剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Till... Were you hit on the head when you were small?
没有吗
No?
我们是生物机器
We are biological machines.
我们是 勇士
We... are warriors.
我们是 玩家
We... are players!
先生们 我们是动物
Gentlemen, we are animals.
男人是狼 而女人
Men are the wolves, and women...
则是毛茸茸的兔子
...are the fluffy bunnies.
所以我们得做好狩猎准备
So we must prepare ourselves for the hunt.
如何准备
How?
"按章进行"
"Follow the list."
没错 C.K.C
Yes! The C.K.C.
粗暴野人之穴
The Conduct of Kick-ass Cavemen.
表现自我
Be seen.
有人花钱听这个
People pay for this?
没错 五千刀
Yeah, 5,000 bucks.
要脱颖而出
Stand out.
就像孔雀 还有长着鬃毛的狮子
The peacock, the lion with his mane.
做个保护者
Be a protector.
女人天生乐于和
Women are hardwired to hook up with someone
帮助她们生存的人交往
who can help them survive.
这是简单的生物学道理 哥们
It is simple biology, man.
要勇敢
Be brave.
敢于冒险
Take risks.
也许你该记点笔记
Oh, maybe you should take notes.
第四点 成为男人中的领导者
Four. Be a leader of men.
还有最难做到的一点
And the most elusive.
第五点 自信
Five. Be confident.
你... 就是...玩家 切记
You... are... A player! Own it!
不好意思 不好意思 我有问题
Excuse-excuse me! Excuse me, question!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
答疑环节等演讲结束后 伙计
The Q&A's after the speech, buddy.
我知道 但这个问题很紧急
No, but it's quite pressing.
如果你已经拥有了
What if you have all those
所有的男性特质 但是女人还是不搭理你 怎么办
manly whatnots and a woman still doesn't respond?
你以为你拥有了这些特质 其实并没有
You may think you have them, but you don't.
这就是你来这的原因 对吧
That's why you're here, right?
所以 先生们 按照这些准则去做
So, gentlemen, you follow these rules,
保证可以俘获任何心仪女性的芳心
and you will bed any Betty you desire, guaranteed.
不 不 不
No. No. No, no, no. I'm
我确定我已经具备了你所列的一切特质
certain I've got everything on your little list,
甚至更多
and more, actually,
但这个姑娘还是不愿意跟我上♥床♥
yet this woman here won't have sex with me.
认真听讲 伙计
Just listen to the speech, buddy.
这个体系会奏效的
The system works.
但我很疑惑
No, but I doubt that.
因为... 因为如果我不能"俘获芳心"
Because... because if I can't "Bed a Betty,"
你还怎么指望
Then how do you possibly expect
这些歪瓜裂枣能成功呢
any of these poor miscreants to succeed?
特别是当他们听从
Especially when they're
你这个傻瓜的建议时
taking advice from a-a wanker such as you?
好吧 坐下吧 哥们
All right, just sit down, man.
没错 路西法 坐下
Yeah, Lucifer, sit down.
我... 我只是 能给我们来电聚光灯吗
I-I just... could we get the spotlight over here?
这里有吗
Do we have that?
好 把光打到她身上
Yeah, yeah. But on-on her.
对 很好
Good. Right.
现在 你就是专家
Now, you're the expert.
你告诉我这有什么问题
You tell me what's wrong with this picture.
我就是我
I mean, I'm me.
对吧
Right?
-而她 -好吧 她是个警♥察♥ 菜鸟警♥察♥
-And she... -Well, she's a cop, for starters.
她是警♥察♥吗
She's a cop?
是的 我就想谈一谈这个失败的约会
Yes. I mean, talk about the shallow end of the dating pool.
这是私人领地
This is private property.
除非你有搜查令 不然请你立即离开
Unless you have a warrant, you need to leave here immediately.
保安 保安 把她弄出去
Security! Security, her, out.
我们中场休息十分钟
Okay, we're gonna take a ten-minute intermission.
-感谢你们 -我还没说完
- All right? Thank you. - I haven't finished.
好吧
All right.
又是你
Oh, it's you again.
你们两个有没有...
Have you two...?
我知道 我很...抱歉 长官
I know. I'm-I'm sorry, Lieutenant.
我已经控制住局面了
I've got it under control.
对 晨星先生也是
And Mr. Morningstar, too, yes.
让我来跟他讲
Let me talk to him.
首先是女的 其次你想都别想
It's a her, and no.
真的吗 你的上司是女的
Really? Your boss is a she?
那更好不过了 把电♥话♥给我 我能搞定
Even better. Give me the phone, I'll fix it.
不 你办不到
No, you can't fix this!
你说的已经够多了
You've already said enough.
抱歉
Sorry!
我不是在说你
Not you.
是的 我会想办法混进那个派对的
Yes, I-I'll figure out a way into the party.
小菜一碟
It's not a problem.
再一次 我很...
And-and again, I...
所以我们要去"玩家"的余兴派对吗
So we're going to the Player after-party.
是我不是你
Not you. I am.
是吗 我觉得你没多大希望混进去
Well, I'm not sure how that's possible,
既然你已经暴露了
now that you've blown your cover.
那都是拜你所赐
Well, that was 100% your fault.
请允许我反驳一下
I beg to differ.
如果你爽快点答应我的请求
None of that would have
刚刚的一切都不会发生
happened if you'd just complied with my request.
你真以为只要你开口
Do you honestly think you can
别人就会和你上♥床♥吗
just ask people to have sex with you and they will?
事实上 不用我开口也可以
Well, I usually don't have to ask, actually.
相信我 这是件双赢的事
But trust me, it'd be a win-win.
而且事后 你可能会有额外的惊喜
And probably another win after that.
我意思是 我战斗力强得很
I mean, I have tremendous stamina.
路西法 有一个女孩失踪了
There's a girl missing, Lucifer.
她可能正在某个可怕的鬼地方
She's probably in some hellhole somewhere,
被吓破了胆 当然如果她还活着
scared out of her mind, if she's even still alive.
而我发现这个派对只能现金交易
And I found out the party is a cash-only event.
卡佛以前从没这样干过
That's a first for Carver.
也就是说 我们唯一的嫌疑人
So our only suspect's probably about
很可能就要逃到墨西哥 而你还想着吃我豆腐
to run off to Mexico, and you're worried about boning me?
你说得没错 对不起
You're right. Sorry.
-我们一起去找那女孩 可以了吧 -可以
- Let's find the girl. Okay? - Yes.
然后再做♥爱♥
Sex later.
玩笑而已
Kidding.
也不完全是
Sort of.
那么派对地点在哪
So where's the party?
寒冰酒吧
Cold Bar.
真的吗
Really?
那地段的租金可是出了名地抢钱
Well, that place is notoriously overpriced to rent.
如果卡佛想要现金的话 他选错地方了
If Carver wants cash, he shouldn't have it there.
是的 他的确选错地方了
No, he shouldn't.
我想我知道该怎么让你搞定这案子了
I think I just figured out how you can fix this.
讲讲
Do tell.
想我了吗
Miss me?
阿曼纳迪尔 我知道你来这的目的 我是不会帮你的
I know why you're here. I won't help you, Amenadiel.
不管怎样 梅兹 我会让你改变主意
One way or another, Maze, I am gonna change your mind, so...
你得帮我把路西法带回地狱
You're gonna help me get Lucifer back to Hell.
别敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Don't make it painful.
你忘了吗
You forget.
我很享受痛苦的感觉
I love pain.
我可是天使
I'm an angel.
你这小恶魔打不过我
You can't beat me, little demon.
停下来听我说
Stop and hear me out.
男人们
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表