剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Thank you.
那才是该有的反应
That's the appropriate response.
等一下 或许不是我的问题
Hold on, maybe it's not me.
也许是她
Maybe it's her.
你可以治治警探
You could fix the detective.
要治什么
How would I do that?
当然是治好她看上混♥蛋♥的眼光
Well, heal her douche fixation, obviously.
她就能远离她前夫了
Then she stays away from her ex.
我的搭档就回来了
Then I get my partner back.
不是这样治疗的
That's not how therapy works.
我们是要解决你的问题
We deal with your issues.
而不是别人
Not someone else's.
天啊 看来某人的治疗不太顺利啊
Oh, dear! Someone's session went poorly.
感谢你的莅临
Mm. Thanks for gracing us with your presence.
是的 我预约过
Yes, I had a previous engagement.
一天两次治疗 我太洛杉矶范儿了
Therapy twice in one day. So L.A. Of me.
伯尼·肖医生 昨晚被杀害的
Dr. Bernie Shaw. Killed last night.
没有强行入室的痕迹
No forced entry.
凶手很可能认识被害人
Killer most likely knew the vic.
凶器是临时准备的
The weapon was improvised.
看起来是冲动性犯罪
Seems like a crime of passion.
不错
Right. Yeah.
你看过心理师吗
Have you ever seen a therapist?
治疗你难以抑制的怒火和信任问题
You know, for your pent-up anger and your trust issues.
还有对无趣男的爱恋
And your attraction to very dull men.
我们能不能把重点放到案子上
Let's just focus on the case, shall we?
好 如果这案子有意思的话
Well, I will, once it's interesting.
新发现
Oh! Hello.
有意思...“出轨治疗师”
It's interesting... "The Cheater Therapist."
对 他鼓励夫妻相互出轨挽救婚姻
Yeah, he encouraged couples to cheat to save their marriages.
可以想象有多少人想手刃他
You can imagine how many people want to kill him.
我可不会杀了他 他的点子棒极了
I can't, actually. Sounds like a great idea.
你睡其他人 根本无需谈及婚姻
You don't save a marriage by sleeping with other people.
试一试 也没什么坏处
It can't hurt to try.
一定会引火上身
Pretty sure it can.
这是他妻子亚历山德拉
That's the wife Alexandra.
她出了趟远门 一回来
She was out of town and just got back
就发现她丈夫死了
to find her husband dead.
可怜的女人
Poor woman.
打扰了
Excuse me!
你丈夫可是出轨理疗师
Your husband was the Cheater Therapist.
不管你谁
Hey, I'm not sure who you are,
现在可不是指责这个的时候
but this is not the time for judgment.
什么 这不是指责 纸巾人
What? No judgment here, Tissue Lad.
她丈夫的疗法理念正合我意
I think her husband's work was bang on!
我是德克警探
I'm Detective Decker.
这是我搭档 晨星先生
This is my associate, Mr. Morningstar.
乔纳森·麦地那
Jonathan Medina.
肖医生的同事
Colleague of Dr. Shaw's.
不能一直克制欲望...这不正常
Desire shouldn't be contained... it's unnatural.
你丈夫认识到了这点
Your husband recognized that.
伯尼 他只是想帮助他人
Bernie, he-he just wanted to help people.
他为别人奉献了一生
He dedicated his life to others.
到底是谁干的
Who would do this?
我们会查明真♥相♥的 肖夫人
We'll find out, Mrs. Shaw.
她丈夫的每位病人都有嫌疑
Every one of her husband's patients is a suspect.
那不就意味着我们可以查看病人的档案
Oh! Does that mean we get to dive into patient files?
翻找洛杉矶不忠之人
Read the deepest, darkest secrets
深藏着 见不得人的秘密
of L.A.'s most unfaithful?
不 为了保护病人隐私
No, we can't look at them without a psychologist
必须在心理医生陪同下翻阅
to protect patient confidentiality.
太好了 我正好有个心理医生
Perfect! I have just the psychologist!
琳达·马丁医生 我们第一次合作时见过
Dr. Linda Martin, from our first investigation together.
一来就想和你上♥床♥的那位吗
The one that wanted to jump your bones?
-对 -不行
- Yeah. - No. Not happening.
我觉得她能
No, I really think she'd
为这起案件
bring some impressive insight into the issues
带来不同而深入的见解
that you're dealing with.
案子上的见解
Uh, in the case.
我不同意 何况 这不归我们管
I really don't. Plus, it's out of our hands.
法♥院♥指派 需要法官签字证明
Court-appointed. A judge needs to sign off.
好极了 现在...
Wonderful! Now...
你照我说的带来小木槌
I see you brought your gavel, like I asked.
现在还不行
Ah! Now, now...
别这样
Oh, come on!
你知我知
I won't tell if you won't.
我向法官郑重宣誓过
I swore an oath... to a judge.
真的吗
Oh, did you now?
你只能阅读
You only get to read the files
我认为对调查有帮助的文件
I deem necessary for investigation.
现在记住我们的约定
Now, remember our deal.
我们调查案件时
You have to fix the detective's broken douche meter
你得处理好德克警探对渣男的情结
whilst we investigate this crime.
-我可没同意 -拜托
- I never agreed to that. - Oh, come now.
难道不想帮我吗
Don't you want to help me?
真的吗 琳达
Hmm? Linda?
路西法...
Lucifer...
说曹操 曹操到
Ah! Speak of the me.
出来一下 马上
Out here. Now.
你干了什么
What did you do?
不是事 而是人 如果你一定想知道的话
Not what, but who, if you must know.
不过我不打算四处张扬
But I try not to kiss and tell.
我和你说过我不想和马丁医生共事
I told you I didn't want to go with Dr. Martin.
我们需要一个公正的人 这意味着
We need someone impartial, which means
不会随便和你上♥床♥ 怎么了...
not trying to get in your pants. What...?
你还在听我说吗
Are you even listening to me?
不是 看
Not really. Look.
来了新医生
A new doctor's moved in.
迦南医生
Dr. Canaan.
多么神圣的名字
How Biblical.
好啊 我们再牵扯其他医生进来
Sure, let's add another random doctor to the case.
好主意
Great idea.
我向你保证 马丁医生非常棒
Now, look, I assure you, Dr. Martin is excellent.
她受教于斯坦福大学 授课与南加州大学
She trained at Stanford, she lectures at USC,
她有成堆的奖状...
she's got stacks of awards...
你什么时候成她的铁粉
Since when are you her fanboy?
自从我成了当事人后
Since I became a client.
你
You.
你真在接受治疗
You're really in therapy?
有什么好惊讶
Why is that so surprising?
以我所见 你绝不会反思
You're the least reflective person I know.
我有好多层
I have layers.
就像洋葱一样
I'm like an onion.
很有魅力的洋葱
An irresistible one.
事实上 琳达医生说我们最近有所突破
Dr. Linda said we recently made a breakthrough, in fact.
为什么我认为这是性暗示
Why do I think that's code for sex?
在这个特定的语境下 不是
In that particular context, no.
你还认为自己是恶魔吗
Do you still think you're the Devil?
我就是恶魔
I am the Devil.
那么她技术不咋地
Then excuse me if I doubt her skills.
她帮了我好吗
Look, she's helped me, all right?
我想她也能为此帮上忙
And I think she can be of help here.
-我敢肯定 -打扰一下
- Uh-huh, I'm sure. - Excuse me.
-一切还顺利吗 -是的 琳达
- Everything okay? - Yes, Linda,
都还好...无意冒犯 马丁医生
everything's absolutely fine... No offense, Dr. Martin...
我发现了些东西
I found something.
-看吧 -是什么
- Hello. - What is it?
有个病人 叫理查德·凯斯特
A patient named Richard Kester.
他妻子说服他尝试肖医生的疗法
His wife convinced him to try Dr. Shaw's therapy.
让我猜一下...结果不好吗
Hmm, let me guess... didn't end well?
她有婚外情
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表