for him.
他开枪毁了你的教堂
He shot up your church,
他很可能背着你贩卖♥♥毒品
he's most likely running a drug ring behind your back,
还有 杀了人
and, oh, yes, killed a man.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
如果是真的呢
Look, what if it's true?
那他更需要我
Then he needs me even more.
你怎么还相信这个男孩
How can you still have faith in this boy?
是上帝相信他
God has faith in him.
相信所有人
In all of us.
就算在我们最黑暗的日子
Even in our darkest moments.
你还真的相信
Oh, you really believe that.
我是
I do.
你为什么不信
Why don't you?
因为他不相信我
Because He didn't have faith in me.
我一度也这么觉得
I felt that way once, too.
但现在我知道 内心深处
But now I know, deep in my heart,
上帝对我有指引
God has a plan for me.
他给我的指引很清晰
Oh, His plan for me was quite clear.
你怎么知道结局会是什么
How do you know it's finished?
怎么了
What?
我的一个教区成员
One of my parishioners, uh,
很多人因教堂被袭的事很不安 失陪一下
a lot of them are still upset about the shooting. Excuse me.
给
There.
你想要的证物在这
I got what you wanted from evidence.
结束了吗
Are we done?
还早着
Not by a long shot.
搭档
Partner.
你留弗兰克神父在楼上吗
Did you leave Father Frank upstairs?
没有 他接了个电♥话♥
No, he took a call.
我以为他在楼下
I presumed he came down here.
他为什么下来
Why would he do that?
梅兹 你看到神父了吗
Maze, the priest, have you seen him?
你现在跟我说话吗
So you're talking to me now?
你看到他没
Have you seen him?!
他下来接电♥话♥
He was down here on his phone.
我听到他跟个叫康纳的说话 走去见他了
Heard him talking to someone named connor. He left to go meet him.
走了吗 去哪了
He left? Where to?
他或许劝康纳自首
Maybe he's trying to convince Connor to turn himself in.
不 估计是想窝藏那混♥蛋♥
No. He's probably trying to hide the little miscreant.
情愿信上帝 而不信警♥察♥
Put his faith in god, not the police.
为什么你这么关心神父
Why do you care about a priest?
我没有
I don't.
他会把康纳藏哪
Where would he hide him?
我猜他认为安全的地方
Somewhere he considers safe, I assume.
他的避难所
Sanctuary.
你不想这么做
You don't want to do this.
我了解你 你不是这样的
I know you. This isn't you.
抱歉 我别无选择 只能这么做
Sorry, I don't have a choice, okay? I have to do this.
我明白 你觉得想活命只能
I get it. You don't think you can rely on anyone else
靠自己 可你不孤独一人
to survive... but you're not alone.
我在这 时刻陪着你
I'm here for you, whenever you need me.
我不需要你 好吗
I don't need you! Okay?
我谁都不需要
I don't need anybody!
开枪射击助手
Go on, then, shoot the altar boy.
打瘸他腿之类的
In the leg or something, obviously.
康纳 动手吧
Just do it, Connor.
扣下板机
Pull the damn trigger already.
那是埃里克·道尔
That's Eric Doyle.
那个顾问
The counselor.
他是蜘蛛人
That's our spider.
尼基 我信她
You know, Nikki... I trust.
可你
But you?
我觉得你和神父感情太深了
I think you're too attached to this preacher.
证明你和他没什么感情
You're gonna have to show me that you're not.
从这里没法开枪
No shot from here.
康纳 我了解你
I know you, Connor.
你射击教堂时故意失手避开我不是吗
That drive-by, you intentionally missed me, didn't you?
求你 别说了
Stop talking. Please.
那就让他闭嘴 很简单
Make him stop talking. It's really easy.
你那时无法下手 现在也不会
You couldn't do it then, And you don't want to do it now.
上帝在给你第二次机会
God's giving you a second chance right here.
神父 别再说教了
E-enough with the sermon, preacher!
康纳 快朝这混♥蛋♥开枪
Connor, just shoot this son of a bitch already.
孩子 听从你的内心想法
Just follow your heart, son.
我相信你
I have faith in you.
我做不到 道尔 抱歉
I can't do it, Doyle. I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉 小子
I'm sorry, too, kid.
我不容忍♥软弱的家伙
I can't allow weakness,
特别是我刚掌权
not when I've just taken control.
不
No!
神父
Father!
举起手来 跪下
Hands up. Get down on the ground.
不 你个笨蛋
No, no, no, you idiot!
你到底想些什么
What the bloody hell were you thinking?!
831分队 圣摩根教堂呼叫
Unit 831 at St. Morgan's Church.
-派两辆救护车 有伤员 -撑住 笨蛋
- We need two ambos, code 4. - Don't go anywhere, you moron!
没事 我不怕死
It's okay. I'm not afraid of dying.
你该担心 你要去的地方无聊至极
Well, you should be. It's really boring where you're headed.
希望如此 我这一生已经够精彩了
I hope so. I've had enough excitement for one life.
别这么说
Stop talking like that.
还有很多事等着你做 你还要烦很多人
You've got more to do here. You've got more people to annoy.
压住伤口
Pressure on the wound.
我在压着
I am!
撑着 弗兰克 撑住
Just come on, Frank, stay with me, stay with me.
一开始 我不明白为什么上帝指引我来找你
At first... I didn't understand why God put you in my path.
可我突然明白了
But then it hit me.
也许 是他指引你找我
Maybe... He put me in yours.
我才不信
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表