剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, they probably chased the dragon together after Junior killed his dad
然后坐着 看这灯光一闪一闪亮晶晶
and then sat and looked at the twinkly lights.
他们怎么还有圣诞树
Why have they still got their Christmas tree up?
不知道发生了什么
We don't know what happened.
也许这里的线索可以拨开谜团
Well, maybe something in here will help clear that up.
找着了
Right. Uh...
沙滩裤
Board shorts.
还需要证据证明他精神错乱吗
Don't know what more proof you need that he's deranged.
我们不该杵在这里
We're not supposed to be in here.
别这样
Oh, come on.
赶紧搜 速战速决
So let's just search the place fast.
不错哦
Oh! Well, well.
带头吧 警探
Lead the way, Detective.
好吧
All right.
哦...我...能...
Oh... I... can...
你听见了吗
can you hear that?
什么时候起你开始在意这些了
Yeah. And since when has that bothered you?
哦 上帝啊
Oh, God!
亲爱的老爸又来了
And dear old Dad strikes again.
-这不好笑 -有点好笑
- It's not funny. - It's kind of funny.
你说得倒容易
Well, that's easy for you to say.
被嘲弄的又不是你
You're not the one being taunted, are you?
"哦 上帝啊"这样"哦 上帝啊"那样
"Oh, God" This! "Oh, God" That!
他突然出现在任何地方毁掉我最爱的一切
He's popping up everywhere and spoiling my favorite things!
我真不想知道你的想法
I'd really hate to be in your head.
你又怎么会懂
Well, why would you understand?
你妈妈那么讨人喜爱
Your mother's absolutely delightful.
你当然那么认为
Oh, of course you think she is.
我好像觉察到一丝焦虑
Do I detect some angst?
她就像个小孩
She's like a child.
-我敢打赌那把你逼疯了 -没错
- Oh, and I bet it drove you crazy. - Yeah.
她只想把我打扮起来带我去试镜
All she wanted was to doll me up and take me to auditions.
任何人都会抓狂
Would make anyone mad with rage.
她完全以自我为中心
She made everything about her.
你可以谋杀她
So you could just murder her!
的确
Sure.
可我没有
But I didn't.
关于朱尼尔你还没证明你的观点
And you're still not proving your point about Junior.
好吧
Fair enough.
所以你是怎么处理
So how did you handle it, anyway?
除了把你的愤怒发泄在罪犯上
You know, besides taking your anger out on criminals?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我只是一直试着
I guess I just always tried to
把注意力集中在其他事情上
focus on something else.
这...怪怪的
This is... weird.
这幅画变得值钱多了
Well! That painting just became far more valuable.
你好啊 纳俄米
Hello, Naomi.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
海♥洛♥因♥稽查员
Heroin inspector.
恐怕你的
I'm afraid your spoons
检查不合格啊 所以...
aren't up to standard, so...
等等
Hold on.
我们有些问题要问你
We have some questions for you.
你们觉得是我杀了哈维尔
You think I killed Javier?
我没有 可她肯定是这么想的
Well, I don't. But she definitely does.
她之前认为是前副厨师长 不是针对你
But she thought it was the sous chef before, so don't take it personally.
杀了哈维尔的毒药含有海♥洛♥因♥
The poison that killed Javier was laced with heroin.
我们知道你在吸食 而且两天前你跟哈维尔和安妮·马丁吵了一架
We know you use and we know that you had a fight with Javier and Anne Martin two days ago.
没错 我承认 几天前去见过爹地
Okay, I admit, I went to see Pops a few days ago,
因为朱尼尔打给我说他要回家
'cause Junior called me to tell me he was coming back home.
我只是想和他爸爸言归于好
I just wanted to make peace with his dad.
言归于好 为什么
Make peace? Why?
因为他不想我们在一起
Because he didn't want us together.
-所以你在和朱尼尔约会 -没错
- So you're dating Junior. - We were.
一年前 在他离开之前
A year ago, before he left.
我想 或许 他回来的时候...
And I thought, maybe, when he came back...
但是爹地从没认可过
But Pops never approved.
看出来为什么他们不喜欢你"柯特和考特尼"的感觉
Well, I can't see why they're not fans of your whole Kurt and Courtney vibe.
音乐纪录片 科特是著名已故涅磐摇滚乐队灵魂人物
我试着告诉他 朱尼尔在离家期间已经戒毒了 可都已经不重要了
I tried to tell him that Junior got clean on his travels, but it didn't matter.
哈维尔说他绝不会支持我们
Javier said he would never support us.
我很伤心
I got upset.
早餐时发生了什么
What happened with you at breakfast?
什么也没有
Nothing.
我根本不在那儿
I wasn't even at breakfast.
朱尼尔想和他爸爸单独见面
Junior wanted to see his dad alone.
我去见了我的担♥保♥人
I went to see my sponsor.
我最近过得很艰难
I've been having a tough time of it lately.
好吧
All right.
直到我们确认之前 我们需要你来局里一趟
Until we can confirm that, we need you to come down to the station.
请你告诉我
Why, pray tell,
为什么朱尼尔想和他爸爸单独见面
did Junior want to see his dad alone?
他说他只是想把错误纠正过来
He just said that he wanted to make it right.
他只需要面对他父亲把事情解决
That all he needed to do was confront his father and settle things.
你不会认为...
You don't think that...
他杀了他父亲
He killed him?
朱尼尔告诉我们他想和他爸爸再吃一顿饭
Junior told us he wanted to have one more meal with his dad.
看起来他...宁愿是最后一顿
It seems he did... a rather final one.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
自从今早我还没和他说过话
I haven't talked to him since this morning.
朱尼尔的全境通告已经发布了
APB on Junior's out.
我们试着定位他的电♥话♥
We're trying to ping his cell.
我很高兴我们终于达成共识
I'm glad we're finally on the same page.
自从我们见到那孩子 你就一直和他过不去 为什么
You know, ever since we met this kid, you've had it in for him. Why?
因为都是同类人吧
Guess he's a bird of a feather.
一生都活在一个人的阴影下
Someone who had a shadow cast over him his entire life.
我无法逃离我的...
Whereas I could never escape from under mine...
他却可以
he could.
我想知道那是什么感觉
I wonder how that feels.
德克
Decker.
不 不 你做得对
No. No, you did the right thing.
我马上到
I'm on my way.
他们找到朱尼尔了吗
Did they find Junior?
没有 我得走了
No. I gotta go.
可我们还有个杀人犯要抓呢
But we've a killer to catch!
我们会抓到的 这是紧急情况
And we will. This is an emergency.
警探
Detective!
别这样
Come on!
你能别再这么做了吗
You've got to stop doing that!
哦 不
Oh, no.
外婆说我们要拍电影啦
Nana says we're gonna be in a movie!
不 不 不
No, no, no.
保姆说你让她提前走了
So the babysitter called and said that you let her off early.
没错 我们不需要她了
Yeah, 'cause we didn't need her anymore.
我们马上就要去第一场试镜了
We were just on our way to our first audition.
激动吗
Ooh, isn't that a thrill?
你就没想过要问问我
You didn't think to ask me about that?
"我们"的试镜是什么意思
What do you mean, "Our" Audition?
我有一个新角色 我觉得有人一起演会更好
I am up for a new role, and I thought it would be good to play off of somebody.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a sec?
你觉得让特里克茜去当道具是个好主意吗
So you thought it'd be a good idea to use Trixie as a prop?
同台演出
A co-star.
每个人都有个开始
Everyone's gotta start somewhere.
她难道不是你见过的最可爱的小歌♥星吗
And isn't she the cutest little lounge singer you've ever seen?
她看起来荒谬极了
She looks ridiculous.
你怎么能为了下一个角色利用你的家人
How can you exploit your family for your next acting job?
作为一个厌恶演戏的人 你倒是知道怎样引人注目
You know, for someone who hated acting, you sure know how to be dramatic.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
你不能逼特里克茜 就像你当初逼我一样
You can't push Trixie into this the way that you pushed me.
你不能就这么走进来...
You can't walk in here...
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表