剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Well, there's no need.
你刚赶上我做慈善的时机
You've caught me in a charitable mood.
换套体面的衣服
You could also use a decent suit.
衣橱在那边
The closet's that way.
谢谢
Thanks.
我还是要杀你
I'm still going to kill you.
我也要提醒你 如果你扣了扳机
I should also mention that if you pull that trigger,
就是万劫不复
it's a one-way ticket to eternal damnation.
地狱吗
Hell?
我没打算去地狱
Oh, I'm not going to hell.
不论现在 还是以后
Now or ever again.
不要吗
No?
我和一个天使做了笔交易
See, I made a deal with an angel.
我得到命令取你的命
And I've got orders to take you out.
你的命换我的命
Your ass for mine.
不好意思 这...
Sorry, it's...
我那假仁假义的兄弟雇人杀我吗
My holier-than-thou brother has hired someone to kill me?
今天真是反常 不是吗
Well, this really is opposite day, isn't it?
知道吗 马尔科姆
You know what, Malcolm?
现在是晚上了
It's nighttime now.
有趣的是 在黑暗里有些事就清楚多了
It's funny how things seem so much clearer in the dark.
就这能耐吗
Is that all you got?
有意思
Interesting.
多数人看到我的黑暗面都吓尿了
Most people wet themselves when they see my nastier side.
多数人也没去地狱绕过一圈回来
Well, most people haven't been to hell and back.
流言说
Rumor says
你不再永生了
you're not immortal anymore.
也就是说 如果我扣动扳机 就再见了 恶魔
That if I pull this trigger, it's bye-bye, devil.
当然
Of course.
对了 你有什么回报
Right. And what do you get in return,
马尔科姆
Malcolm?
你兄弟不杀我
Your brother doesn't kill me.
我逃离地狱 过完我的一生
I stay out of hell, live out my life.
我热爱生活
I love life.
你被耍了 马尔科姆
You've been duped, Malcolm.
天使不能杀凡人
Angels can't take a mortal life.
这是老爸的规定
It's dad's rules.
对不起哈
Sorry.
就算你真杀了我...
And even if you do kill me...
你真死的时候会怎样呢
What happens when you do die?
因为你会... 最终
Because you will... Eventually.
你还是会回到地狱 马尔科姆
You'll still go back to hell, Malcolm.
我兄弟无法阻止这一切
There's nothing that my brother can do to prevent that.
那是什么
What's that?
这个吗
This?
这是我的圣币
This is my pentecostal coin.
你愿意的话 它也是被诅咒者的通行币
It's a subway token for the damned, if you will.
最终我要用它回到地狱
I was going to use it to get back to hell eventually.
我想你也可以用它离开地狱
I suppose you could use it to get out of hell, too.
能给你这样的人派上用场
Could come in handy for someone like you,
你觉得呢 马尔科姆
don't you think, Malcolm?
只要你不开枪 这就是你的
It's all yours if you don't shoot me.
我只说一次
One-time offer.
你在这
There you are.
贵宾不在 派对都不能好好开场
Can't very well start our party without our guest of honor.
邓利尔女士
Mrs. Dunlear.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事儿 我只是需要点酒精提神
Yes, yes, I just needed a little pick-me-up.
今天累垮了
It's been an exhausting day.
死期将至才会那样
Facing one's mortality will do that.
我想过了 今晚我们都该去休假
I think we'll all deserve a vacation after tonight,
有机会好好悼念蒂姆
a chance to mourn Tim properly.
我明天飞走
I fly out tomorrow.
去什么景点医学水疗吗
One of those Swiss med spas that masquerades as a resort?
不
No.
不 我在布宜诺斯艾利斯郊外有个小牧场
No, I own a small ranch outside of Buenos Aires.
好棒啊
Lovely.
我有认识的朋友在布宜诺斯艾利斯
I knew some folks who moved to Buenos Aires back in the day.
好人吗
Oh. Good people?
纳粹人 阿根廷没有引渡条约
Nazis. No extradition treaty in Argentina.
就是一群东躲西♥藏♥的下流恶棍
Just a nasty bunch of miscreants hiding in plain sight.
他们杀人潜逃了
Gosh, they got away with murder.
你确实杀了你丈夫 不是吗
You did kill your husband, didn't you?
没有 太荒谬了
No, that's absurd.
我承认 我不确定是为什么
I have to admit, I'm not entirely sure why,
可德克侦探会搞清楚一切
but detective Decker will figure it out.
她总是能查明
She always does.
我爱过他
I loved him.
蒂姆也爱我
And Tim loved me.
不对 确切的说 你爱你助理 凯尔
Well, no, technically, he loved your assistant, Kyle.
是 可我... 我绝不会...
Yes, but I... I would never...
蒂姆是个好男人
Tim was a good man.
他很无私...
He was selfless...
是的
Yes.
没错 他是
Yes, he was.
大家都爱蒂姆 他不求回报
Everybody loved Tim, and he asked for nothing in return,
甚至是他自己的幸福
not even his own happiness.
老话说 好人自有出头之日
Well, as the old saying goes, you can't keep a good man down,
甚至是面对死亡
not even in death.
那我们下楼如何
So how about we go downstairs,
等过了今晚 然后...
see this night through, and then...
该死
Oh, bloody hell.
路西法 路西法在哪
Lucifer! Where's Lucifer?
路西法·晨星 他在哪
Lucifer Morningstar, where is he?
让开
Out of the way.
你还活着
You're alive.
是的
Yes.
是的 看起来确实是这样 不是吗
Yes, it would appear that way, wouldn't it?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我来阻止马尔科姆 他打算枪杀你
I came to stop Malcolm; He's planning to shoot you.
马尔科姆吗
Malcolm?
不 不 这不是他干的
No, no, this wasn't him.
他被说服了
He's taken care of.
真的吗
He is?
怎么做到的
How?
好吧 我给了他一个难以拒绝的提议...
Well, I made him an offer that he couldn't...
你知道是什么
You know the line.
顺便说一句 你看起来糟透了
You look terrible, by the way.
在办公室过了难熬的一天
Rough day at the office?
确实
Uh, yeah.
你可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
好了 如果你不介意 我要参加一个慈善会
Well, if you'll excuse me, I've got a charity to attend
并惩处一个杀人犯
and a killer to punish.
我看起来如何
How do I look?
说真的 挺好
Pretty good, actually.
是的 我也是这么想的
Yes, I thought as much.
去喝一杯
Oh, have a drink.
如果你喜欢 也可以喝两杯
Two, if you like.
谁说恶魔不慷慨
Who says the devil can't be charitable?
感谢你们慷慨解囊
Thank you all so much for your generosity.
也感谢我们的主办人 晨星先生
I would also like to thank our host, Mr. Morningstar.
他本来该发言的 可很不幸他...
He was going to say a few words, but unfortunately he's been...
准时出现
Right on time.
大家今晚怎么样
How are we all this evening, eh?
看你们保养得多好啊
Such a well-preserved crowd.
干得漂亮 布罗夫曼博士
Love your work, Dr. Broffman.
真是了不起
Tucking marvelous.
好了 我们在这里为蒂姆·邓利尔先生的遗赠致以崇高的敬意
Right, we're all here to honor Tim Dunlear's legacy,
在这时候揭露杀害他的凶手是最好的了
and what better way to do that than to reveal his killer?
你觉得呢 邓利尔夫人
Wouldn't you agree, Mrs. Dunlear?
是时候向你的朋友露出真面目了
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表