剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
And I can't come up with anything significant.
"辣椒薯条"
"Chili furis"?
"我丢下菲斯"
"I hurl ficis"?
不对
No.
请你过来一下好吗
But could... Could you come over here, please?
真是够了
Oh, bloody hell.
菲力核克斯 是拉丁语
Filii hircus. It's latin.
意思是 "山羊之子"
Means "Children of the goat."
为什么他们总是将我和山羊联♥系♥在一起
Why do they always associate me with goats?
我连奶酪都不喜欢
I mean, I don't even like their cheese.
找到了
Here we go.
"黑暗王子的教堂"
"Church of the dark prince."
地点未知
Location is secret.
看起来你必须成为会员
Looks like you have to be a member.
天哪 看看这调查问卷
Geez, look at this questionnaire.
哦 当然了
Oh, and of course,
还有入会费
There's a fee.
两百美元 真是奢侈
$200? Sinful.
肯定有更快的方法
There's got to be a faster way.
"你献给恶魔的礼物是什么"
"What is your gift to the devil?"
试试... 菲力赫克斯
How about... Filii Hircus?
猜对了
Yes!
好的... 你...
All right. Okay... What...
我们那边见
Yeah, I'll see you there!
什么鬼
What...?
好
Okay.
够了
That's it.
你很反常
You're being a freak.
这几周一直在躲我
You've been avoiding me for weeks,
不坐我的车
You won't get in my car.
你什么情况
What's your problem?
没有情况
There's no problem.
也许是你高估了
Just maybe you're not as charming
自己的魅力
As you think you are.
等一下 这跟那什么弱点有关吗
Wait, is this about that vulnerability thing?
是这样没错
Actually, yes.
我就对你有点感情
I mean... I get the teensiest bit touchy-feely with you
就吓着你了
And you freak out.
那晚我是想说
All I meant that night
我可以信任你
Is that I can trust you.
仅此而已
That's all.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好啊
Okay.
菲力赫克斯
Filii Hircus.
人身保护令
Habeas corpus?
巴巴布伊
Bababooey?
第一次说得是对的
You had it right the first time.
可今天不对外开放
But today is private.
路西法亲自来都不行吗
Too private for Lucifer himself?
你该是金发
You're supposed to be blond.
没错 经常有人这么说
Yes, I get that a lot.
-你有身份证吗 -当然
-You have id? -Absolutely.
让我...
Let me just, uh...
哎呀 我天
Oh. Dearie me.
我好像丢车里了
I seem to have left it in the car.
警探 可以请你帮我拿过来吗
Detective, would you mind going to fetch it, please?
当我是谁 你的狗吗
What am I, your dog?
警探...
Detective...
您先请
After you.
就像"大开眼界"的场景
It's very eyes wide shut.
可惜我忘记带面具了
Too bad I forgot my sexy mask.
有什么能吓到你吗
Does anything scare you?
应该有吗
Should it?
罗斯去世了
Rose is gone.
可死亡不是重点
But it is not her death that was important,
而是她的生命
It was her life.
还有她留下的印记
The imprint she left behind.
罗斯会被铭记
See, Rose will be remembered.
她将永存
She will live on forever.
这不是祭献
This isn't a sacrifice.
而是纪念
It's a memorial.
实话说 还挺文明
Quite civilized, actually.
是啊 他们看起来不像杀手
Yeah, they don't seem like killers. Mmm.
所以现在
And so now
是时候召唤
It is time to invoke
四位加冕的地狱王子
The four crowned princes of hell.
当我没说
Oh. Scratch that.
想象全身充满蓝♥光♥
Visualize the blue light filling your entire being.
撒旦于东
Satan to the east.
魔王于北
Beelzebub to the north...
这太荒谬了
This is preposterous.
我以为你会喜欢
I thought you'd love this.
首先 我是独一无二的
First of all, there's only one me.
其次 这整个礼拜更像我爸的风格
And secondly, the whole worship thing is more my father's bag.
现在...
And now...
请路西法降临
Lucifer will speak!
什么
What?
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
我忍♥不了了
This is where I draw the line.
打扰一下 不好意思 对不起
Excuse me, excuse me! Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, man.
你别管闲事
If you would just butt out.
没错
Right!
我是真正的路西法
I'm the real lucifer
我要求你们立刻停止这愚蠢的行为
And I insist that you stop this nonsense immediately.
你们听见自己说什么了吗 太丢人了
I mean, have you heard yourselves? It's embarrassing.
蓝♥光♥从你屁♥股♥出来 还是什么鬼
Blue light coming out your ass or whatever it was.
你鼓吹叛逆 其实是迷途糕羊
I mean, you preach rebellion, but you're-you're misguided sheep.
或是山羊
And goat.
真正的反抗在哪
Where's the real defiance?
-自♥由♥意志在哪 -对
-The free will? -Yeah!
自♥由♥意志
Free will!
自♥由♥意志万岁
Free will rules!
不 不 又来了
No, no! You're doing it again.
别鼓掌
Don't applaud.
整件事就是个谎言
This whole thing's a sham!
理想国
Anarchy!
看看这
I mean, just-just look at this.
这是什么鬼
What is this supposed to be?
外星胎儿吗
Alien fetus?
还是烂醉的恶魔
Pickled demon?
他是这些年最棒的路西法
He's the best lucifer we've had in years.
路西法 路西法
Lucifer! Lucifer!
-路西法... -停
-Lucifer... -Stop!
有人杀了这个女孩
Someone killed this girl!
这不是她应得的
She didn't deserve that.
这不是我的主张
This is not what I stand for.
这就是你们所希望的吗 啊
Is that what you all wanted? Eh?
你们应该感到羞愧
Should be ashamed of yourselves.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局
Lapd.
放下刀
Put the knife down.
你为什么要跑
Why were you running?
我没有
I wasn't.
我慌了
I was upset.
感到愧疚 是吗
Feeling guilty, are you?
告诉我... 为什么
Tell me... Why?
什么情况 我们的新恶魔现在是个警♥察♥ 是吗
What, our new devil's a cop, now, is he?
恐怕 比这还糟
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表