剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
In a cold, dark room
所以你就好好反思一下你所犯下的罪行了
So you can think about what you've done, young man.
为什么你不盯着你自己那边的人
Why don't you pick on someone your own size?
我刚度过了一生中最不爽的一天
After the monumentally dreadful day I've had,
你现在又来捣乱了
You decide to drop in now?
顺便说一句 我正在清理你的烂摊子
I'm clearing up your mess, by the way,
如果你不介意的话
So if you don't mind.
你派你的小恶魔来勾引我
You sent your demon to seduce me
然后再杀了我
And then kill me.
没错
Yeah.
我怎么可能不介意
I definitely mind.
没错
Right.
很好
Wonderful.
现在看看你都干了些什么
Now look what you've done.
你刚救回的那个人
The man you just freed--
你从地狱拉回来的家伙
You know, the one you raised from the dead--
他现在在杀凡人
He's murdering humans.
兄弟 这个锅可得你来背
And that... That is on your hands, brother.
你错了
You're wrong.
这是你的错
It's your fault.
这一直都是你的错
It always has been.
我一直不愿意跟你翻脸
Hate to break it to you, bro...
可这次 我要反击了
...But this time, I'm fighting back.
要是你按照我要求的做了
If only you'd done what was asked of you,
这一切就都不会发生
None of this would've happened,
而我就可以呆在家里
And I'd still be home...
呆在属于我的地方
...Where I belong!
天堂 真的吗
Heaven? Really?
在你犯下这所有的错误之后
You're sure that's still home, eh?
你确定那儿还是家吗
After everything you've done?
和一个恶魔上♥床♥
Sleeping with a demon.
我想父亲定会重新发配你
Think dad might have another assignment for you.
赶你到某个地方 某个温暖点的地方
Somewhere, I don't know, slightly warmer.
为什么
Why?
为什么你非要利用她
Why did you have to use her?
现在我总算弄明白你的火气哪来的了
Now I get what this little tantrum's really about.
原来是梅兹
It's about maze.
你喜欢她
You like her.
我不会怪你的 兄弟
Well, I mean, I don't blame you, brother.
她可是狂放不羁的奇女子
She is a wild woman in the sack.
听着 如果你想让我死
Listen, if you wanted me dead,
你首先得有亲手杀了我的胆量
You should've had the balls to do it yourself!
省省吧
Oh, please.
你才是那个从头到尾都在派间谍耍阴招的人
You're the one who's been using pawns from the start.
琳达 马尔科姆 不都是你干的吗
Linda, malcolm, huh?
现在又是那个警探
Now the detective.
-你就是一个懦夫 -克洛伊吗
- You're a coward! - Chloe?
我根本不知道你在说些什么
I don't even know what you're talking about!
你总是撒谎都不脸红
You always were a lousy liar.
你总是让你做的一切显得正义凛然 不是吗
You justify it all, don't you?
宣称这一切都是
Claim it's all done
按照父亲的意思办
In the name of our father,
可是...
But...
兄弟 其实都是为了你自己
It's for your sake, brother.
然后他们却觉得我高傲自私
And they call me the prideful one.
够了
Enough!
我只是一颗棋子
I'm the pawn.
你们都在利用我
You both used me.
你们猜我怎么想
You know what?
给
Here.
自相残杀吧
Kill each other.
现在我连喝酒的地方都没了
Now where do I get a drink?
之前看到传教士在酒吧附近
The last place the preacher was seen was near Lux.
别忘了 他可能持有武器 是危险人物
Remember, he's to be considered armed and dangerous.
马尔科姆把路西法带到俱乐部里去了
Malcolm took lucifer into the club.
你们要是发现了什么的话 无线电联♥系♥
You guys see anything, you get on the radio.
好了 我要去检查一下俱乐部
All right, I'll check the club.
你们把这一片都搜查一下
You guys search the area.
你好啊 警探
Hello, detective.
如果你现在要过来朝我射一枪 那你来对时间了
If you've come to have a shot at me, now's the time.
每个人现在都想这么干
Everyone's doing it.
你和传教士的争执
Yeah, your scuffle with the preacher
已经成了本地的一大新闻
Made the local news.
那已经是今天经历五件烂事之前的事了
Oh, that...that was about five disasters ago.
天哪 你的脸...
God, your face...
是啊 我能说些什么呢
Yeah, well, what can I say?
你应该去看看另外一个家伙
You should've seen the other chap.
我想我已经能猜到了
Thought I did.
发生了什么
What happened?
这个...
well...
我要从哪开始说起
Where do I begin?
第一次堕落到人生低谷开始吗
With the grandest fall in the history of time?
或许这是对我的
Or perhaps the far more agonizing
一种极度痛苦的惩罚
Punishment that followed?
以此来惩罚我心中
To be blamed for every
隐藏着的所有罪恶
Morsel of evil humanity's endured,
惩罚我犯下的所有暴行
Every atrocity committed in my name?
就像我想让人类受难一样
As though I wanted people to suffer.
可我所希望的
All I ever wanted
就是在这儿找回自我
Was to be my own man here.
为自己的行为负责
To be judged for my own doing.
为此
And for that?
我已经感到了深深的无力感
I've been shown how truly powerless I am.
甚至是我信任的人
That even the people I trusted--
唯一的那个 你...
The one person, you--
都可以伤害到我
Could be used to hurt me.
路西法...
Lucifer...
怎么了
Yes?
什么
What?
举起你的手 远离吧台
Put your hands up and move away from the bar.
警探 我必须要解释一下...
Detective, there's an explanation...
打住
Stop!
一句话也别说
Don't say another word.
举起手来
Put your hands up.
否则我别无选择
Or you'll leave us no choice.
路西法·晨星 你被逮捕了
Lucifer Morningstar, you're under arrest.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表