剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Lucifer...
回家去
go home.
警探...
Detective...
得不到自己想要的东西感觉很烦是吧
It sucks not getting what you want.
现在你和我们凡人一样了
Now you have to deal with it like the rest of us.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你说什么
What did you just say?
我道歉
I apologize.
今早我对那个甜筒先生有些过分
I crossed the line this morning with Mr. Snow Cone.
我现在意识到 我错了
It was a mistake. I realize that now.
你是有多孤立无援
You must really be desperate.
我更喜欢你说我下了决心
I prefer determined.
我需要你帮我找到失物
Look, I need your help to find my stuff.
但你也得承认我对你很有用
But you have to admit I've proven myself useful.
虽然我所用手法不那么正规
Despite the methods employed,
但是确实让弗兰基说出了重要的线索
Frankie did give us a solid lead.
让我猜猜
Insanely wild guess,
这里我们应该会找到海魔俱乐部
but this is where we'll find some Los Diablos.
这是受害者脖子上的印记
There's an imprint on the victim's neck
用紫外线找到的
that we found under UV light.
凶手勒死他的时候
Killer must've worn some kind of bracelet
手上一定带着某种手链
when he strangled the security guard.
看着眼熟吧
Cross look familiar?
真不敢信
Well, what do you know?
嫌疑犯等着呢 请吧
Our suspect awaits. Shall we?
不是吧你
Hey! Come on, man!
你搞什么鬼
What are you doing, man?
搞毛线啊 什么情况
What is this? What's going on here?
不好意思
Excuse me!
你们这些乡野村夫
Pardon the intrusion,
原谅我的闯入
you Village People rejects,
你们之中有人偷走了属于我的东西
but one of you has stolen something that belongs to me.
所以请你自己站出来 好让我量刑处置你
So please identify yourself, so I can punish you accordingly.
你以为你是谁啊
Who do you think you are?
我以为你清楚自己已不是无坚不摧
I thought we were past you thinking you're invincible.
我真的想找到我的东西
I really want to find my stuff.
你♥他♥妈♥刚说啥
What the hell did you just say?
哈利·波特吗
Harry Potter?
就是
There you go.
揍他 伦尼
Mess him up, Renny.
从你这娇小的身高来看
Well, since you're obviously lower
明显没有进化完全啊
on the human evolutionary chain,
或许你的听力也一样没进化完全
perhaps your hearing hasn't developed as well as it should,
那我就再重复一遍
so I'll repeat myself.
哪位...
Who...
偷了...
stole...
我的...
my...
私人物品
property?
不想进监狱的都给退后
Everybody back the hell off or you're going to jail.
饶了他们
Pardon my boys.
他们不太擅长...
They don't always have the best, uh,
和人打交道
people skills.
歇会吧 伦尼
Take a breather, Renny.
马上
Now!
爽快些
Be cool.
我是汉克·卡特
Hank Cutter.
这里的老板
I'm in charge here.
警官女士 你好吗
A Mrs. Police. How are you?
到我的办公室谈谈 怎么样
Why don't we chat in my office, okay?
跟我来
Follow me.
我们听说码头上的活动是你在负责
We heard that you control the docks,
如果出了什么差错 你这个俱乐部脱不了干系
and if anything goes down, Los Diablos are in on it.
是吗 我们只是一个正常的骑行俱乐部
Really? We're just a riding club, okay?
正常到大多数会员都因枪♥支♥ 毒品 谋杀被逮捕过是吗
Whose members have been arrested for guns, drugs, murder.
你不能以偏概全
A few bad apples shouldn't paint us all in a bad light,
不是吗 警官
now should it, ma'am?
但你确实让人怀疑
But it does paint you as suspects.
瞧 你不能因为大家都说我是不法分子
Hey, look, just because we have a reputation as outlaws
就笃定我跟谋杀案有关
doesn't mean we had anything to do with a murder.
你喜欢不法分子这个称号♥ 对吗
You like being considered a criminal, don't you?
没错 你喜欢
Yeah, you do.
你还喜欢其他什么呢
What else do you want?
我想要自己的服装公♥司♥
To own a clothing line.
服装公♥司♥
Clothing line?
真没想到
I-I did not see that one coming.
没错 管理这些飞车专业户一定累死人
Yes, managing bikers must be so exhausting.
斗殴 抢劫
All that brawling and pillaging.
-我已经54了 -是吗
- I'm 54. - Really?
我宁愿躺在吊床上玩我的电吉他
I'd rather be in my hammock playing my Stratocaster.
总是骑摩托弄得我现在前列腺增生
All this motorcycle riding's enlarged my prostate.
不好受
It's unpleasant.
这种职业病可不讨喜
That's an unfortunate occupational hazard.
这还用你说
Tell me about it.
实际上 我们已经注册了商标
Look, we've trademarked our name.
已经开始售卖♥♥T恤和夹克
We're selling T-shirts and jackets,
我们打算重塑品牌
and we're gonna re-brand and...
合法经营
go legit.
"合法"
"Legit."
服装业可是暴利啊
There's a lot of money in the apparel industry.
更足以说明我们想要远离一切麻烦
All the more reason to keep our noses clean.
确实 我们以前做码头勾当 但现在不了
See, we used to cover the docks, not anymore.
我特意交代他们不要惹祸
I specifically ordered them off-limits.
或许是有人违背了你的规定
Maybe someone missed the re-branding memo.
凶手当时戴着铁十字手链
Killer wore a bracelet with an iron cross.
在仓库的被害人脖子上留下了印记
Left an imprint on the dead security guard at the warehouse.
其实 很多飞车党都戴着铁十字
Look, uh, a lot of bikers wear iron crosses.
我知道 但我只对你手下戴铁十字的人感兴趣
Yeah, well, I'm interested in your guys who have iron crosses.
听着 我把我知道的都跟你说了
Hey, look, I've told you everything I know.
如果你还想问其他的
If you have any more questions,
请随时联♥系♥我的律师
feel free to contact my attorney.
但是我们还没问完呢
But we're not finished yet.
不 问完了
Yeah, we're done.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们干嘛要走
But why are we leaving?
很明显 他在掩饰些什么
He's hiding something. It's obvious.
我们要迫使他吐露真♥相♥
We need to force it out of him.
处理这种事 我们要走正当程序
We have this little thing called due process.
不能只用强的
We can't just force things out of people.
更何况 有一种更简单的法子能扳倒他
Besides, there's an easier way to get our bad guy.
刚才卡特一看到照片看他那脸色
You saw the look on Cutter's face when he saw that photo.
他很清楚谁在码头抢劫
He knows exactly who robbed the docks.
他要么立马斩草除根
He's gonna need to deal with this immediately.
否则改头换面的计划就岌岌可危
Or it puts his plan to re-brand in jeopardy.
反抗他的指令 这可是对他的公然挑衅
Defying his orders-- it's a huge challenge to his authority.
他绝不想众目睽睽之下了断此事
He's not gonna want to deal with this in public.
我敢打赌 他要见的第一个人就是
Bet you the first person he goes to see
拥有臂镯的主人
is the owner of that bracelet.
什么 你的策略就是坐以待毙
What, so your strategy is just to sit here, paralyzed,
然后祈求卡特能如我们所愿
hoping that Cutter leads us to the suspect?
这点子烂透了
What a terrible idea.
你真这么想
You think so?
是 一方面
I do, I mean, for one,
卡特脑子没坏
even though Cutter's no brain surgeon,
他当然不...
surely he wouldn't just...
不什么
Wouldn't what?
妙算啊警探
Well done, Detective.
来 敬我们的琳达·马丁医生
A toast to Dr. Linda Martin,
恶魔的心里治理师
therapist to the Devil himself.
我应该裱一下挂门上
I should put that on the door.
看来他的问题有些棘手
well, it sounds like he's dealing with some genuine issues.
花了九牛二虎之力 才让他理解我
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表