剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
let alone a murder.
听起来像是
It just sounded like
-他在替人顶罪 -等等
- he was covering for someone. - So wait.
他先认罪了 再跟你说他没犯事
First he confessed, then he told you he didn't do it?
并非自愿开口
Well, he didn't want to.
而是路西法...
You know, Lucifer, um...
强迫他说的
...made him.
我该知道这是什么意思吗
Do I even want to know what that means?
听着 在你来带走他之前
Look, he was about to tell
他本来要披露更多消息给我们
us more before you came and took him away, Dan.
你知道吗 他的车在凶案现场
You know what, his car is at the scene.
-他认罪了 -我知道
- He confessed. - I know.
你想就这么吵一架吗
Is this the fight that you want to pick?
只要保证你会仔细调查这案子
Just promise me you'll look into it.
我会尽职尽责
I'll do my job.
-回家吧 -行
- Go home. - Okay.
把你的夜店老板好姬友一起带走
And take your weird club-owner sidekick with you
-在我逮捕他之前 -为什么
- before I arrest him. - For what?
例如他在凶案现场吸烟
Let's start with smoking pot at a crime scene.
要来根烟吗
Uh, sorry, do you want a hit?
别
N-No.
烟是拿来抽的 不是用来踩
It's "Puff, puff, pass," Not "Puff, puff, stomp angrily."
你尽然带烟来凶案现场
You brought pot to a crime scene?
绝对不是
I most certainly did not.
我找到的
I found it here.
你找的
You found it?
你在凶案现场找的烟吗
You found it here at a crime scene?
对啊 粪金龟车里找的
Yes, in the dung beetle's car.
你抽了作为证据的烟
You smoked evidence?
要不然就浪费了
Well, it would've gone to waste otherwise.
刚葬送在你高跟鞋下的是个好东西
That's really good stuff you just ground under your heel.
有他最近吸毒的痕迹吗
Any sign he'd recently lit up?
另一支上有烟蒂
Well, there was a... A roach from another joint,
才抽过不久
freshly smoked.
尼克的学生没提过这事
Nick's pupils weren't dilated.
他不像是吸毒了
He didn't seem high.
也许他不是一个人 烟蒂在哪儿
Maybe he wasn't alone. Where's the roach?
我把它加我抽的那根上了
Well, I added it to my joint.
那一段最好了
Well, it's the best part.
所以我们唯一的证据已经在你的肺里
So our only evidence is currently in your lungs?
你是不是想说"灰飞烟灭"
Uh, you really wanted to say "Up in smoke" Then, didn't you?
不 没这么想过
No. No, I most definitely did not.
那我们应该做什么
Right, so what should we do now?
我们可以回时光酒吧
I mean, we could head back to Lux.
我确信那里有些流浪汉
I'm sure there's some stragglers
我们可以去招惹
we could get into trouble with, huh?
我很好 多谢关心
I'm good, thanks.
那我都是我的了
More for me, then.
好久不见 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
日了狗
Bloody hell.
老兄 我真对你失望
Brother, I'm disappointed in you.
什么
What?
有言道 恶魔三人行 事出必有因
It's called a devil's threesome for a reason.
你曾是上帝天使中
You were once the brightest of
最为闪耀的一位 路西法
all of God's angels, Lucifer.
而现在 看看你
And now, look at you.
如果你是来说教的
Look, if you've come to lecture me,
留着晚点说吧
can you just save it for later?
我现在很清醒
I'm annoyingly sober right now,
况且你在这里 倒杯酒都要费时间
and it takes ages to pour a drink when you're around.
-我是来给建议的 -说真的
- Actually, I'm here with an offer. - Really?
回地狱吧 路西法 不然我就告诉天父
Go back to Hell, Lucifer, and I will speak to Father.
你怕了 是不是 我要是不回地狱
You're scared, aren't you? That if I don't go back to Hell,
你就得去管
you're gonna have to take over.
这绝不可能
Oh, that would never happen.
别否认 上帝之前就是派他最爱的儿子
Oh, no, no, I mean, it's not like God sent his favorite son
统治地狱 不是吗
to reign over Hell before, is it?
等一下 抱歉
Oh, wait, sorry.
忘了吧
Forgot.
拿着你的最后通牒
So you can take your ultimatum
插♥进♥自己的孔里吧
and shove it up your feathered hole.
你看不见吧
You can't see it yet, can you?
-看什么 -你救了某人一命 路西
- What's that? - You saved a human life, Luci.
并不为一己之私
And not for any selfish reasons.
完全不 你这么做只因为你在乎那位警探
No, you did it simply because you cared about that detective.
你留在人界 影响了你 亲爱的老兄
Your time here on Earth is affecting you, dear brother.
-你变了 -我的人生在变
- You're changing. - My life is change.
"日复一日" 这是你无趣的座右铭
"The same thing over and over," That's your boring motto.
这是事实 但通常你是变化的掌控者
True, but usually you're the one controlling the change.
而这次 由不得你
This time, you're not.
这个吓到你吗
Now, does that scare you?
理应如此
Because it should.
你这些极端警告真是无趣
You know, I am tired of your dire warnings, all right?
行行好 把这些长篇大论说给别人听
So just go rattle your saber in someone else's face.
考虑一下我的建议
You think about my offer.
若意已决 你知道哪儿能找我
When you've made a decision, you know how to find me.
罗比 你去哪儿了
Hey, Robbie, where you been?
如果你们还要跟着我
If you're gonna follow me,
或许我可以借机做点什么
maybe I can do something good with this.
这是红十字会的网址
This... is the Web site for the Red Cross.
自愿献血
Give blood, volunteer.
别像个傻瓜只会拍这个
Don't be like the ass hat filming this.
干得好 孩子
Good job, kid.
比我好
Better than I did.
-妈妈 -怎么了 宝贝
-Mommy? - Yeah, baby?
你是不是在浏览那个那个网站
Are you looking at a no-no site?
没 你怎么这么想
No. Why would you think that?
因为你飞快地把它放到一边
Because you put it away so fast,
还一脸愧疚的样子
and you look really, really guilty.
没有 我在查案呢
No, baby, I'm just doing police work.
我认为你不在上班
I thought you weren't supposed to be working.
我还认为你该
And I thought you were supposed to be getting ready
和你♥爸♥一起在外面玩
to hang out with your dad.
而他来早了
Who is early, apparently.
你真的住这里啊
Do you really live here?
我还以为我找错地址了
I thought I must have gotten the wrong address.
你怎么找到我家
How do you afford this place?
你有受贿吗
Do you take bribes?
没有 你来干什么
I don't. And what are you doing here?
路西法
Lucifer!
再次见面 小小人
Ah, hello again, small human.
这个是你的吗
Uh, this-this is yours, yes?
是啊 她叫莫莉·麦克道尔
Yeah, that's Molly McDowell.
白天她是一位芭蕾舞者
She's a ballerina by day,
晚上就成了忍♥者化学家
but a ninja chemist by night.
你只用说是就行
When a simple yes would've sufficed.
行了 去吧 去啊 跑过去
Right, on you go, then. Go on, fetch away.
去啊
Well, go on, then.
这对她来说 是不是太高深了
Uh, is this too advanced for her?
你真逗
You're funny.
特里克茜 这边来
Trixie, babe, come on.
准备好
Get ready.
你现在得离开了
You need to leave now.
我不知道"热血高校"工资这么高
I had no idea that Hot Tub High School paid so well.
并不 还有你能不提"热血"吗
It didn't. And can you shh on the Hot Tub?
她不知道
She doesn't know.
什么 她妈妈可是巨星啊
What, that her mom was a giant star?
为什么不告诉她
Why not?
因为年纪吗
Not 'cause of the old...?
是的 你能别这样吗
Yeah. And can you never do that again?
好 抱歉 你怎么买♥♥下这里的
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表