剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
I... highly doubt it.
很早之前 他就放弃我了
He gave up on me a long time ago.
路西法 你错了
You're wrong, Lucifer.
记着...
Remember...
你父亲...
Your father...
早有准备
has-has a plan.
我父亲
My father?
对
Yeah.
你竟然知道
You know?
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
Frank.
是时候把蜘蛛人的腿
Time to pull the legs
一条条拔了
off the spider.
路西法...
Lucifer...
路西法 住手
Lucifer, stop!
为什么要这么做
Why did you do this?
-我不知道 -为什么
- I don't know, man. - Why?!
他太招人了
He was bringing too much heat!
为什么 为什么
Why?! Why...?!
路西法 住手 弗兰克神父不愿看到这样的你
Lucifer, stop. Father Frank wouldn't want this.
住手
Stop.
康纳全部招供了
Connor gave us everything.
贩毒集团
The drug front.
道尔用"蜘蛛人"之名
How Doyle took on "The Spider" Name
杀死奥瑞安塔 来接管生意
and killed Arietta to take over the business.
康纳很配合
With Connor's cooperation,
应该不会在少管所待太久 甚至不需要
he won't do much juvie, if any at all.
或许弗兰克神父说得没错
Maybe Father Frank was right.
他还有希望
Maybe there's hope for him yet.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
晚安 警探
Good night, detective.
你...
You...
你这个无情 又爱操纵人的混♥蛋♥
You cruel, manipulative bastard!
这都是你的计划吗
Was this all part of your plan?
对你来说就是个游戏吗
It's all just a game to you, isn't it?
我清楚你的惩罚
Well, I know punishment,
他不该承受这些
And he did not deserve that.
他遵守你愚蠢的规矩
He followed your stupid rules
却还不够
and it still wasn't good enough!
你到底要这么样才满意
So what does it take to please you?
违反你 就要堕落
Break your rules and you fall!
遵循你 仍是失败
Follow them and you still lose?!
不论你是不是罪人
Doesn't matter whether you're a sinner!
也不管你是不是圣人
Doesn't matter whether you're a saint!
没人能赢 有意思吗
Nobody can win, so what's the point?
意义何在
What's the bloody point?
丹 我说过想和你谈谈 可是...
Dan, I know I wanted to talk, but, um...
我的思绪...
My mind, it's just...
不在这里吗
Somewhere else?
对
Yeah.
我也是
Yeah, mine, too.
我们改天再聊好吗
Can we do this another time?
好
Yeah.
没问题
No problem.
嗨
Hi.
这么晚了不会还有新案子吧
Bit late for a new case, isn't it?
不是为了案子来的
i'm not here for a case.
我是为了你
I'm here for you.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
我想你也许需要一个朋友陪着
Thought you could use a friend.
你会弹琴吗
Do you play?
-不会... -肯定会
- No. No, I don't. - Come on,
-你肯定会一点 -真不会
- You must know something. - No.
好吧...
All right, well...
我试试
Let me see.
我学过三年...
I had three years of lessons...
我只记得这个
And this is all I remember.
你在逗我呢
Surely, you must be joking.
好吧
All right.
享受我的生活吗
Enjoying the life I gave you?
我死之前也这么好吃吗
Did food taste this good before I died?
我可不记得有这么好吃
'Cause I don't remember it being this friggin' delicious.
马尔科姆 我不管你重生后想干什么
I don't care what you're doing with your new life, Malcolm...
除了我要求你的那件事
Except for what I've asked of you.
为什么拖这么久
What's taking so long?
淡定 阿曼纳迪尔
Come on, come on, chill out, Amenadude.
尝点华夫饼
Here, have some waffles.
你想回地狱吗
Do you want to go back?
你...想...回去吗
Do you... Want... To go back?
我可以帮你实现
Because I can make that happen.
记起来了对吗
You're remembering it now, aren't you?
我打赌
I bet
地狱三十秒犹如人间三十年
your 30 seconds in hell felt like 30 years.
幻想永远留在那里是什么滋味
Imagine what eternity would feel like.
抱歉
I'm sorry. Okay?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
看...
Look...
我拿到了
I got it.
一把没有记录的枪
An untraceable gun.
不会查到我头上
It won't come back to me.
我准备好了
I'm ready now.
那么...
So...
告诉我...
Tell me...
你想让我杀谁
Who do you want me to kill?
他叫...
His name...
路西法·晨星
...is Lucifer Morningstar.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表