剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
"路西法"前情提要
Previously on lucifer...
别担心 我帮你答复
Don't worry, I'll answer for you.
他今天晚上和我一刀两断了
He ended it with me tonight
还给我发了条短♥信♥
With a text.
你想让我杀谁
Who do you want me to kill?
路西法·晨星
Lucifer morningstar.
再见了 恶魔
Bye-bye, devil.
这是我的圣币
This is my pentecostal coin.
它也是诅咒者的通行币
Subway token for the damned.
只要你不开枪 这就是你的
It's all yours if you don't shoot me.
整瓶留下
Leave the bottle.
我和你兄弟上♥床♥了
I had sex with your brother.
这怎么能得到我的谅解呢
That puts you in my good graces how?
我之前是他的线人
Well, I was his inside woman,
现在我是你的了
And now I'm yours.
为什么我有时是永生...
Why is it that sometimes I'm immortal...
有时又和普通人一样
And other times I'm all too human?
看来是你让我变得脆弱
It appears that you make me vulnerable.
我们聚集于此
Colligitur
将这位年轻的处♥女♥
Hoc sacrificare
献给
Adulescentulam virginem
伟大之神
Magna atque magnifica.
路西法
Lucifer!
那...
That...
感觉真爽
Was hot.
我们试试更爽的
Let's make it even hotter
去见真正的路西法
For the real lucifer.
"真正的路西法"
"Real lucifer"?
相信我
Trust me.
宝贝
Baby?
好了 这不好玩
Come on, this isn't funny!
好了吧
Well?
不
No.
连个刮痕都没有
Not a scratch.
对 这就排除了铁的
Right, well, that rules out iron.
试试铜质的
Try the copper.
你很清楚是什么让你轻易受伤
You know exactly what's causing your vulnerability.
我应该向克洛伊·德克扔飞刀
Chloe Decker is the one I should be throwing knives at.
谁知道她隐瞒了什么
Who knows what she's hiding.
没错 她似乎可以让我受伤
Yes, she seems to be the one thing that can hurt me.
但也有可能是别的东西
But there may be other things as well.
警探可能仅仅是某个机器的一个齿轮
The detective may simply be a cog in a bigger machine.
要调查清楚
This is called being thorough.
更像是否认
More like denial.
如果你真认为这些东西能伤害你
Because if you really thought that I could hurt you with these
你不会让我朝你身上扔
You wouldn't let me throw them at you
非常有趣
Very funny.
地狱锻造的恶魔之刃不算
Demon daggers forged in hell don't count.
我们都知道它能造成刺伤
We all know those prick.
说起来 我兄弟怎么样了
And speaking of, how's my brother?
被我色♥诱♥三周后
Three weeks of a whole lot of this?
你觉得他怎么样了
How do you think he's doing?
你们不会确定恋爱关系 梅兹
You're not going steady, maze.
你接近他是有原因的
You're getting close to him for a reason.
别忘了
Don't forget it.
我没有
I haven't.
而且我不认为阿曼纳迪尔把克洛伊当作武器
And I don't think Amenadiel is the one weaponizing Chloe
你不认为
You don't think?
这游戏太危险了 可猜不得
Game's too dangerous to be guessing.
是时候送我兄弟回天堂了
I think it's time to send my brother back to high heaven
有必要的话用武力
Forcibly, if necessary.
看 还是有东西能伤害我
See, there is something else.
看来意大利大理石也是个威胁...
It seems Italian marble is also a threat, so...
警探来了
Oh, detective?
真是个惊喜
What a surprise.
你到哪里去了
Where have you been?
你知道我的 很忙啊
Ah, you know me, busy, busy.
忙得停不下来
No rest for the wicked.
对 反常的前戏确实费时间
Right. 'cause deviant foreplay is so time-consuming.
想看吗
Want to watch?
这几周我一直在打你电♥话♥
I've been calling you for three weeks
你为什么躲着我
Why are you avoiding me?
我做生意啊 警探
Well, I do have a business to run, detective.
我不能老是扮演好警♥察♥或帅帅的坏警♥察♥
I can't play good cop, handsome devil cop all the time.
我有个案子 没有你破不了
I've got a case that I can't do without you.
真的吗
Really?
有什么特别的
What's so special about it?
你去看看就知道了
You just have to see for yourself.
好
Right.
我知道的还不多
We don't know a lot yet.
可我们在剧院后面的垃圾桶里找到了受害者的钱包
But we found the victim's purse in a dumpster behind the theater.
她叫罗斯·戴维斯
Her name's Rose Davis.
19岁...
She's 19 and...
你在后面干什么
What are you doing back there?
听你介绍无聊的情况
Just listening to your boring facts.
她是帕萨迪纳城市大学的新生 住在...
She's a freshman at Pasadena City College, lives in...
抱歉 警探
Yeah, excuse me, detective
我没听到任何在这案子你需要我的原因
I'm not hearing any reasons to why you need me on this case.
我都不知道你怎么能听到
I don't know how you can hear anything.
你站着离我五尺远
You're standing five feet away from me.
过来
Get over here.
你听上去有痰 我不想生病
You sound phlegmy. I don't want to get sick
是吗 我们走
Really? Let's go.
是你
You.
恶魔来了
Evil is here.
恶魔来了
Evil is here.
-你朋友 -我认识的人可不少
-Friend of yours? -I meet a lot of people.
把遮布拿掉
Take the sheet off.
好吧
Oh, well.
很不幸
That is unfortunate.
可我还是不明白为什么需要我
But I still don't understand why you need me on this case.
把她反过来
Roll her over.
这就是为什么
That's why.
"路西法万岁"
"Hail lucifer"?
这真恶心
This is sickening.
我知道
I know.
很可怕
It's horrific.
不 我的意思是 把责任归咎于我
No, I mean, to blame it on me.
这是暴行
It's an atrocity.
这些撒旦崇拜者
These satanists.
那些被误导的崇拜异教的蠢货
Misguided cult nob-heads
耳垂上挂着飞盘
With frisbees in their earlobes.
这个可怜的姑娘的死跟我没有任何关系 警探
This poor girl's death has nothing to do with me, detective.
这是你的所作所为 这是你的错
This is your doing! This is your fault!
你 你在这里做什么
You, what are you doing in here?
你是恶魔
You're the devil!
你是一切恶魔之王
You're the king of all evil!
你是一切谎言之王
You're the king of all lies!
你必须得毁灭
You must be destroyed!
我会处罚你
I'm gonna give you what for
如果你不离开犯罪现场 朋友
If you don't get out of my crime scene, pal.
谁让这家伙进来的
Who let this guy through?
他是恶魔
He's the devil!
我会奋起反抗你
I'll rise again against you!
不必谢我
No thanks necessary.
就想为大红人做点事
Just wanted to do my part for the man of the hour.
色迷迷的小胡子加上这眼色 我想你是用错地方了
It's the wink with the porn stache sending the wrong message, I think.
你们俩认识吗
Do you two know each other?
不认识 但听过这家伙的种种事迹
Nope, just heard a lot about this guy.
都是些不好的吧
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表