剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Enjoy your dolls.
不见了
They're gone.
想去开门吗
Want to grab that?
嗨 爹地
Hi, Daddy.
小淘气
Hey, Monkey.
这个饭后才吃 行吗
This is for after dinner, okay?
你不是有很重要的工作吗
Thought you had an important work thing.
没有跟特里克茜一起吃墨西哥卷重要
Well, it wasn't as important as having tacos with Trixie.
还有你
And you.
如果来得不算晚的话
That is, if it's not too late.
不晚
Yeah.
我们才在做调味汁
We're just making the salsa.
太好了
Great.
-闻上去超美味 -很好
- That smells so yummy. - Oh, good.
你回来我很高兴
I'm glad you came back.
我得回来拿我的车票
Well, I needed to get my parking validated.
你的东西没找回吗
So your items were never recovered?
没有
No.
之前 你说那东西不重要
Earlier, you said that the items weren't that important.
而现在丢了 你看上去很苦恼
Yet now, you seem very upset that they're gone.
我是个矛盾的人 有什么可说的
Well, I'm a walking paradox. What can I say?
有时我们要失去了某些东西后
Sometimes we need to lose something
才会明白他们的价值
before we can understand its value.
我没失去任何东西
I didn't lose anything.
不 你是犯罪的受害者
No. No, you were a victim of a crime.
你感到受侵犯是很自然的
It's only natural that you would feel violated.
通常 我们失去某物的情感和我们...
And often, our feelings of loss connect to how we feel...
对自身的看法是紧密联♥系♥
about who we are.
对 所以我们又绕回来了 不是吗
Right. So we're back on that, are we?
你想谈论我的身份
You want to talk about my identity.
是的 因为你是恶魔
Yes, because you're the Devil.
你告诉了我你的名字 但是你忽略了另外几个
You told me your names. But you left out a few others.
亚巴顿[地狱之魔]
Abaddon.
彼列[堕落天使]
Belial.
暗黑王子
Prince of Darkness...
有人做了不少功课
Someone's been brushing up on their Sunday school.
是的 但在你堕落之前 你叫萨麦尔
Yes. But before you fell, you were known as Samael.
光明使者
The Lightbringer.
我不再叫那个名字了
I don't go by that name anymore.
这个名字包含了你父亲对你的爱
That was a name that connotated your father's love for you.
对
Right.
那把他的儿子堕入地狱
Was casting his son into Hell
也是他爱的表现吗
also an expression of his love?
上帝没有因为愤怒而把你逐出天堂
God didn't cast you out of Heaven because he was angry with you.
你是如何推断出上帝的意图
How can you presume to know God's intentions?
我没推断
Oh, I don't.
也推断不出
I can't.
那就别用你有限的智商去胡乱猜测
Then maybe stick within the limits of your intellectual capacity.
也许是我天真 有不同的观点
Or maybe my simplicity offers me a different perspective.
上帝把你放逐是因为他需要你
God cast you out because He needed you
去做那些最困难的工作
to do the most difficult of jobs.
-那是恩赐 -恩赐
- It was a gift. - Gift?
他躲避我
He shunned me.
他贬低我 他让我成为一个虐待者
He vilified me. He made me a torturer!
你能了解哪怕一点点的感受吗
Can you even begin to fathom what it was like?
花了亿万年时间 为死人打造一个地方
Eons spent providing a place for dead mortals
让他们惩罚自己
to punish themselves?
为什么他们的过失 却来责备我
I mean, why do they blame me for all their little failings?
如果我整天坐在他们肩膀上
As if I'd spent my days sitting on their shoulder,
逼他们犯事 他们反而会反感
forcing them to commit acts they'd otherwise find repulsive.
"是恶魔让我这么做"
"Oh, the Devil made me do it."
我从来没有让他们任何人做任何事
I have never made any one of them do anything. Never.
这些对你是不公平
What happened to you is unfair.
不公平
Unfair?
这是不公正
This is unjust.
往后的世世代代 我的名字会被用来
For all eternity, my name will be invoked
代表他们的罪恶
to represent all their depravity.
这就是我父亲给我的恩赐
That is the gift that my father gave me.
这是爱的表现
It was an act of love.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为你是他最爱的儿子 萨麦尔
Because you are his favorite son, Samael.
别那么叫我 求你了
Do not call me that, please!
你是他的堕落天使
You are his fallen angel.
但事实是这样的
But here's the thing:
当天使堕落
When angels fall,
他们也会...崛起
they also... rise.
你要做的
All you have to do
就是接受你的一切
is embrace all that you are.
我不能
I can't.
是的 你可以
Yes, you can.
你只需要敞开心怀 接受这个过程...
You just have to be open to the process...
你不明白
You don't understand.
-我不能 -但是为什么
- I can't! - But why?
因为有人把他们偷了
Because they stole them from me!
梅兹 有人拿走了他们
Someone's got them, Mazikeen.
有人拿走了我的翅膀
Someone's got my wings.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表