剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
And they clearly don't have a problem shooting cops.
德克
Decker.
尤尼在停车场发现桑迪·肖在她的车里
Unis found Sandy Shaw in her car in a parking structure.
希望我们的案子没毁了你和丹的亲亲时间
Oh, well, I hope our case didn't ruin your kissy-time with Dan.
你怎么对我的感情生活这么执着
What is with your recent obsession with my love life?
执着
Obsession?
心理防御真强
That's awfully defensive.
也许表明了更深层次的问题 对吗
Probably indicates deeper issues, wouldn't you say?
我同意
I agree.
路西法 为什么你的心里防御这么强
Why are you so defensive, Lucifer?
问的好
Good question.
你呢 医生
Et tu, Doctor?
路西法 是你让我分♥析♥处境
Lucifer, you asked me to analyze the situation.
不 我是让你指出她的毛病
No, I asked you to help figure out what's wrong with her.
是吗
Did you now?
可是...
But...
她没什么不对
Nothing's wrong with her.
她是个有很多事情要去平衡的女人
She's a woman balancing a lot on her plate,
而且 在我看来 她做得很好
and, as far as I can tell, doing a fantastic job.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
你是对的 路西法 她很惊艳
You're right, Lucifer, she's amazing.
不 她是活生生的埃博拉病毒
No, she's verbal Ebola.
玻璃升起来的按钮在哪里
Where's the button to put the glass up?
这不是豪车 路西法
This isn't a limo, Lucifer.
琳达医生 你真该多加入我们行列
And, Dr. Linda, you should really join us more often.
三个人也比现在有趣的多
Getting double-teamed is usually much more fun than this.
恶心
Gross.
所以你对我们说了谎
So you lied to us.
你丈夫死的前一天 你在城里
You were in town the day your husband died.
是的 但不是你想的那样
Yes. But it's not what you think.
好吧 那解释一下
Okay, then help me understand.
桑迪 我站你这边
Sandy, I'm on your side.
不是什么都归咎于吃醋
Not everything stems from jealousy,
不管那些女人跟你说了什么
no matter what these women tell you.
路西法...
Hey, Lucifer...
某种欲望驱使你到了这里 对吧
You came here driven by some kind of desire, didn't you?
不
No.
说吧
Come on.
你可以告诉我 那是什么
You can tell me. What was it?
那很恶心
It's disgusting.
调皮的姑娘
Ooh, you naughty girl.
快 你必须告诉我
Come on, now you have to tell me.
它...在我车里
It's... in my car.
是什么 桑迪
What is, Sandy?
便便
Poop.
一袋又一袋的便便
Bags and bags of it.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我是应该感到害怕 还是刮目相看
I'm not sure whether to be horrified or impressed.
我朋友有一匹马
My friend owns a horse.
出奇的令人欣慰
That's oddly comforting to know.
你准备拿它做什么
What were you gonna do with it?
我准备把它扔在蒂芙尼身上
I was going to throw it at Tiffany.
那就是你被起诉跟踪的那个病人
That's the patient you were accused of... Stalking.
是的
Yeah.
她现在在一个集体治疗小组
She's in a group therapy session right now
里面都是我丈夫的客户
for my husband's clients.
集体治疗出轨
Group cheater therapy.
太有想象空间了
Oh, the imagination runs wild.
所以说 蒂芙尼跟你丈夫上了床
So Tiffany was sleeping with your husband.
是的
She was.
你是怎么发现的
How'd you find out?
我丈夫的同事 梅迪纳 打电♥话♥告诉我的
My husband's colleague, Dr. Medina, called me.
所以说 他告诉你丈夫出轨了吗
Okay, so he told you that your husband was cheating?
不 他不知道
No, he had no idea.
他打过来就想问问伯尼是不是想最后再喝一杯
He just called to se if Bernie wanted to grab a last-minute drink.
但是伯尼应该已经和梅迪纳在一起了
But Bernie was supposed to already be with Dr. Medina.
那时我才知道我丈夫在说谎
That's when I knew my husband lied to me.
但是他是个出轨的理疗师
But he was the cheater therapist.
我看不出问题在哪里
I don't quite see the problem here.
我的意思是 你说...
I mean, you said yourself...
他们相爱了
The problem is he fell in love with her.
我骗他出去旅游
I lied to him about my trip,
然后从菲尼克斯开回来 看看他在做什么
then I drove back from Phoenix to see what he was doing.
我...
I was...
别说出来
Don't say it.
吃醋
Jealous.
是 是 我们都懂
Yes, yes, we all get it!
满世界都在吃醋...
Jealousy makes the world go...
你们到底是什么 女子乐队吗
I mean, what are you, a girl band?
我爱他
I loved him.
我没有杀他
I didn't kill him.
我只想让他回心转意
I just wanted him back.
又来了
Oh, great.
-渣探又来了 -稍等
- The douche-mobile. - Give me a second.
我收到你短♥信♥了 没事吧
Hey, I got your text. You okay?
马尔科姆没伤到你吧
Did Malcolm hurt you?
没 我说了没事
No. I told you, it's-it's fine.
都挺好的
Everything's fine.
我真♥他♥妈♥想一拳把那孙子打晕
I'm gonna punch that son of a bitch right back into a coma.
行了 冷静下
Oh, come on.
别想了
No. No.
999号♥万♥能♥钥♥匙♥有什么消息吗
Anything back on the 999 key?
抱歉 克洛伊
I'm sorry, Chloe.
他们没采集到指纹
They couldn't get any prints off of it.
谢了
Thanks.
那就是丹吗
So that's Dan, huh?
没错
Yes.
长得很大众吧
Numbingly average, isn't he?
我倒不觉得
I wouldn't say that.
什么...我俩不是一条船的吗
What... You're supposed to be on my side, you know.
不是啊 我的目的是帮你调节情绪
No. I'm supposed to help you process your emotions
让你能正确面对他们
so you can deal with them constructively.
说得好 那就站在我这边支持我
Yes, by being on my side and realizing that I'm right.
路西法...
Lucifer...
不聊这话题了
Is over this conversation.
我要去找
I'm gonna go and talk to some
思想更开放的人聊聊 医生
people who are a little more open-minded, Doctor.
大家好 我是麦地那医生 多谢各位到来
Hi. I'm Dr. Medina. Thank you for coming.
既然大家都到齐了 那就开始吧
All right, looks like we have everyone, so let's start.
好主意
Yes! That's a great idea.
要聊的可不少
There's so very much to discuss.
那我们就从最重要的开始吧
So let's start with the most important thing, shall we?
我
Me.
路西法怎么又消失了
And once again, Lucifer disappears.
可能是这案子和他很相近
I think the case may have hit a little too close to home.
大概是虎头蛇尾先生
Maybe things got a little
觉得这太无聊了
too boring for Mr. Short Attention Span.
不清楚
I don't know.
和你共事后他成熟很多
He's grown quite a bit since working with you.
我可不觉得是因为我
I'm not sure I'm the reason.
倒觉得你帮了他很多
I think you've really helped him.
我之前低估你了 抱歉
I underestimated you before. I'm sorry.
太客气了 谢谢
Not needed. But thank you.
我猜...
And I thought...
我猜你俩滚过了吧
I thought you were sleeping with him.
没错
Oh, I am.
你们这样...
Is, um... is that...?
道德合理吗
Ethical?
不
No.
并不合理
No, it is not.
可他身上有种魅力
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表