剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
"路西法"前情提要
Previously on Lucifer...
-你怎么买♥♥得起这样的房♥子 -是我母亲的
- So how do you afford this place? - It's my mother's.
你妈妈是八十年代B级科幻剧女王
Your mother's Penelope Decker,
佩内洛普·德克吗
queen of '80s cheeseball sci-fi?
一定介绍给我认识
You have to introduce me.
你就是那个医生
So you're the doctor.
你和路西法描述得一模一样
You're just as Lucifer described.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我们要谈谈那件事吗
Are we gonna talk about what happened?
我们的那个吻
Our kiss.
那不是件小事
It's kind of a big deal.
克洛伊 我有很多想说的
Chloe, I have a lot on my mind.
你想让我♥干♥什么 马尔科姆
What do you want from me Malcolm?
你要去取证室帮我借点东西来
You're gonna go into evidence and borrow something for me.
结束了吗
Are we done?
早着呢
Not by a long shot.
享受我赐予你的生命吗
Enjoying the life I gave you?
你想重回地狱吗
Do you want to go back?
你要我杀谁
Who do you want me to kill?
路西法·晨星
Lucifer Morningstar.
只有一种办法选出最好的草莓
You know, there's only one way to pick the perfect strawberry.
你在和我说话吗
Are you talking to me?
当然
Yes, of course.
何不呢
Why not?
很多人只关注外表
Uh, most people think it's just about the outside.
形状和颜色
You know, the, uh, shape and the color.
可它们和我们一样
But they're just like us.
狡猾的小恶魔 美味的秘密藏在里面
Sneaky little devils, hiding tasty secrets inside.
总让人意想不到
It's never the ones you expect.
如果不尝一下的话
But there's no way of finding out what deliciousness is underneath
就永远体会不了外表之下的美味
without giving it a little taste.
你喜欢吗
You like that?
上帝啊 真的吗
Oh... God! Really?
你一定要提起他吗
You have to bring him up now?
刚刚还挺好的
I mean, we were having a moment.
路西法 你在搞什么鬼
Lucifer. The hell are you doing?
失陪了
Pardon me.
好吧 发现了什么
Right, so what have we got?
这一次很有趣
Well, this is an interesting one.
受害者是位六十岁的男性
Our victim's a 60-year-old male.
光天化日之下倒地了
Collapsed in broad daylight.
没有明显伤口 没有挣扎的痕迹
No obvious injuries, no sign of struggle.
亮点在哪里
And the interesting part is?
这里 眼部充血和喉部闭合
This. Based on the bloodshot eyes and the closed throat
看起来是被毒死的
Looks like this guy was poisoned.
不 不 不 这太吓人了
No, no, no, no, no, this is horrific.
通常你对尸体没什么反应
Dead bodies don't usually affect you.
你知道这是谁吗 这是哈维尔厨师
You know who this is? This is Chef Javier.
哈维尔·哈利亚斯 是的
Javier Arias, yeah.
哈维尔餐厅的老板
Owner of Sol De Javier.
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
只了解他的菜肴 这家伙就是个厨房♥艺术家
Well, only by his work. I mean, this chap was, an artist in the kitchen.
他做的墨西哥菜是我尝过最棒的
He made the most exquisite Mexican cuisine I've ever had.
可现在...
And now...
别伤心
It's okay.
我再也吃不到那美味的玉米粉蒸肉了
I'll never taste his perfect tamales again.
所以你不在乎这个人 只在乎你的胃
So this isn't about the man, this is about your stomach.
这是一起破坏美食的犯罪 警探
This is about a crime against good taste, Detective.
罪犯必将受到惩处
Well, someone definitely needs to be punished for this.
据店员所说
According to the grocers
他每天早上在自己的餐馆里吃完早饭以后就会来这里
He came here every morning after having breakfast at his restaurant.
法医说他是在死前九十分钟中的毒
M.E. Says that the poisoning happened about 90 minutes before he fell,
当时他正好在餐馆里
which puts him squarely at the restaurant.
你不会认为是他的员工下毒吧
Well, you can't think his own staff poisoned him.
这人是厨神
I mean, the man was a visionary.
可他脾气很坏 大家都这么说
With a hell of a temper, by all accounts.
餐厅里的每个人都是嫌疑人
Everyone at the restaurant's a suspect.
我们要讯问每一个雇员并对毒药进行全面搜查
We need to interview all of his employees and do a full sweep for toxins.
同时找一下他有没有写下他的秘方
And find out whether he wrote down his recipes.
你闻到了吗
You smell that?
那是哈维尔厨师消逝的味道
It's the last of Chef Javier's brilliance gone forever.
警♥察♥提取他最后一餐的剩菜吗
I wonder if police recovered any leftovers from his last meal.
很可能下了毒
Well, it was most likely poisoned.
那也值得一试
Ah, well, it's well worth the risk.
嗨 这就是所有员工了吗
Hi. So is this everyone that works here?
是的 都在这
Yeah, that's everybody.
你认为我们之中有人杀死了爹地吗
You think one of us killed Pops?
"爹地"
"Pops"?
什么 你是他女儿吗
What, are you his daughter or something?
不 我们都这样叫他
Uh, no, that's what we all called him.
在这里我们就像一家人
We were like a family here.
等等 这里所有人都把他当作父亲吗
Well, hold on, so everyone here saw him as a father figure?
越来越有趣了
Oh, this is much more interesting now.
为什么
Why is that?
亲爱的警探 这是弑父
Well, my dear detective, this is patricide.
一个老套的故事
It's a tale as old as time.
俄狄浦斯 梅内德斯兄弟
You know, Oedipus, the Menendez brothers,
伏地魔
Voldemort.
怎么了
Okay. Yes.
我知道你对弗兰克神父之事很生气难过...
I know after what happened to Father Frank, you're mad at, um...
你可以说出来
You can say it.
-上帝 -我爸
- God. - My dad.
当然 我只是不想你带着情绪调查这案件
Sure. I just don't want you projecting onto this case.
谋杀的理由有很多
There are so many reasons to commit murder.
不要让爸爸的问题影响了你的判断力
Don't let your, um, daddy issues cloud your judgment.
不 不 不 我只是了解逃出一个执拗父亲掌控的感觉
No, no, no, I simply understand what it's like to want to escape the clutches of a difficult father.
仅此而已
That's all.
路西法 不是所有事都和你父母有关
Lucifer, not everything's about your parents.
-嘿 警探 -在
- Hey, Detective. - Yeah.
你姐姐来看你了
Your sister's here to see you.
不 不 我...我没有姐姐
Oh, no, no. I don't... I don't have a sister.
所以不可能...
So it can't...
糟了
Oh, no.
嗨 甜心 猜猜谁回来了
Hi, sweetie, guess who's back.
惊喜啊
Oh, what a pleasant surprise.
警探 你从未告诉我你有一个美人姐姐
Detective, you never told me you had such a radiant sister.
我也确实没有
It's 'cause I don't.
这个英俊的恶魔是谁
And who is this handsome devil?
不会吧
No way.
妈妈 这是路西法
Mom, this is Lucifer.
路西法 这是我妈
Lucifer, Mom.
抱歉 我有点小激动 我...
Sorry, I'm a bit speechless, I...
佩内洛普·德克吗
Penelope Decker?
真没想到
As I live and breathe?
吸血鬼女王
The Vampire Queen?
你是真的吸血鬼吗
Wow, are you a real vampire?
女儿都这么大了 完全看不出
Cause you certainly don't look old enough to have a daughter this age.
你多大 警探
How old are you, Detective?
亲爱的 你的新朋友简直秀色可餐
Honey, your new friend is just delicious.
别这样
Oh, stop.
妈妈 你在这干嘛
Mom, what are you doing here?
那些例行巡演真的很累人
Oh, well, you know how exhausting those convention circuits can be.
我只是想回家
I just wanted to get home.
妈妈 我是说为什么来我工作的地方
Mom, I mean here, at my job.
好吧 你没有接电♥话♥...
Oh, well, you weren't answering your phone...
-是的 -所以我给警局的人打了电♥话♥
- Uh, yep. - so I called someone at the department.
我很会说服别人
I can be very persuasive.
你这个聪明的小骚货
Oh, you clever little minx.
再说了 媒体都报导这事了
Besides, it's all over the news.
可怜的哈维尔
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表